// vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

"You !"

Taehyung's eyes widened and his hands went up in defense, looking around to see where the voice came from before his eyes landed on Jimin storming towards him, from the waist down and a large T-shirt bouncing with every stomp he took.

Taehyung blinked a few times, looking at Jimin's angry expression then his eyes trailing down to Jimin's exposed legs. "Um... Jimin?"

"No, you shut up." Jimin hissed, stopping in front of Taehyung before crossing his arms over his chest and tapping his foot in an irritated fashion. "You're an ."

"What'd I do?" Taehyung whined, looking back into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin grabbed the bottom of the shirt and lifted it to expose deep green and purple bruises on his hips, turning to show even more bruises on his tail bone and round cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes widened, lips parting in surprise. "And those came from.. where?"

"You!" Jimin shouted, spinning on his heel to point a finger at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung went cross-eyed to look at the digit before shifting his gaze to Jimin's eyes narrowed in a glare. "I don't recall being rough the last time we—"

"No, not the last time we had , you idiot, during War of Hormone promotions!" Jimin interrupted, hitting the side of Taehyung's head making the brunette flinch and raise his arms to protect him from any further attacks.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest. "When you kicked and slapped me all the time, these are the bruises from those!"

Taehyung's face scrunched up slightly, hissing quietly as he leaned forward to lift the shirt again and inspect the bruises. "You're.. You're not in any pain, are you?"

Jimin's gaze softened slightly at the genuinely worried-sounding question. "Yes, but only after standing for long periods of time and when the bruises are touched."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and he looked back up at Jimin, scooting forward on the bed to wrap his arms around Jimin's thighs and pressing his face against Jimin's abdomen. "I'm sorry.. It was just fun and games, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Jimin suddenly found it very hard to continue being mad at Taehyung, lips and eyes twitching as he tried to hold on to the negative emotion before sighing deeply and placing a hand on Taehyung's head to lightly ruffle his hair.

"No, it's fine, I guess..." Jimin mumbled with a light pout, running his fingers through the soft strands.

Taehyung's head tilted back to smile brightly at Jimin making the older flush lightly and look off to the side.

Taehyung stood up, wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulders and pulling him into his chest.

Jimin sighed, letting his head drop onto Taehyung's shoulder and wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung rocked them back and forth slightly before turning his head to kiss the side of Jimin's. "I really am sorry."

"No, no, it's fine." Jimin replied, moving his head back to smile lightly at the other.

Taehyung grinned, rubbing Jimin's sides before moving his hands up to Jimin's cheeks and kissing him lightly.

Jimin's smile widened slightly, raising one hand to gently grab Taehyung's wrist, the other lightly gripping the cloth of Taehyung's shirt on his hip.

Taehyung pulled away a little while after, smiling at Jimin and giving the older's plump lips a few more kisses making Jimin giggle and tilt his head down.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin and they fell back onto the bed, a squeak coming from Jimin and a grunt coming from Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled, pulling Jimin closer and kissing his cheek. "I love you, Jiminie."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with a small smile, hands on Taehyung's arm draped across his chest, before kissing Taehyung lightly. "I love you too, TaeTae."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

I TRIED TO NOT WRITE VMIN, I GENUINELY TRIED, I PROMISE, BUT I SUDDENLY HAD THIS IDEA AND IT WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE

I'M SORRY

I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WON'T BE VMIN, I SWEAR

don'tkillme;;

and i didn't mean for this to turn super cringe-worthy cheesy and sweet at the end tbh it just happened but whatever i guess xD

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <3