noname3

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, n o n a m e 3

>> vmin. fluff. caps. 1.1w. tw: make out session. a/n: for minhoseok anD IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG OMG YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS LAST MONTH IM SORRY DFLKGHDFLJGKH i hope you still enjoy this tho ;;;;__________;;;; im not really happy with it though.. (and near the ending isn't proofread im sorry)

 

 

 

Jimin watches fondly as Taehyung draws him. Jimin props his elbow on the table, chin in his hand and he giggles when Taehyung pouts slightly before flipping his pen over and erasing whatever mistake he made. The bright light from Taehyung's laptop creates a glare on the glasses sitting a bit lowered on his nose. Jimin can't see what Taehyung is drawing, but he knows it's him because he saw Taehyung open up an image of him that Yoongi took a while ago. He only caught a glimpse of it, but he thinks it's the one where he was under a cherry blossom tree and he was looking up at the sky (he was admiring the scenery, really, but then Yoongi snuck up and snapped a picture of him, then said it was only because his photographer instict told him to).

Jimin smiles, standing from his chair and picking it up, carrying it over to Taehyung's workspace in the living room and placing the chair back down. Taehyung's eyes flicker to him before moving back his laptop screen, shifting the position of his tablet slightly. Jimin leans against the table, crossing his arms on the table and leaning down to place his chin on his forearms, tilting his head to press his cheek into the bend of his elbow.

Taehyung ignores the embarrassment of having Jimin watch him so closely for only a minute or two, hand moving off his tablet and looking over at Jimin. "Okay, what?"

"Nothing," Jimin shrugs, smiling up at Taehyung. "You're just really beautiful when you're focused."

Taehyung's cheeks gain a pink dusting and his eyes widen slightly before he clears his throat, pushing his glasses up his nose and going back to his drawing. "Whatever."

"You're so cute." Jimin giggles, smiling widely.

Taehyung frowns, pressing a button on the keyboard to switch brushes. He chooses to ignore Jimin watching him like that and continues his drawing. He's not normally proud of his work, but he likes how this one is coming out. He went for a more watercoloured look with it, and it's pretty. Taehyung smiles a bit to himself as he paints Jimin's hair, flicking his wrist for the loose strands. But then Jimin's chuckling and Taehyung feels his face heating up, pouting slightly.

"Hyung," Taehyung says, little finger pressing into the 'ctrl' button and pad of his index finger tapping 'S' a few times. He places his pen beside his tablet and crosses his arms over his chest, turning to look at the smiling brunette. "Jimin. Honestly, stop."

"Stop what?" Jimin lifts his to cup his cheek, smile widening until his eyes are just lines and Taehyung has to keep himself from blushing or smiling in return, or both.

"This," Taehyung takes a hand from his chest to gesture to Jimin's body then tucking his hand back between his arm and chest. "Watching me. And making me embarrassed."

"I'm making you embarrassed, am I?" Jimin's smile turns cheeky, teasing, straightening and leaning back in his chair. He pats his lap. "Come here."

Taehyung's eyes narrow and he debates whether or not he should get up. Jimin pouts and Taehyung sighs; he could never resist Jimin's stupid pouts. Taehyung stands up and he bends his waist to move around the corner of the table, swinging one leg over Jimin's lap before settling on it. "What?"

Jimin smiles, hands going to Taehyung's hips and head tilting back to look up at Taehyung. The lavender haired male frowns, middle finger pushing his glasses up and crossing his arms. Jimin chuckles, chin jerking up and Taehyung rolls his eyes, but leans down to kiss him anyway. Jimin grins into the kiss, but only for a few seconds before moving his lips against Taehyung's and giving his hips a little squeeze. Taehyung flushes, pulling away and taking off his glasses, twisting to place them on the table then turning back to Jimin and leaning down to kiss him again.

Jimin's thumbs dip under Taehyung's thin white shirt to rub circles on his hip bones. Taehyung moans quietly, arms unlinking to circle Jimin's neck and leaning more against him. Jimin grins for a few seconds before taking Taehyung's top lip between his own. Taehyung gasps quietly, when Jimin's tongue darts into his mouth. Jimin's tongue trails along the roof of Taehyung's mouth, one of his hands pushing up Taehyung's shirt a bit further until his entire hand is flat against Taehyung's side before moving along Taehyung's soft skin until his hand is on Taehyung's tailbone. He pushes his fingers into Taehyung's jeans and boxers, hand going limp once up to the first knuckles are inside Taehyung's bottoms.

Taehyung's back arches, hips moving back into the touch slightly, but Jimin only put his hand there because he likes touching Taehyung; skin-on-skin contact with the lilac haired male comforts him. One of Taehyung's large hands move into Jimin's hair as his tongue slides against Jimin's. Jimin gently Taehyung's tongue before nibbling it.

Taehyung moans, the tip of his tongue running along the side of Jimin's before every corner of Jimin's mouth. Jimin makes a small noise of amusement and pleasure, leaning his head back to break the kiss, but Taehyung presses forward to keep it lasting. Taehyung blushes at the smirk he feels against his lips, pulling away and glaring at Jimin. The brunette chuckles, trailing kisses across Taehyung's red cheek to his jaw.

Taehyung shivers lightly, biting his bottom lip as Jimin peppers kisses down his neck before a sensitive spot just above his collarbone. Jimin tugs Taehyung's shirt sleeve down to expose more of his shoulder, the wet patch of skin before kissing all over Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung moans quietly, panting and gripping Jimin's biceps. Jimin chuckles, leaning back and grinning up at Taehyung. The lilac haired male pouts and looking away, but Jimin places a finger on Taehyung's chin and makes him look at him again.

"Ji-Jimin, I have work to do." Taehyung curses himself internally for stuttering, but holds his pout.

Jimin chuckles again, leaning up to peck Taehyung's red and spit-slicked lips and relaxing in the chair. He takes out hand out of Taehyung's bottoms and pats his thigh. "Then do your work."

Taehyung's pout deepens and he gets off of Jimin's lap before getting back onto his chair. He grabs his glasses and slips them on, grabbing his pen and continues his drawing. Jimin continues watching Taehyung and chuckles to himself, standing up and pressing a kiss to the top of Taehyung's head before walking away. Taehyung pouts, blushing brightly and clearing his throat. "Jerk.."

"Love you too, baby." Jimin sings from the kitchen making Taehyung's pout deepen.

"Shut up, Jimin!"