vmin? ? // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jimin stretched his arms above his head with a quiet groan before letting them drop to his sides, his hands landing onto his clothed thighs with loud slaps. Jimin leaned back in his chair, scooting down slightly before straightening when he saw a staff member walk up to him.

He gently took the letters and few small gifts from her hands when a slight bow, smiling at her which she returned before leaving to go pass out other fan-given things to the other members.

Jimin relaxed in his chair again, pursing his lips slightly as he started carefully tearing open letters and packagings, smiling to himself at the sweet words each letter contained.

Five letters, two drawings, and three jewelry pieces later, he blinked at the little, red bag that looked like velvet and was a bit heavy.

He moved it up and down in the air as if testing the weight before pulling one of the gold tails coming out from the side, eyes squinting slightly at the little, individually wrapped circular items in the bag.

Jimin placed the other letters onto his lap and reached inside of the bag to grab one of the circular shaped items, peeling off the wrapper with his teeth and his eyes widening when he saw it was chocolate.

Jimin immediately popped the candy into his mouth, slumping in bliss at the taste before turning the bag around to inspect it, eyes widening more when he saw a yellow sticky note barely hanging onto the side.

His quick, happy chewing slowed down to small rolls of his jaw and he squinted to try and read the words before he slumped.

It's in English...

Jimin sighed, grabbing all of the gifts and letters on his lap and standing up, placing all the stuff except the bag of chocolates and the sticky note down onto his chair, walking around to try and find Namjoon.

He found the redhead also reading letters. "Rap Mon-hyung."

Namjoon blinked, looking up and raising an eyebrow at the items in Jimin's hands. "Yeah..?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip, raising the bag. "Well, I got these from a fan," he raised the note, "and this was attached to it."

Namjoon nodded, placing the letter he was opening onto his lap. "And? Why did you have to tell me?"

Jimin shoved it into Namjoon's face. "It's in English."

Namjoon went cross eyed to see if what Jimin said was true and laughed quietly, looking down. "And you want me to translate?"

Jimin nodded. "Duh."

Namjoon shook his head, grabbing the note and clearing his throat. "Dear Park Jimin, I give you these chocolates as my thanks for ripping your shirt off at MAMA twenty-fourteen awards,"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and Namjoon almost choked on his laughter, sniffing deeply and cracking his neck before continuing. "And inspiring one of your fans, who I'll refer to as CrimsonKPOPShadows, to write this amazing VMin . Thank you, again, and I hope you enjoy the chocolates, smiley face."

Jimin's eyebrows only furrowed more and he tilted his head. "CrimsonKPOPShadows? VMin? ?"

Namjoon covered his mouth with one of his hands to stiffle his laughter, looking up to see Taehyung behind Jimin completely frozen with a bright blush.

Jimin blinked in confusion, looking behind him and jumping at seeing Taehyung. "Jesus, Taehyung, please make a noise."

Taehyung swallowed. "What did you just say?"

Jimin rose an eyebrow. "Jesus, Tae—"

"No, not that," Taehyung interrupted and waved a hand, "before that."

Jimin blinked three times. "CrimsonKPOPShadows, VMin, and ."

"Why are you saying those words?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow, eying Jimin closely.

Jimin pointed at the note in Namjoon's hand. "That letter... A fan sent it thanking me for ripping my shirt off at MAMA because I inspired a fan by the name of CrimsonKPOPShadows to make an amazing VMin .. why? Do you know what those words mean?"

Taehyung's blush darkened and he put a hand on his face, looking over at Namjoon and sighing when the leader nodded. "I'm not sure who CrimsonKPOPShadows is, but VMin is V and Jimin put together, our shipping name, and is a writing term for ."

Jimin nodded slowly, blinking before his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "What?!"

Namjoon laughed loudly, clapping and Taehyung shook his head, looking away from Jimin.

Jimin stared at Taehyung, looking over at Namjoon, then back at Taehyung and backing up from the brunette.

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and rose an eyebrow. "Why do you look so shocked? It shouldn't be surprising we're shipped together, or that people write us having . And, you're the one who ripped your shirt off."

Jimin glared at Taehyung and shoved him before sighing, squatting down.

Taehyung shook his head with a quiet laugh. "I, for one, don't completely mind."

Jimin punched Taehyung's leg making the younger laugh, rubbing the now sore spot and snatching one of Jimin's chocolates, peeling off the wrapper and slipping it past his lips. "Mm, this is good!"

Jimin sat down onto his and stared at the floor.

Taehyung looked down at him and giggled, sitting down beside him. "Aww, Jiminie, don't look so empty. It's not a bad thing. And plus," Taehyung leaned over to breathe right beside Jimin's ear and a hand down Jimin's arm, "we could always make the s become real life."

Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, pursed lips, and a furious blush.

Taehyung laughed, standing up and patting his head before walking away.

Namjoon shook his head, flicking the note back at Jimin and going back to his letters and gifts.

Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm with the back of his hand. "Hyung, what's up with Jimin-hyung?"

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and grinned. "He, uh.. he got a sneak peak at our fans' dirty minds, you could say."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, glancing back at Jimin as the older flopped back onto his back with a groan.

"Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

okay before you get pissed, thinking i'm like "yes my is the best, yes i'm the best, wouldn't it be awesome if bts knew about me and all my amazingness ; DD", this actually came from this conversation i had with lsgrlr:

lsgrlr Dec 13, 2014 20:09:55
Chapter 23 (if you don't know, chapter 23 is the mama 2014-inspired vmin chapter i did): Wow!!! I have no words, but I completely understand Taehyung's problem. I think his solution was a win, win... for him, Jimin and us. :)
 
CrimsonKPOPShadows Dec 13, 2014 20:41:30
Is that a good thing..? xD But, yes, yes, no one should judge Taehyung, it's very difficult being the boyfriend of a man that flashes his abs all the time. xDD Yes, indeed ; DD xD
 
lsgrlr Dec 13, 2014 20:48:34
I completely understand Taehyung no judgment here. I too, am grateful to Jimin for, you know, fanservice.
 
CrimsonKPOPShadows Dec 13, 2014 20:50:56
Yes, exactly, haha. I am too, to be honest, haha.
 
lsgrlr Dec 13, 2014 21:13:38
Hahaha. Uhmm... I can tell by your story. I should send Jimin chocolate or something for inspiring you, so you could bless the readers.
 
CrimsonKPOPShadows Dec 13, 2014 21:44:45
It's not like I was trying to hide it. xDD He'd probably be really confused if you did lol
 
lsgrlr Dec 13, 2014 22:22:33
We should test your confuse theory and see... kkk
 
CrimsonKPOPShadows Dec 13, 2014 22:47:26
Yes please. And attach a note to it saying something like 'Thank you, Jimin, for doing the stuff you did at MAMA 2014 and inspiring one of your fans to make a VMin / oneshot.' in English so he has to have Namjoon read it out loud to him omg this is perfect xDD And it would be even better if Jimin didn't know what VMin was, but Taehyung did and just blushed and started laughing lol
 
as u see, tae isn't exactly like how i said in the convo but yeah, u get the point xDD
here it is lsgrlr ` u `
(she rly wanted me to write it lol)
 
 
I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <333333333333 (i feel like i'm being lazy when i just put a heart ugh)