untitled #10

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

>> vmin | onesided!jikook // fluff ? // lapslock // 1224w // trigger: does jealousy count // a.n: ayo it's number six from the sneak peeks for my taetae, ren, and like.. i don't think i added anything to it since i uploaded those, but i couldn't think of anything to add???? and i decided that it's pretty okay if i leave it the way it is because where i left off isn't like a cliff hanger or anything, it kinda seems like one of half-assed endings i do when i had nothing else to do lmao but yah!!! i might come back to it later and add more to it so it has a Proper Ending, but for now here haha. hope you like it ren!!

 

 

 

taehyung doesn't really like the sight infront of him, but it's okay. he's a patient person and, hey, maybe that kid doesn't know jimin already has a boyfriend. it's almost funny, how the kid is so bluntly looking jimin over whilst talking to him and wearing that cocky smirk as if jimin already agreed to going home with him to on the couch. taehyung wants to laugh, honestly, he really just wants to break out into a fit of deep giggles. he tried for a year straight to get jimin to agree to date him, he knows for an actual fact that hitting on him bluntly doesn't work on jimin (he even called taehyung cute for it, patting his head like he was a kid before walking away).
 

this guy really mustn't know jimin all that well. hoseok might pick on taehyung for being so calm whilst watching his boyfriend get hit on like he is, but it's amusing. nothing was really happening at the party (the only eventful thing that has happened so far was namjoon shoving yoongi into the pool and yoongi climbing out to chase namjoon around because yoongi had his very expensive phone in his pocket), so he might as well be entertained by this instead of glowing red and green like some stupid christmas ornament.

 

jimin doesn't seem like he really cares that he's being flirted with, the male reaching out to move some hair out of jimin's eyes or swiping his thumb across jimin's cheek to remove a drop of sweat, simply talking to him with a smile. taehyung thinks the boy might be an old friend of jimin's, or else jimin wouldn't be acting like this.

 

though after watching the kid's sad attempts for almost an hour, taehyung does start to feel a little protective of jimin, his amused expression falling to a blank one.

 

"gonna do somethin'?" yoongi asks, ears still a little red from the rage that hit him like a truck when namjoon pushed him into the pool.

 

"i might," taehyung huffs, crossing his arms over his chest and looking the boy hitting on jimin over a few times.
 

"if it makes you feel any better," yoongi starts with a deeper tone from him moving around into a better position before gesturing lazily to the kid in front of jimin. "the kid's jeongguk, and he's been crushin' on jimin for, like, five years, or some . jimin's never once looked at him in that way, so you shouldn't be scared of jeongguk pullin' jimin onto some white horse and gallopin' into the distance like those stupid fairy tales."

 

"thanks, hyung." taehyung mumbles quietly, sparing 'jeongguk' another look before looking around the pool. "who invited him?"

 

"heard he's hoseok's new student, or somethin'." yoongi shrugs and he watches jeongguk reach out to run his fingers through jimin's bright red hair. "he's real touchy, huh?"
 

"i don't like it." taehyung growls quietly, glancing at the kid touching his boyfriend. "if he's friends with hoseok-hyung, shouldn't he know that jimin's taken?"
 

yoongi shrugs again and leans back in the beach chair, crossing his legs. "if he does, he must be desperate."
 

"should i go up to them?" taehyung worries on his bottom lip, not wanting to upset jimin since jeongguk actually is an old friend. "i don't want to make min mad at me for ruining his catching up time just because i'm jealous."
 

"kid, i don't think jimin is going to mind. i'm pretty sure he notices how obvious jeongguk is being, so he probably won't mind you coming up to show he's taken." yoongi says with a roll of his eyes.

 

taehyung stays silent before standing up from his beach chair, clearing his throat and making sure he doesn't look like he's been staring at them for over an hour and is a little angry (which he has and is, but they don't need to know that). he walks up to the pair and bends down slightly to slide his arms around jimin's waist from behind, placing his head on jimin's shoulder. "hey, baby," he turns his head to press a kiss to jimin's neck before looking over at jeongguk, raising an eyebrow.

 

"hey, tae." jimin giggles lightly, placing his hands on top of taehyung's on his stomach and tilting his head to the side slightly.

 

taehyung stares intensely at jeongguk, swaying jimin and himself from side to side slightly. "who's this, babe?"
 

"oh, this is jeongguk," jimin looks down at taehyung before looking at jeongguk. "he's a friend of mine, but i haven't seen him for a year. he's hoseok-hyung's new student."

 

taehyung almost smirks at jeongguk's shoulders rounding in reaction to just being referred to as a 'friend' and smiles instead, taking a hand off jimin's stomach to extend it to jeongguk. "nice to meet you, jeongguk. i'm taehyung, jimin's boyfriend."
 

taehyung makes sure to make 'boyfriend' a little deeper than the rest of his words so it stands out more to hint that jeongguk should seriously back off unless he wants to be kicked out, hoseok's friend or not (plus this is taehyung's house, taehyung's backyard, taehyung's pool party, taehyung's rules and one of those rules are not to touch jimin). jeongguk almost looks disgusted when taehyung says he's jimin's boyfriend, but masks it quickly with a clearly fake smile and takes taehyung's in his own for a shake.
 

jimin sees how the veins in their wrists and forearms show, and he almost rolls his eyes, instead placing his hand on taehyung's wrist to make him let go of jeongguk's hand. taehyung does, smile widening when he sees how red jeongguk's hand turned from their little strength test and places his hand back on jimin's stomach, smile widening even more when jimin laces their fingers together.
 

"is this..." jeongguk stares at taehyung before gesturing to him and looking at jimin. "person really.. your boyfriend... hyung?"

 

"mhmm," jimin hums with a nod. "and i love him a lot, so don't try anything, okay, gguk?"

 

jeongguk bites down on his tongue and nods almost robotically before turning on his heel and walking away.

 

"did someone get a little jealous?" jimin questions, turning his head to smile down at taehyung. the orange haired male hums deep in his throat, looking off to the side. "i don't know what you're talking about, baby."

 

"you know exactly what i'm talking about." jimin giggles and runs one of his hands up taehyung's bare arm until it's resting on his bicep, giving him a squeeze. "but you don't need to worry. you of all people should know that blunt flirting and touching doesn't work on me."

 

"yeah, i do." taehyung chuckles and sways them from side to side a little more, pressing a few more kisses to jimin's neck. "but, hey, i still got you in the end."

 

"because you were desperate enough to ask hoseok-hyung about the stuff i like and various ways to flirt." jimin rolls his eyes and shoves his back against taehyung's chest lightly.

 

"i wasn't desperate." taehyung pouts against jimin's neck. "i just really wanted to date you."

 

"that's called being desperate, love." jimin giggles and turns his head to look down at taehyung. "now give me a kiss."

 

taehyung almost immediately lifts his head with a smile before pecking jimin's lips lightly.