pinocchio // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

NOTE: This could be counted as long??? Maybe?? Ah, whatever, I might just be paranoid about wasing y'alls' time with anything over twenty sentences long lol

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

"Do you like him?" Jungkook questioned as he leaned back in his chair, throwing an arm over the back.

Jimin jumped, head snapping up and blinking in confusion. "What? Like who, who him?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, lazily pointing at the brunette in a chair by the door surrounded by men and women. "Him. Kim Taehyung, do you like him? You stare at him a lot and I swear your eyes turn into hearts. Bit surprised there isn't a hole in the poor boy by how intense your gaze is."

Jimin glared at Jungkook, using his pencil to the younger's forehead. "Respect your elders."

Jungkook shrugged. "You're shorter than me. And you didn't answer my question."

"Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean anything," Jimin hissed, raising a hand as if about to hit Jungkook before slumping and dropping his hand on his desk. "No. I don't like Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook stayed silent, raising an eyebrow before smirking when Jimin hiccuped quietly. "Liar."

"I don't like him!" Jimin shot back, turning to face Jungkook and tensing as his body jerked from his hiccup.

Jungkook laughed, head tilting back. "You like Taehyung."

Jimin faced the chalkboard and crossed his arms over his chest. "No I don't."

Jimin groaned as he hiccuped again, dropping his head onto his desk, another hiccup leaving him.

"You better admit it or else you'll hiccup for days." Jungkook cooed, spinning his pencil on his fingers with a large grin. "Wait, don't you have to say to his face to get it to stop?"

Jimin eyes widened and he cursed, hiccuping again.

This only made Jungkook laugh harder, ignoring the weird stares he got. He looked up and his eyes widened before his smile returned, hitting Jimin's shoulder. "Your crush is looking."

"What?!" Jimin squeaked, sitting up right and almost immediately, his eyes connected with Taehyung's. He gasped, raising his notebook to cut off their gazes.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung smiled lightly, chuckling to himself before looking at the girl on his arm. "I think he likes you."

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed, turning to look at the younger.

Jungkook rose an eyebrow, looking at Jimin and nodding. "I think he likes you. He just smiled and laughed to himself when you looked away. I think I've seen him glance at you a few times before too."

Jimin rolled his eyes, hitting Jungkook's forehead with his pencil again as he hiccuped. "You idiot, why would Kim Taehyung like me? Look at me."

Jungkook sighed. "You're the idiot. Taehyung has every right to like you."

Jimin rose an eyebrow, leaning back. "Oh, really? Taehyung is the most popular boy in this school, he's charming, he's friendly, easy to talk to, voice of an angel, surprisingly well in dancing, beautiful smile, gorgeous, handsome, cute, cute giggle—"

"You better watch it. Your girl is showing." Jungkook interrupted making Jimin glare at him, slapping the back of his head. "Respect your," he paused to hiccup making his glare deepen, "look at what you did! Now I won't stop," another hiccup, "hiccuping until I confess!"

"Respect your look at what you did, now I won't stop hiccuping until I confess?" Jungkook questioned, head tilting as he crossed his arms over his chest, "I don't know anyone with that title, or classification."

Jimin groaned (which was interrupted by a hiccup, just so you know) and slapped the back of Jungkook's head again. "Stop being such an !"

Jungkook laughed, raising his hands to shield himself from any further attacks from the embarrassed, angry, hiccuping older.

 

-

 

"You gon' go confess, or what?" Jungkook asked as he threw his bookbag over his shoulder, looking over at Jimin who wore a deep pout as he still hiccuped and roughly shoved his books into his bag.

"No." Jimin shot back, angerly zipping up his bookbag and sipping it onto one shoulder with another hiccup.

Jungkook rose an eyebrow, watching the older storm off before following after him. "Why not?"

"Because." Jimin replied firmly, eyes set in a glare and sighing deeply when he had to freeze from his hiccup.

Jungkook jogged up beside Jimin, looking at him. "'Because' is not a real reason. Why don't you confess? You'll just end up dying from hiccups if you don't. Plus he might actually like you back. And if he doesn't, I'll just kick him in the knee or somethin' for breaking your heart."

"You can't die from hiccups." Jimin sighed, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at the floor.

"Is that really all you heard?" Jungkook questioned, head tilting down slightly.

Jimin stopped, turning to face Jungkook and resisting the urge to roll his eyes when he hiccuped again. "Jungkook, I can't confess to Taehyung."

"Why not?" Jungkook whined, tired of dealing with Jimin's stubbornness that was sure to get himself hurt one day.

"Yeah, why not?"

Jungkook and Jimin both jumped from the sudden voice, heads whipping around to see who it belonged to.

Jungkook grinned when he saw who it was and Jimin almost screamed, grabbing Jungkook's arm and tugging him in front of him.

Jungkook bowed in respect to Taehyung with a wide grin.

Taehyung nodded with a smile before looking at Jimin over Jungkook's shoulder. "So, why can't you confess to me?"

Jimin's eyes squeezed shut and he cursed, hiccuping quietly and pressing his forehead against Jungkook's should blades.

Jungkook shrugged. "Because he's a wimp."

Jimin gasped, grabbing Jungkook's shirt and yanking him aside. "Hey! I am not a wimp!"

"Then go talk to him." Jungkook said, gesturing to Taehyung before stuffing his hands into his front pockets and turning, walking away. "Bye, Taehyung!"

"Bye." Taehyung replied with a smile before looking at Jimin. "So.. why can't you confess to me?"

Jimin glanced up at Taehyung, cursing that damn syndrome as yet another squeaky hiccup jerked his body. "Um.."

"Why are you hiccuping?" Taehyung questioned, blinking before his eyes widened. "Are you a Pinocchio?"

Jimin's face scrunched up before he sighed, nodding. "Y-Yes.."

Taehyung smiled. "Aww, that's so cute!"

Jimin's eyes widened, looking up at Taehyung. "Ex-Excuse me?"

"I said that's so cute." Taehyung repeated with a giggle, stepping closer to Jimin. "Alright, so, why can't you confess to me?"

Jimin sighed, gaze drifting to the floor. "Because.."

"Because?" Taehyung repeated, leaning closer as if waiting for Jimin to continue before speaking when a few silent seconds went by. "Because isn't a real reason."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Because I'm scared you'll regect me, alright?!"

Taehyung blinked in surprise, leaning back and staring at Jimin.

Jimin glared at Taehyung before what he just said processed and he cursed, covering his face with his hands and groaning loudly as he hiccuped.

Taehyung slowly smiled. "Go on and confess. You don't know what I'll say."

"That's what I'm scared of." Jimin whispered into his hands.

Taehyung giggled. "You're looking at the fifty percent chance I say no," his head tilted to the side as his smile grew, "you should remember there's also a fifty percent chance I say yes."

Jimin slowly looked up at Taehyung, stared at him for a few seconds, hiccuped, then sighed. "Fine.."

Taehyung's smile turned triumphant and he straightened.

Jimin held his breath even though that didn't help his damn hiccups, three escaping him in the time he tried to gather strength. "Ki-Kim Taehyung.. I... I like you.."

Taehyung leaned a bit closer. "Like? That's it?"

Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes and lightly stomping his foot. "I love you, okay. I, boring ol' Park Jimin, love you. Please.. please be... m-my boyfriend.."

Taehyung smiled widely, using the pad of his index finger to tilt Jimin's head back to look at him and stepping closer.

Jimin's eyes widened and he gasped, and he was sure his eyes would fall out of their sockets when Taehyung leaned closer to kiss him.

The kiss didn't last any longer than three seconds, but for Jimin, it felt like the world froze and the kiss lasted for an hour.

Taehyung smiled at Jimin when he pulled away. "No."

Jimin gasped quietly, eyes immediately stinging and his heart shriveling in on itself. "Wh-What..? Th-Then... then why?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip as his waterline filled up, about to turn and leave but Taehyung grabbed his arm, still wearing that blasted smile. "Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin blinked in confusion. "Wh-What..? I-I.. I just..."

"I wanted to ask you out first, 'cause I had been planning on it for a while." Taehyung explained making Jimin blush furiously and look away from Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed, pulling Jimin just a bit closer. "So, will you?"

Jimin pouted, looking down. "Of course, you dummy.."

Taehyung's smile got impossibly wider, pulling Jimin into his chest and resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin's blush darkened and he slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled and looked up, blinking when he saw Jungkook at the end of the hall glaring at him, using his index finger and middle finger to point at his eyes before pointing at Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked a few times before remembering, oh, Jungkook is Jimin's best friend so he must have gotten angry when he declined Jimin. He smiled apologetically at Jungkook and the younger rolled his eyes, turning to leave the school.

Taehyung gigged again before leaning back and moving one hand from Jimin's waist to cup Jimin's chin, tilting his head back.

Jimin swallowed, eyes wide.

Taehyung laughed softly, kissing Jimin lightly.

Jimin blinked to clear his vision and Taehyung used his thumb to wipe away Jimin's tears.

Jimin tilted his head down to break eye contact with Taehyung, resting it against Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung squeezed Jimin lightly before moving the older to his hip and started walking. "Hey, your hiccups stopped."

Jimin nodded. "Of course... I told the truth.."

Taehyung grinned mischievously. "I wonder what I can get out of you with you having Pinocchio syndrome and all."

Jimin's eyes widened and he froze, looking up at Taehyung. "Hey! Don't get any weird ideas!"

He ran past Taehyung to the doors of the school.

Taehyung laughed, jogging after the older. "Aww, baby boo, wait for me!"

"Don't call me that!"

"But honey bunch!"

"Don't call me that either!"

"Swee—"

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

i'm watching pinocchio and for some reason i got this idea so yeah

also don't ask me why i made tae say "you're the girl and i'm the guy so i ask you out" because that's utter bull, they're both guys, they're both rly feminine i mean let's be real, and girls can ask guys out, it's just, it seems like something tae would say and i wanted tae to be a bit of an so shaddup

but can we pls talk about how good pinocchio is and how handsome dal po/ha myung/jongsuk is and hOW GORGEOUS SHINHYE IS LIKE OMG SHINHYE IS MY QUEEN (along side cl <3 2ne1, hyuna <3 4minute, and minx) I CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

but idk i ship in ha with dal po/ha myung but i'm starting to ship her with bum jo then da po/ha myung does something liKE ING HUGGING HER and i just idk pls help me i love this drama and whY THE IS IT ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWENTY EPISODES WTF GUYS— rly ing hate yoo rae tho like she's such a ugh and in ha's mom is a bit of too like jesus christ people

anyways yeah, have more vmin because it's not like half of my chapters are vmin xDD

 

btw yes cl is my bias in 2ne1 and hyuna is my bias 4minute shhhh that doesn't mean i don't love the other girls a'ite they're all my queens, i just tend to flip out over cl and hyuna a bit more

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! q//u//q

 

EDIT (8/17/2015): I had remembered I did that 'ur the girl im the guy' line and it really pissed me off so I changed it because it wouldn't leave me alone.