would it be cheesy or something (if i said you're pretty much my everything)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title,  w o u l d  i t  b e  c h e e s y  o r  s o m e t h i n g  (i f  i  s a i d  y o u ' r e  p r e t t y  m u c h  m y  e v e r y t h i n g)

>> vmin / fluff / cap / 1.9w / a.n: ye vmin fluff~~ this one is for minhoseok to make up for the fact i can't do requests and had to turn theirs down ;; v ;;

 

 

 

Taehyung's eyes trace over the outlines of everything he can see, small pout on his lips and eyes narrowed from the streams of sunlight coming through the thin curtains. Taehyung's pout deepens when he sees he's completely alone in the bedroom, moving the sheets away from him and gliding his smooth legs to the edge of the bed, standing with a wobble. He stretches his arms above him with a deep groan of both pain and pleasure before padding over to the door, fingers missing the knob a few times as he rubs his eye with his other hand before curling around the metal and tugging the door open. His eyebrows furrow; no smell of bacon or pancakes or any food of any sorts, no sound of the blender, no clinking pots and pans, no timers going off, not even the sound of magazine pages being carelessly flipped. He practically drags his feet down the hall and looks to his left into the kitchen before looking to his right into the living room. Taehyung's pout turns into a deep frown.

He shuffles over to the glass sliding doors leading to the backyard. His eyes sweep over the scenery that he'll never get tired of seeing; light green grass covering the land of the backyard, tall and fluffy bushes with the occasional patch of flowers showing from behind the leaves and tall trees acting as a fence lining the property (except for the actual fence blocking prying eyes from viewing their front yard), and a vast expanse of sea. After soaking in the sight for what could be the billionth time by now, Taehyung looks around for any sign of life and his eyes narrow at the large rope hammock swinging between two palm trees. He pushes one of the doors open and shuts it behind him, walking over to the hammock and a smile immediately stretches his lips in a rectangular shape. "So, this is where you were hiding."

Jimin's head tilts back on the pale red pillow and a smile instantly appears upon seeing his brightly beaming boyfriend, raising his arm above his head when Taehyung carefully slides into the hammock as to not make the whole thing flip and tucks himself into Jimin's side. "Not really hiding, just getting fresh air."

"What, being in the same room as me that bad?" Taehyung questions, smile small now from being so relaxed, but not completely gone as he bends one of his legs at his knee and tangles it with Jimin's. Jimin rolls his eyes with a chuckle, arm lazily around Taehyung's neck (well, more like Taehyung resting his neck on his arm) and other hand resting on Taehyung's bare thigh, tilting his head so it rests on Taehyung's when the younger scoots a bit closer to lay his head on Jimin's shoulder. "No, you dummy, I just wanted some fresh air. If being in the same room as you was that bad, I would've shoved you off of this hammock."

"Ah, but," Taehyung starts as his smile widens when Jimin's thumb mindlessly caresses Taehyung's soft flesh, "we're not in a room."

Jimin moves his head off of Taehyung to look down at the brunette with a raised eyebrow. "If you think about it, we are in a room, a very large room that is the expanse of Earth. The sky is our roof, the ground is our floor and the line along the horizon where they kiss our walls."

Taehyung shakes his head and giggles as he moves more onto his side and cuddles closer to Jimin, the childish yet deep noise music to Jimin's ears. "And I thought I said some strange stuff," Taehyung starts giggling again, but just out of pure happiness from being beside Jimin. The older smiles down at Taehyung fondly, eyes holding the softest and gentlest form of love. The sight of Taehyung smiling so wide, his lips are in the literal shape of a rectangle and his eyes small crescent moons, features highlighted by the sun's golden hairs and nothing but happiness written all over his face is one of Jimin's favorite things to witness. He just looks so.. beautiful. And when Taehyung tilts his head back to look Jimin straight in the eye, his dark orbs practically glowing with love and affection, Jimin almost feels himself blushing as butterfly wings flutter in his stomach.

"Speaking of kisses, I know someone who needs one right now," Taehyung speaks with a sly grin, face inching a bit closer to Jimin's. Jimin simply returns the grin, eyes shifting down to glance at Taehyung's stretched lips just as their noses touch before shifting back up to Taehyung's smiling eyes. "Really? Who might that be?"

"Me." Taehyung murmurs before locking their lips together. Their smiles stay for a few seconds into the kiss until Taehyung leans forward so Jimin's head meets the pillow again, hand resting on Jimin's chest the cloth of his light blue shirt. Jimin's hand moves up Taehyung's thigh so the tips of his fingers dip under the line of Taehyung's boxers, resisiting the urge to grin when the younger shivers slightly, just slightly, at the touch and presses closer until he's half way laying on top of Jimin. Taehyung's teeth nip at Jimin's bottom lip playfully and the older responds by trapping Taehyung's top lip between his plump lips. Jimin moves his arm around Taehyung's neck down to hook around Taehyung's thin waist, hand slipping underneath the younger's thin, almost see-through, white shirt to brush his fingers up and down the bumpy line of Taehyung's spine. Taehyung can't stop the moan that gets swallowed by Jimin, back arching at the light, almost teasing, touch.

Taehyung pushes forward so Jimin's on his back and he's on top of him, but the moment comes crashing down when the flimsy hammock does a full circular-shaped swing from the sudden weight on only the left side and the boys fall off, Jimin on top of Taehyung. The squeak that leaves Jimin and the grunt that leaves Taehyung trail into groans of pain before finally gleeful laughter. "Note to self," Taehyung wheezes from the air being knocked out of him when he slammed onto the ground on his back, but smiling still, "don't try to make out on a hammock."

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Jimin chuckles, falling completely limp against Taehyung and burying his face into the crook of his neck. Taehyung's smile widens, hands moving to Jimin's and lacing their fingers together, conjoined hands resting on each side of his head. "So you just want to lay on the dirty ground with bugs crawling around?"

Jimin simply hums, one leg slipping between Taehyung's and wiggles playfully on top of the younger. Taehyung rolls his eyes with a giggle and Jimin smiles sheepishly from hearing that beautiful, unique laughter so close to his ear. They rest in peaceful silence, save for the rustling of the leaves when the wind blows. Taehyung watches the fluffy, long strings of clouds float across the baby blue sky with a soft smile when suddenly an idea comes to mind. He turns his head and blows a small, light puff of air onto Jimin's neck. Jimin squeaks, sitting up and yanking his hands away from Taehyung's to rub his neck. "Was that a bug?!"

"Yeah, it was large and black," Taehyung plays along, lips draped in a frown and eyes filled with worry, "I was about to warn you that maybe we should get up when I saw it flying around, but then it landed on your neck. Sorry."

Jimin continues rubbing his neck before shivering when it feels like the same fluttering feeling is on his skin again and he's about to forgive Taehyung when he sees a flash in the younger's eyes, all movement stopping as he stares at him and when Taehyung slowly starts smiling, Jimin's mouth falls open. "No, you weren't, that was you! You jerk!"

Taehyung laughs and instinctively raises his arms above his face to block any attacks Jimin tries to throw at him. Jimin doesn't try to hit him, however, and merely sits on his thighs with a deep pout. Taehyung's laughter quiets to giggles, sitting up so he and Jimin are face to face, hands resting on Jimin's hips. "I'm sorry, babe, but you're just so fun to tease. Plus, I did mention that there are bugs."

Jimin's pout doesn't lift and Taehyung, upon seeing this, rubs their noses together with a close-lipped smile that still curves his eyes into crescents all the same. Jimin's pout wavers, but he's quick to cover it up. "Kiss me." Jimin says with a voice a bit lighter than his normal voice. Taehyung raises an eyebrow, moving his face closer so their noses are right beside each other and the tips lightly grazing each other's cheeks, lips only a hair away. "I'm sorry?"

"Kiss me," Jimin repeats, pout lifting at how close they are and how he almost has to go cross eyed to maintain eye contact, "kiss me and I'll forgive you."

Taehyung stares at Jimin for a few seconds to see if Jimin's telling the truth before he decides he doesn't completely care because he'll jump at any chance to kiss Jimin, removing the sliver of space that remained between them and tilting his head. Jimin's eyes slip closed, arms moving up to rest the backs of his elbows on Taehyung's shoulders and forearms extended out. Taehyung's hands slide against Jimin's hips to press them against the small of Jimin's back, pulling the older closer. They sit there, just lips against lips, for a while before Jimin starts to lean against Taehyung making the younger lean back. Jimin does this slowly so he can tell when Taehyung has to use waist strength to stay up, the muscles in his gut trembling. When he feels this, he leans back to break the kiss and let Taehyung sit up again, small smile tilting the corners of his lips. "I forgive you for being a douche."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, but giggles anyway and pulls Jimin impossibly closer. Jimin bends his arms so the middles of his forearms are against Taehyung's neck, fingers lightly plucking at Taehyung's dark brown hair. Taehyung smiles widely, pressing another kiss to Jimin's lips. "So, you wanna go get washed up, then go out for breakfast?"

"Kim Taehyung, are you asking me out on a date?" Jimin questions with a playful smirk, head tilting. Taehyung shrugs, nodding with his own teasing smirk. "Yeah. What? Am I not allowed to ask my boyfriend out on a date?"

Jimin chuckles, kissing Taehyung lightly. "No, you're allowed to. Yes, Tae, I'd love to go out with you for breakfast. And you're the only one that needs to wash up, Mr. Morning Breath, I took a shower when I woke up." Taehyung's face falls immediately at the nickname, lips pressed together in a tight-lipped and deep frown. Jimin giggles much like a child would, kissing Taehyung again and standing up. Taehyung's shoulders slump as he gets up after Jimin, expression akin to that of a kicked puppy. Jimin pouts as if sorry for Taehyung, fingers the younger's shirt and yanking him closer. "Aww, I'm sorry, did I hurt TaeTae's feelings?"

Taehyung nods, bottom lip trembling. Jimin head tilts to the side and one of his hands move up to pat Taehyung's cheek. "Too bad, now go get washed up," he spins Taehyung around, placing a firm slap onto one of Taehyung's cheeks then shoves his shoulder to send him off towards the house, grinning at the whine he got in response as Taehyung shuffles into the house with his shoulders curved as far as they can get and head hanging.

 

 

I apologize for any mistakes and i hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! <3333