it's fine // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Sometimes Yoongi thinks he doesn't deserve Namjoon. Sometimes Yoongi wants to tell Namjoon to get out and never come back because he certainly deserves more than a ty apartment that's falling apart and a stubborn boyfriend that flinches when he touches him. Yoongi hates himself because he can't give Namjoon anything even though that's all the younger does; give.

Namjoon always does what's best for Yoongi. Namjoon always puts Yoongi's emotions and well being before his own. Namjoon aways spends his hard-earned money on food and clothes for Yoongi. Namjoon left his family and moved in with Yoongi so he could take care of the older ("you don't have a heater or an air conditioner, you can't cook, and you don't have a job therefore you need me to take care of you"). Namjoon always offers Yoongi a smile. Namjoon always cooks Yoongi something as soon as he comes home from work even if he's exhausted and can hardly stand on his own two feet. Namjoon always carries the older male to his bed when he sees he passed out at his computer from staying up too late working on music. Namjoon even helps the older dye his hair.

What does Yoongi do for Namjoon?

Nothing, besides be a hassle.

And Yoongi hates it.

And Namjoon knows Yoongi thinks like this; it's pretty obvious by how the older loses his smile whenever Namjoon does something for him and looks down.

No matter how many times Namjoon told Yoongi it was fine, Yoongi still beats himself up inside.

Like now; Yoongi was staring silently at Namjoon's back, curled up on his computer chair with a blanket loosely wrapped around him, as the younger male moved around the poorly lit kitchen to quickly make something for Yoongi even though he just stepped through the door and hasn't even switched out of his uniform.

"It'll be ready soon, hyung." Namjoon called over his shoulder, turning to shoot a dazzling smile at Yoongi, his deep dimples appearing before going back to the food.

Yoongi noticed the dark circles under Namjoon's eyes, Yoongi noticed how Namjoon tripped over himself a few times how tired he was, Yoongi noticed how shaky with exhaustion Namjoon was.

Yoongi's gaze drifted to the wooden floor.

Namjoon looked over his shoulder and sighed quietly. He turned off the stove and scooped some of the soup into a bowl, grabbing utensils, and walked over to Yoongi. Namjoon leaned down, one hand on his knee to balance himself, other hand holding up the bowl. "Hyung."

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon, eyes shifting to the bowl then back to Namjoon. Namjoon smiled as he gestured for Yoongi to take it.

Slowly, Yoongi reached out to grab it and held it cose, looking down and glaring at his light reflection in the brown liquid.

Namjoon's smile slowly dropped. "Hyung."

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon.

Namjoon kissed Yoongi's forehead before straightening up. "Stop worrying so much."

He his heel and headed towards their room. Yoongi watched him until he was out of view, looking down at the bowl. He stared at his reflection, stirred the contents, then continued staring. Of course, he started eating it; Namjoon went through the trouble of making it, he's not going to just throw it away.

Yoongi was already half way done when Namjoon came out of the room in grey sweat pants and a white tank top, walking over to Yoongi and pulling a chair over, spinning it around and sitting down with the back between his legs. "Did you finish that song yet?"

Yoongi shook his head, extending one of his legs to press the bottom of his foot against the ground and spin around to face to computer. "Something doesn't feel right about it and it's been frustrating me all day."

Namjoon rose an eyebrow, resting his arms on the top of the back of the chair and placing his chin on top of them. "Really? Let me hear."

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, placing the bowl on the computer table beside the keyboard and clicked play, wrapping his arms around his other leg still on the chair and placing his chin on his knee as the beats filled the room.

Namjoon's eyes narrowed slightly as he focused on the music, vision blurring from zoning out everything.

When it came to an abrupt stop since it wasn't finished, Namjoon leaned back in the chair before scooting forward to reach for the mouse and skip to a certain part of the song. "Mm, around here, maybe you could smooth it out a bit? So it can flow a bit easier."

Yoongi nodded, pressing his face against his knee more. "Go ahead."

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow before making some changes he felt would help the song's flow before playing it.

Yoongi's eyes drifted down.

It did indeed sound better.

Yoongi offered Namjoon a strained smile. "Thanks, Namjoonie."

Namjoon smiled, reaching out to pat Yoongi's shoulder before pulling his hand back, knowing Yoongi didn't like being touched. "You're welcome, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi's smile dropped, looking down at the computer.

Namjoon's smile also dropped. "Hyung? Hyung, what's wrong?"

Yoongi tensed slightly. "I'm sorry.."

Namjoon blinked in confusion before shaking his head. "Hyung, it's fi—"

"It's not fine." Yoongi interrupted, looking over at Namjoon with a glare and raising his head, leg falling off the chair. "Stop saying it's fine when it's not. You do everything around here, for me, to make me happy, but you don't do a damn thing for yourself. I don't deserve it, Namjoon, I don't deserve you."

Namjoon blinked several times, staring at Yoongi in surprise.

He knew Yoongi felt upset about all of this, but Yoongi never spoke his thoughts out loud before.

"Yoongi-hyung, it's—"

"I swear to God, Namjoon, if you say it's fine one more time, I'm going to slap you." Yoongi hissed as he stood up and the sting he felt in his eyes only made him even more mad because he hated crying.

Namjoon snapped his mouth shut, staring up at Yoongi.

Yoongi breathed lightly through his mouth. "This is all wrong. I'm the older one, I'm supposed to take care of you. I'm supposed to be the one with the ty job, paying the bills, cooking for you, busting my to make sure you're okay, I-I should be doing the things you're doing for me, an-and I-I just—"

Yoongi started stumbling over his words, eyes darting everywhere, hands running through his orange hair.

Namjoon stood up, stepped closer to Yoongi and cupped his pale cheeks.

Yoongi jumped, wide eyes shooting to Namjoon's.

Namjoon stared silently at Yoongi before gently pressing his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi's eyes widened even more, freezing.

It's been a long time since the last time they had kissed.

Namjoon tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

Yoongi started to shake, reaching up to grip to cloth of Namjoon's shirt on his chest and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Hyung," Namjoon called quietly against Yoongi's lips, "calm down."

Namjoon kissed Yoongi again before pulling away then brushing his lips across Yoongi's parted, trembling ones. "If I say it's fine, it's fine. I'm doing this because I want to. I don't want you to have to lift a finger because you're fragile, and I enjoy doing the things I do, and I enjoy seeing you laze around and work on music. You're making a big deal out of nothing, okay, I love taking care of you."

Namjoon pressed his forehead against Yoongi's, thumbs caressing Yoongi's jawline.

"Got it?"

Yoongi's shakes stopped, though his breath was shaky.

He nodded slowly.

"At least let me help with the dishes..."

Namjoon grinned.

"Only if you kiss me more often."

Yoongi's eyes widened, lips pressing together in a firm line and swallowing.

Namjoon chuckled, pulling away from Yoongi and ruffling his hair. "I'm just kidding, hyung. And, sure, you can help with the dishes, but only if you really want to."

Yoongi nodded again, looking down.

"Also, hyung, you don't have to force yourself to eat what I make you if you don't want to. If your stomach starts cramping, or if you're not in the mood for what I made, just say so. It's not like I'm going to throw a fit because you won't eat my cooking. And if you're not in the mood, just tell me beforehand what you want, don't make me guess all the time." Namjoon said, poking Yoongi's nose with another chuckle.

Yoongi flinched at the touch, looking up at Namjoon with a blink before nodding.

Yoongi leaned forward as if going to take a step, froze, then stepped forward and slowly slipped his arms around Namjoon's waist, placing his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he froze in surprise before smiling widely, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's small frame and bringing him closer.

"Namjoon?"

"Mm?"

"I'm not fragile."

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

 

Wowza, this turned out to be pretty long that's what she said e u e and I didn't mean for it? I just had those first two lines in my head, and it turned into this. So I'm not one hundred percent sure what this is. xD But, it's Suga Monster, and who doesn't love something with such a cute ship name, even though the persons of the ship are two dominant and smooth mutha as? e//u//e But, no, seriously, does Yoongi come across as kinda girly? I just made him have a small phobia of touch (I forgot the name oops), but I'm sure someone's going to think I made him weak ;; naAAH SON NAH THAT'S NOT THE CASE--

But, anyways, sorry for mistakes, I worked on this off and on all night (I'm not even that tired and I've been up for seventeen hours straight (woke up at eight at night thus making me sleep for thirty hours because I feel asleep at eleven oops I guess??) hA), and I hope you enjoyed this.. fluff?... angst?.. what is this?... ah, well, it's SugaMon, and SugaMon is cute af I mean have you seen how Namjoon whines like a child and extends "hyung" to Suga haVE YOU SEEN—

are you satisfied with this, typebleo? are you? (ಥ v ಥ) weLL there's an O T HER ON THE WAY, HAAA~ I'm not sure when it'll be done though, I've been working on it off and on for like two weeks lol oops

 

Again, I hope you guys enjoyed~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

(twelve subbies gaise gaise gaise I'm not okay my heART--)