overly hyper boyfriend // vmon

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection


Namjoon's shoulders were slumped as he dragged his feet towards the members' shared room. He let out a quiet sigh, raising his hand and dropping it onto the gold knob of the door, turning it lazily and giving the door a light kick to push it open.

Namjoon stared at the floor before his eyes shifted up in confusion at the sound of deep giggling, freezing.

He blinked slowly at the sight of Taehyung going from bed to bed, rolling around in everyone's mattresses, jumping down from top bunks then rolling onto the bottom ones.

Taehyung did this for a bit more before he noticed Namjoon's slumped figure in the doorway, face void of any expression and blinking slowly. "Oh, Joonie-hyung!"

Namjoon simply cocked an eyebrow as Taehyung flopped down onto one of the bottom beds, waving Namjoon over.

Namjoon sighed, trudging over to his overly hyper boyfriend and stood by the bed. "What?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes with another giggle, grabbing Namjoon's hand and tugging him down onto the bed beside him with drew a loud groan of annoyance from the older.

"Oh, stop being so grouchy." Taehyung said with a grin, arms wrapped around Namjoon's chest—successfully pinning Namjoon's arms to his sides—and legs wrapped around Namjoon's own.

"I'm not grouchy." Namjoon responded quietly, looking at the bottom of the top bunk.

Taehyung pouted. "Hyuuung!"

"What?" Namjoon whined quietly, looking over at the blonde.

"Why aren't you happy?" Taehyung also whined, giving Namjoon a shake.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Because I'm bored and I have no inspiration for music."

Taehyung blinked a few times before grinning widely, giving Namjoon's cheek a wet, sloppy kiss making the older's face scrunch up in disgust. "Hey, Taehyung—"

Taehyung pulled away from Namjoon and jumped over his body to run to the kitchen. "Come catch me, Joonie-hyung!"

Namjoon laid on the bed, sighing again before forcing himself to get up. Taehyung was only trying to cheer him up, might as well play along.

Namjoon picked up a little jog after Taehyung who was giggling loudly.

Taehyung looked behind up and let out a loud scream that turned into loud laughter as he picked up his pace at seeing the taller male already so close behind.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, taking long strides after the blonde before reaching out and grabbing his waist.

Taehyung squeaked loudly and Namjoon chuckled.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?" Namjoon questioned with a raised eyebrow as he turned Taehyung around before gripping his thighs and lifting up him, settling him on the counter.

Taehyung shrugged, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's shoulders as the older slipped between Taehyung's thighs to get closer to him, hands on either side of Taehyung's slender frame on the marble. "Worth a shot."

Namjoon shook his head and Taehyung giggled, kissing Namjoon's forehead as it was easier reach since he was a tad taller due to sitting on the counter.

Namjoon moved his hands to Taehyung's waist and gave him a gentle peck, drawing another cute laugh from the blonde.

"Joonie-hyung, do you feel better now?"

"Eh, sure."

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————


A VMon fluff-thing for lsgrgr! o u o Thanks for requesting, and I hope you enjoyed~ it's rly short tho lol that's what she said hue and i apologize greatly

Literally just wrote this up, so I only proof-read once, so there might be mistakes and I apologize for that ;;

 

 

 

(hoW THE DO I HAVE N I N ETE EN SUBSCRIBERS LIKE I AND I CUSS A LOT AND I KEEP MAKING IMMATURE "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" JOKES LIKE ??

YOU GAISE ARE SO KIIIIIIIIND--)