too pretty to look at, too dangerous to touch

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

f l o w e r c h i l d r e n ! a u ;

                                     intro chapter   ;    rose

 namjoon  |  hoseok  |  jimin  |  seokjin  |  taehyung  |  jeongguk  |  yoongi

 

>> yoongi!cen | sugamon // fluff? // caps // 485w // a.n: beCAUSE sea is lovely and kept mentioning all the flowers bangtan were getting at fanmeets and reblogged stuff on tumblr literally just for me to see so yeah

 

 

 

Yoongi never really was around the others; not that he didn't like them, oh no, he loved them, he was just scared. Scared to hurt them; so he watched them from afar. He watched over them from a distance, smiled when Jimin chased Taehyung around the flower field, frowned when Jeongguk stared crying over a new injury, chuckled when Hoseok ran into a tree when talking too much and not focusing on his path enough, rolled his eyes when Seokjin worried over every thing. And they didn't mind. They let Yoongi watch from a distance, glancing up at him in the tree tops and smiling at him.

But Namjoon liked to do the opposite of what Yoongi said. Namjoon liked to climb up into the trees Yoongi always hid in and sit beside him to watch the others. Namjoon liked to hold Yoongi's hand and use his thumb to rub Yoongi's palm. Namjoon liked to tell him that just because he's the son of the Roses, the Prince of Thorns, doesn't mean he's going to hurt them. Yoongi loved them, they loved Yoongi. So he's not going to hurt them.

Yoongi never really fit in with the other flowers; skin a light pink, eyes bright red, hair a coral pink. All because he was born in roses. People never really liked Yoongi, or liked to watch him from a distance, because if you get too close to a rose, you're bound to get hurt. Yoongi was beautiful, no doubt about it, so he always had admirers, but they never got close to him. Roses are too dangerous; Yoongi was too dangerous.

When Yoongi was a kid, he'd run home to his Roses and break down into tears. He didn't understand why no body liked him, why people ran away from him. He didn't understand that being a Rose meant being a loner. So when he grew up, he started to push people away even more than they already were, became emotionless and never talked.

All until he met the other six; they all were already a group of their own, and Jimin and Taehyung approached him first. They sat beside him and talked like they were already friends. Then Jeongguk came over, staring at the ground and blushing in embarrassment, curling into Jimin's side to avoid having Yoongi look at him. Then Seokjin came along, then Hoseok bounced over with a heart-shaped smile, then Namjoon. Oh, how Namjoon caught Yoongi's attention. He was completely stunning and Yoongi had to keep himself from staring.

And then suddenly Yoongi was apart of their family. Suddenly Yoongi was one of them. Suddenly Yoongi was accepted, wasn't shunned for being a Rose, was treated with care and love. And Yoongi was happy.