be careful // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

"Taehyung, be careful!"

Jimin scolded loudly, watching Taehyung jump from top bunk bed to top bunk bed.

Taehyung simply waved him off, leaping over to another bed.

Jimin's eyes were glued onto Taehyung's skinny figure, tapping his foot in worry and chewing the tip of his thumb, other arm folded against his chest. "Taehyung, please, be careful."

"Yes, mom." Taehyung teased, eyes narrowing as he focused on his target, hands on the rail.

Jimin cringed as Taehyung stalled to jump, though he refused to take his eyes off his boyfriend.

Taehyung leaned forward to jump, but his foot got stuck on the bars and he fell straight down.

Jimin gasped, shooting forward and holding out his arms to grab Taehyung, grunting as he landed on his back.

Taehyung groaned quietly, moving around on Jimin's chest before placing his hands on either side of Jimin's head and pushing himself up. He gasped when he saw Jimin's closed eyes. "Jimin?!"

He pushed himself back to grab Jimin's shoulders and shake him. "Ji-Jimin?! You're not dead, right?!"

Taehyung started to panic when Jimin didn't respond, and he was about to call Seokjin for help when he saw a smile curl on Jimin's face. "Ji.. Jimin..?"

Jimin cracked open his eyes and smiled at Taehyung. "I'm not dead, TaeTae."

Taehyung stared at Jimin with wide eyes before his expression dropped and he crawled off of Jimin, slipping into Jungkook's bed and pulling the covers over his head.

Jimin pouted, sitting up. "TaeTae?"

When Jimin got no response, he stood up and sat on the bed. "Tae?"

"Go away, I hate you." Taehyung's voice came out muffled and deep.

Jimin frowned, tugging the blanket from Taehyung's head and gently grabbing his shoulder to push him onto his back before throwing an arm over Taehyung's shoulders so he could be face-to-face with Taehyung without sitting on him.

Taehyung refused to look at Jimin, gaze on the white wall beside them.

Jimin bent his arm at the elbow to cup the side of his head, staring at Taehyung and his frown deepening upon seeing how glossy Taehyung's eyes were.

Was he really crying?

Jimin sighed lightly, raising his free hand to use the pad of his fingers to brush the ends of Taehyung's fringe to move the longer strands that grew past the others, or didn't get cut, out of his eyes. "Taehyung.."

Taehyung's eyes twitched and they moved towards Jimin.

Jimin cupped Taehyung's cheek, using his thumb to his soft skin. "I'm sorry."

Taehyung stared at Jimin, eyes still sharp but they were softened by his glistening waterline. "I was really worried.. it might be silly to others, but I was really scared you died or got injured badly because of my silly antics..."

Jimin smiled, using his thumb to gently wipe away the tear that slipped over the corner of Taehyung's eye. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. What I did was wrong, and I'm sorry."

Taehyung searched Jimin's eyes before smiling gently making Jimin's own widened until his eyes became brown lines against his tan skin.

Taehyung giggled softly, raising his head to peck Jimin's lips before dropping his head onto the pillow making his hair bounce and fan out on the fluff, head tilting slightly.

Jimin chuckled, using the tip of his index finger to trace Taehyung's jawline and chin. "You're really beautiful."

Taehyung blushed softly, but giggled that deep, childish giggle of his that made Jimin get butterflies. "Thank you. You're gorgeous, Jiminie."

Jimin's smile dropped in surprise and his cheeks gained a pink tint, head tilting down and to the side to avoid eye contact with Taehyung.

Said brunette laughed softly, slipping his arms out from under the blanket to wrap them around Jimin. "I'll be careful next time, Jiminie."

Jimin's eyes moved to the corner of his lids to glance at Taehyung. "Good."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

this is rushed tbch

but it's vmin making it better

so much vmin my dump has wow

and that is a pretty weird spot to end it but eh

so ye

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ;;///v///;;