carnival // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Taehyung and Jimin were enjoying a rare day off. It was nice; they were at a carnival, happily walking beside each other hand in hand.

Well.

More like Taehyung holding Jimin's hand as he bounced up and down, pointing at something that interested the boy over here and over there, dragging Jimin left, right, up, and down. Jimin didn't mind however— he liked seeing Taehyung so happy and giggly like this. It was adorable, and he couldn't help but smile when the younger would look at him with crescent-like eyes and his trade mark rectangular smile going, "Jiminie, look over there!"

Only a few people recognised them and asked for pictures and autographs; this carnival was pretty far away from the usual places in Korea they visit and perform, and there were more lovey-dovey couples of all ages hugging each other with heart-shaped eyes than screaming fans. Hell, the fans they encountered weren't even screaming, just smiling widely and very happy to see them here. This made Taehyung and Jimin happy. This meant that the two boys could enjoy their date completely without too many interruptions.

And as if pulling Jimin to every shop that was open wasn't bad enough, Taehyung also pulled Jimin onto every ride that was open. Jimin, again, wasn't bothered by this. Jimin was willing to do anything in a heartbeat if it meant Taehyung's happiness and he'd be rewarded with Taehyung's dorky, cute smile that gave him butterflies.

Well.

That was until Taehyung pulled him onto a huge farris wheel and started rocking the cart back and forth right when they were at the highest point. Jimin screamed loudly when he felt the cart moving, gripping Taehyung's shirt and looking around before his eyes landed on Taehyung's happy face. "Tae-Taehyung, what are you—"

Taehyung simply giggled, rocking the cart again making Jimin scream again, tightening his grip on Taehyung and pressing against him. "Taehyung, st-stop!"

Shaking his head, Taehyung leaned back and forth to make the cart rock as if it were a swing. Jimin whimpered, hesitantly looking out the window beside him and whining loudly when he saw how far away the ground was, his whine getting higher in pitch when Taehyung quickened his pace in rocking the cart. "Taehyung!"

Jimin already had a small fear of heights and Taehyung rocking this cart was not helping.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin with his large smile. "Mm?"

Jimin sighed shakily, his eyebrows furrowed together. "St-Stop it."

"But it's fun." Taehyung whined. "See?" He made the cart jerk forward, giggling loudly. Jimin did not find this fun in any sort of way, clinging onto Taehyung for dear life and ignoring the tears that started to form. "For God's sake, Taehyung, stop!"

"Whhhy?" Taehyung whined again, continuing to swing the cart. Jimin whined, pressing closer against Taehyung's side. "I'm scared!"

Taehyung simply ruffled Jimin's dark brown hair, continuing his little game—at least that's how he viewed this whole thing—and even started singing their latest comeback 'War of Hormone'. Jimin bit his bottom lip, burying his face into Taehyung's side and started spouting different things in hopes it would get Taehyung to stop this insanity.

"Taehyung, stop! I'll tell Jin-hyung you almost hurt a dongsaeng! I-I'll tell Rap Mon-hyung you almost hurt a member! I... I'll lie to Suga-hyung and tell him you stole something of his!"

Nothing seemed to get through to the boy. Jimin whined, panting quietly from his crying and screaming before he tried something else.

"I swear to God, Kim Taehyung, if you don't stop swinging this cart back and forth, I'll break up with you!"

This seemed to catch Taehyung's attention since the cart stilled. Jimin kept his eyes shut until he processed this, opening one eye and hesitantly looking around then opening his other eye. He continued looking around until his eyes connected with Taehyung's deep, brown orbs staring at him.

"You wouldn't really break up with me for something so small like scaring you, would you?" Taehyung asked quietly, his face free of expression.

Jimin sighed. "No, Taehyung, I wouldn't."

He tensed after he said those words. "Please don't start swinging the cart again." He whispered fearfully, staring at Taehyung with pleeding eyes.

Taehyung, completely ignoring that last part, tilted his head to the side. "Then why say it?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanted you to stop. You should've when I asked you to the first time."

Taehyung rolled his eyes slightly, but nodded faintly and wrapping his arms around Jimin, pulling him onto his lap. Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "You can't scare me like that, then act loving. No kisses or hugs for you for a week."

With that, Jimin shimmied out of Taehyung's hold and went to the other seat, far away from Taehyung. Said lavender-haired male rose an eyebrow. "Really?"

Jimin nodded, turning his head away from Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at Jimin, shrugging and getting up to move beside Jimin, slipping his arms around his waist and kissing his neck. Jimin tensed, gasping and turning his head to look at Taehyung. "Wh-What are you doing, Taehyung? I said no hugs or kisses."

Taehyung shrugged again. "You said no kisses or hugs for me for a week, you never said I couldn't give them to you."

Jimin gaped at him, taken aback by the sudden twist on his own words. Taehyung simply smirked faintly, pressing his lips against Jimin's. Jimin whined into the kiss, turning completely so he was curled up on the seat and Taehyung was between his legs. Jimin placed his hands on Taehyung's chest, trying to push him away. Taehyung simply pressed closer, placing his hands on Jimin's thin waist, biting his bottom lip gently.

That was all it took for Jimin to give in to the lavender-haired male, moving his hands up from Taehyung's chest to around his neck and responding to the kiss. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, giving his bottom lip another nibble before pulling away. Jimin whined quietly, staring at Taehyung with a pout.

"I thought I wasn't getting anymore kisses or hugs for a week?" Taehyung asked, eyebrow cocked and teasing smile on his lips. Jimin rolled his eyes, pushing Taehyung away from him to sit normally on the seat. Taehyung chuckled, sitting beside Jimin and throwing an arm around his shoulders. "You can't resist me."

Jimin rolled his eyes again, looking outside the window. Taehyung stared at Jimin's features that were highlighted by the soft, orange-yellow glow of the slowly setting sun. He adored how everything reflected off of Jimin's beautiful eyes making it seem like there was a galaxy in those chocolate orbs with all those colours and little white dots. He adored how Jimin would look when he was zoning out like he was right now, his emotions a mystery which always made Taehyung want to know what was on his mind. Yet, at the same time, Taehyung didn't want to bother Jimin, the male looking simply beautiful when he was like this.

"Hey, Jimin?" Taehyung called quietly, still fighting with himself if he should bother the fellow singer or not when he spoke suddenly.

"Mm?" Jimin hummed, looking over at him and Taehyung felt like he was falling for Jimin all over again with how those slightly asymmetrical chocolate eyes looked over at him, the galaxies disappearing as if shy to expose themselves directly to anyone, and most of his face darkening since he was facing away from the sun, his eyebrows raised his question.

Taehyung swallowed before he smiled that rectangular smile of his, giggling his deep giggle. "I love you."

Jimin blinked in surprise at the sudden confession, but smiled in returned and Taehyung's stomach did a flip at how Jimin's eyes became crescents, how Jimin's cheeks became cute little balls of squishable chubbiness, how Jimin's dimple-like curve appeared on the right side of his mouth. "I love you too."

And those words meant the world to Taehyung.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

 

'Kay, so, I'm starting off this show with a VMin fluff. (//´∀´//) Also, sorry if there's any mistakes, I proof read my things like a thousand times, yet mistakes still slip through????

AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED JIMIN'S EYES ARE ASYMMETRICAL?? LIKE HIS RIGHT EYE IS SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN HIS LEFT, AND HIS LEFT UPPER-LID IS MORE OF A SMOOTH CURVE, LIKE THE EDGE OF A CIRCLE (??), AND HIS RIGHT HAS MORE OF A WOLF-LIKE CURVE??? AND WHEN HE SMILES, THERE'S THIS THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A DIMPLE, BUT ISN'T A DIMPLE, ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS MOUTH?? I dunno, you probably think I'm crazy. xD Sorry for the cap-lock spam right there, it's just, my emotions, you know? xDD

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this fluffy~ ; v ;

 

EDIT: I REALIZED I DIDN'T CHANGE THE PART WHERE I DESCRIBED TAE AS A BRUNETTE, SORRY, I WROTE THIS IN DANGER ERA-- But it's fixed now ;;