cats // vmim

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Taehyung shuffles up the brick stairs to his door, struggling with the white, plastic bags hanging from each wrist to grab the golden knob and huffs a breath of white air when he finally manages to get it open, cringing when it flies open from having the plastic filled with items pressed against it and slams against the wall.

Taehyung stumbles into the house, kicking off his shoes as hurried footsteps fill the silent air and they get louder and louder until heels are slammed against the floorboards to come to a abrupt stop. "Are you okay?!"

Taehyung grins at the question, tossing a glance over his shoulder at wide-eyed Jimin as he waddles into the kitchen and gently places the bags onto the tiled floor. "I'm fine, Jiminie."

Jimin sighs in relief and leans down to pick up the fluffy black kitten at his feet, her fur lightly. "You had us worried."

Taehyung straightens and walks over to Jimin with a wide smile, petting the kitten lightly and kissing the top of her head before kissing Jimin making the brunette giggle and shake his head, rubbing his lips against Taehyung's clothed shoulder to remove the fur sticking to them. "I'm sorry Jiminie, I'm sorry Mimi."

Taehyung's smile turned playful and he pokes Jimin's abdomen lightly before stripping himself of his thick jacket, tossing it onto the couch in the living room and Jimin screams, crouching because it almost hit him. "Taehyung!"

"My bad." Taehyung giggles, shuffling back into the open kitchen to empty the bags and put things where they belong.

"Did you buy more dry cat food?" Jimin asks as he places Mimi down, almost tripping her as she weaves between and around his legs.

"Yes." Taehyung replies, using his hip to shut the refrigerator as he spins on his heel.

"Did you buy more wet cat food?" Jimin leans down to pet the white American Curl, tilting his head with a smile.

"Yes." Taehyung drawls with a roll of his eyes because, really, he's not some amateur that bought a lot of cats because he thought they were cute (well, he did, but that's besides the point).

"Did you buy—"

"Yes, Jimin." Taehyung interrupts with a small glare. "I bought more litter, I bought more toys since Simba destroyed the old ones, I bought more treats."

Jimin pouts lightly at being interrupted, but a smile finds a way to curl the corners of his lips and a laugh bubbles from his throat when said Bombay rubbed against Taehyung's calve and meowed innocently, looking up at the ash brown haired male.

"Simba, you know what you did." Taehyung sticks his tongue out at the cat, but still leans down to his hand from Simba's head to the tip of his tail.

Jimin rolls his eyes, giggling quietly and turns only to find four different cats sitting on Taehyung's jacket. "Babe, your jacket is now a cat bed."

"What?" Taehyung question, head whipping around and his shoulders slump when he sees the scene.

Jimin laughs at the distraught look on his boyfriend's face and walks over to the couch, plopping down beside the cat-covered jacket and grins as two of them immediately get up to get onto his lap. "There. Less of a problem."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and continues putting up the groceries, and three minutes later to drags his feet over to the couch and stands beside Jimin pressed against the arm. One of Taehyung's hands go to Jimin's fluffy hair to thread his fingers through it and the other goes to the Bengal and Bobtail rubbing against Jimin's abdomen and hands. "Where's Richard?"

Jimin rolls his eyes at the mention of Taehyung's favorite cat, leaning into Taehyung's touch. "Sleeping in the bed like the rest."

Taehyung's pouts lightly, looking in the direction of the bedroom.

Jimin sighs lightly as Taehyung's nails lightly scratch his scalp, whining when the heavenly sensation was removed, craning his neck to look over the back of the couch and rolls his eyes again at seeing Taehyung's back disappearing down the hall.

Jimin folds his legs on the couch and brings the cats closer. "At least I have you guys.."

The Bengal and Bobtail, Krystal and Mingsul, pur and stare at Jimin with half-lidded eyes as Jimin's fingers scratch their chins.

Simba pads over, jumping onto the arm of the couch and rubs against Jimin's cheek making him squeal quietly in delight, giggling.

Jimin turns his head and puckers his lips, a soft sound that could be chalked up to a giggle escaping his nose when Simba simply sniffed his top lip before rubbing against them.

There's a loud squeak coming from the bedroom and it makes Jimin jump in surprise, twisting his neck to look in the direction of the noise and he blinks a few times before gently moving Krystal and Mingsul off of his lap, patting Simba's head as he curves around the couch to jog up to the door.

Jimin pushes it open and blinks upon seeing Taehyung on the floor with five cats on top of him, the younger squealing and giggling.

Taehyung tilts his head back and smiles at Jimin, eyes shifting down to the other five cats that pad into the room, Mimi and Krystal sitting down by Jimin's feet and watching the scene.

Richard Parker walks on Taehyung's stomach to get to his face, his cheek before nuzzling against his chin.

Jimin shakes his head, walking into the room and sitting down in front of Taehyung, placing an elbow onto his thigh and curves his back to rest his chin in his head, other hand lazily messing with Taehyung's hair and the cats.

"Jiminie, help me." Taehyung says in the midst of breathless giggles and little grunts as claws dig into his skin and soft fur rubs against his limbs.

Jimin grabs the youngest of the bunch, a Balinese named Bo (Taehyung's work, mind you), and places him in his lap. "Nope. You did this to yourself."

Taehyung whines, but in all honesty, he doesn't mind because he loves his cats. He shakes his head to make his hair tickle Jimin's bare calve making the older scoot back with a glare.

Taehyung giggles, lifting Richard Parker up by under his shoulders and smiling up at the Cymric before placing him back onto his chest, holding him close. "My precious baby."

Jimin raises an eyebrow. "I thought I was your precious baby."

Taehyung tilts his head back, one eye closing as the Egyptian Mau, Molly, his cheek upon seeing him look in her direction. "You are my precious baby, my human precious baby. Richard is my cat precious baby."

Jimin stares at Taehyung before rolling his eyes, standing up with Bo curled in his arms and walks back into the living room.

Taehyung watches Jimin leave, blinking a few times and trying to figure out if the older is mad from the lack of attention or if he just wanted to watch TV.

Taehyung bites his bottom lip and sits up slowly, stepping over the cats carefully and trailing after the brunette into the living room, slowly sitting beside him. "Jimin?"

Jimin looks over at Taehyung and has no reaction when the ash brown haired male pecks his lips. "Are you mad?"

Jimin shakes his head, looking backover at the News. "No, I'm not."

Taehyung smiles, wrapping an arm around Jimin and pulling him against him.

Jimin leans his head against Taehyung's shoulder and giggles quietly as Krystal, Richard Parker, Molly, and Simba jump up to crawl over their laps.

Yup.

They really love cats.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

okay my friend on tumblr came up with this au and i asked if i could do it and they said yes so yea c':

(pst check them out theyre gr8 and super sweet boop)

ALSO THAT ONE CAT IS NAMED RICHARD PARKER BECAUSE BLUE TOLD ME TO DONT QUESTION M E

i had a page for cat breeds and personalities up i u not

because even tho ive had over thirty in life, my knowledge is very limited

and these names

tae and jimin r me i am tae and jimin

we used to have twelve (my parents owned three, my grandparents owned the others) put it dropped to seven :'(

bUT yeah

 

also i know i put vmim its an inside joke between me and lily ;)

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ; v ;