i like you too // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

His heart shattered into a million pieces.

The shards fell into the pit of his stomach, the sharp edges scratching his insides.

They weren't even dating and he felt like he was just dumped in the most brutal way.

Do you know how hard it for Min Yoongi to confess to someone?

Other people confessed to Min Yoongi, Min Yoongi never confessed to other people.

Min Yoongi viewed confessing to people as downgrading his image, as straight up embarrassing.

So, therefore, Min Yoongi never confessed to people.

Especially younger people.

Min Yoongi was a magnet for older women, and even older men, so for him to be caught asking a younger person out would shatter his persona he built for the puplic.

But a certain blonde, one year younger best friend of his has been changing lots of things in his life since he stumbled into it, why not this?

This certain blonde, one year younger friend has managed to capture Yoongi's seemingly frigid heart.

But when that large smile of his dropped once those three little words and that special question left Yoongi's lips, Yoongi regretted everything.

Yoongi quickly got over the pain of his broken heart, backing up. ", Namjoon, I didn't mean to."

Namjoon stared at Yoongi, gaze moving to the ground.

Yoongi cursed quietly before cursing loudly. "Na-Namjoon, I..."

Namjoon bit his bottom lip in thought before looking up at Yoongi with a light smile.

"God, Namjoon, just forget I said anything. This was a stupid ing idea, I shouldn't've opened my mouth, I should've, I-I should've—"

Namjoon stopped Yoongi's rambling by reaching out and pulling the older male into his chest.

Yoongi tensed up, hands on Namjoon's chest from instinct and eyes wide.

"Hyung, shut up."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "Hey, respect your elders."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as Namjoon's chest rumbled from his deep laughter.

It was quiet for a bit before Yoongi dared to speak.

"Why.. why're hugging me?"

"To get you to shut up." Namjoon responded, moving his hands up to Yoongi's shoulders and pushing him back to arm length. "You took my smile dropping as rejectment, didn't you?"

Yoongi blinked. "Um, yeah. Why else would you stop smiling after someone confesses to you, then asks you to date them? It's fine if you don't like me back, Namjoon, I-I understand—"

"Hyung, I wasn't done talking." Namjoon interrupted, placing a long finger to Yoongi's lips. "I stopped smiling because I was shocked you returned my feelings. And, before you ask, I looked away to think of a way to get you to calm down without scaring you."

Namjoon said two sentences, but Yoongi only heard two words.

my feelings.

"Your feelings?" Yoongi spoke quietly, staring at Namjoon carefully, just in case the younger was joking.

Namjoon nodded with a smile. "Yeah. I've liked you for a while, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi stared intensely at Namjoon. "Prove it."

Namjoon rose an eyebrow, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi's back went straight and his eyes widened.

Namjoon didn't give Yoongi time to get over the shock, pulling away after a few seconds and smiling at the older.

"Believe me now, hyung?"

Yoongi blinked a few times to get rid of the shock before smiling teasingly.

"No."

Namjoon rose an eyebrow again, wrapping an arm around Yoongi's waist and pushing him into a closet where no prying eyes could stare at them.

"You sure?"

Yoongi nodded, though his wide smile betrayed his "disbelief" as he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"Are you really sure? Because I can be one hell of a lover, and I'm already doing a hell of a job being your best friend, so just imagine--"

"Just kiss me you damn idiot." Yoongi interrupted with a roll of his eyes.

Namjoon blinked in surprise before doing as told, pulling Yoongi close and pressing their lips together.

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

the title is and the chapter is like it moves way too quick and i used italics a lot but i rly wanted to write this because it's been nagging me for a while even tho i'm ashamed to give you guys this horrible chapter but i guess this is what happens when i try to make fluff after staying up for two days straight without a wink of sleep

 

(or maybe i just wasn't feeling this idea)

 

anyways oh look another drabble-kinda thing

huh

but yeah i'm not satisfied with this rubbish, but i hope some of you like it ;;;;;;;;;;;

also i've got like four or so other ideas i'll write later

so i may or may not update a lot

just going to say that three of those are vmin and i apoLOGIZE I WRITE VMIN WAY TOO MUCH AND YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE IT I CAN'T HELP IT MY MIND IS GET TO AUTO-VMIN MODE AND I NOTICE EVERY GLANCE AND SHY SMILE AND AND EVERY IDEA I GET STARTS OFF AS VMIN BEFORE I'M LIKE "goddammit no this is bangtan boys oneshot dump you dumb which means all members not vmin onshot dump"—

 

note: i feel like yoongi's a total cusser when no camers are rolling

therefore

yoongi shall cuss in every thing i write him in

 

Sorry for writing this chapter mistakes and hope you enjoyed why in the world would you! <3