sneak peeks

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

a'ight so since a lot of you said yes to my question, i put together a list of sneak peeks (mostly vmin im sorry!!!) of fics i can see myself finishing in the timeframe of like idk a few months?? i dunno but i hope this can please you guys for a while and maybe you can let your mind wonder to come up with various scenes and stuff for each sneak peek to help distract you????? i dunno but ye here

also some of these are hella short lm ao iM SO SORRY

 

 

1. currently unnamed I | non-idol!au , idk how to explain it tbh | vmin ;


 

when jimin straightens and turns to face taehyung, the younger is staring at the ground with sad eyes and a deep pout and-- oh, oh /god/, are those tears? jimin groans internally, bringing his hands to rest on taehyung's cheeks.


 


 

2. currently unnamed II | youtuber!au , hybrid!au , not saying who's the hybrid ((; , best friends to lovers!au | vmin ;


 

"well, i didn't think you'd have so much trouble with it!" taehyung shoves jimin back, slumping even more. his eyes shift over to the camera set up on a low chair instead of a tripod because they're sitting on the floor and he shakes his head as if disappointed in jimin's fail to properly read taehyung's lips. "how do you guys deal with him /all/ the time?"

 

jimin's pout deepens, headphones hung around his neck and he shoves taehyung again, looking over at the camera. "shut up, tae, my subscribers love me, or else they wouldn't be subscribed to my channel."

 

"but still." taehyung whines quietly, moving forward to drop his head onto jimin's shoulder. "you're lame. i wouldn't be able to stand seeing you every day."

 

"hey," jimin looks down at taehyung the best he could and he jams a finger into taehyung's shoulder. "that's rude, you . you love me and you know it."


 


 

3. currently unnamd III | city in the sky!au | vmin ;


 

jimin tries his best not to cry, and it works, but he can't help the one sparkling tear that slides down his cheek. taehyung pulls away slightly and smiles, pressing his thumb to the tear and smearing it across jimin's soft cheek, brushing the back of his hand over the wet trails afterwards. "i'll be fine, jiminie."


 


 

4. currently unnamed IV | utter weirdness tbh , super thirsty for jm!taehyung , best friend!jeongguk , flirty!jimin | vmin ;


 

Taehyung is not really secretive about his glances though; he keeps throwing them at the redhead and his mind wanders to really stupid areas, from a one-second-only frame of Erza from Fairy Tail flashing in his brain when he noticed the shock of neon red which led to him wondering if the other had a similar personality to the feisty scarlet, to how Taehyung would totally let the redhead bend him over a desk (or he could bend the redhead over, Taehyung's good either way).


 


 

5. currently unnamed V | hybrid!au , y hybrid!jimin in case it wasn't obvs , kinda y!taehyung | vmin ;


 

"Well," Hoseok scratches the back of his neck with a grin. "I saw 'im there and he looked so lonely, and I had to get him and I forgot about my trip... so I need you to take care of him until I come back."


 

Taehyung blinks slowly, staring at Hoseok standing outside his door with a much shorter person beside him that Taehyung didn't even bother to look at. Hoseok has this stupid, large smile on his face and his eyes are sparkling like Taehyung has already said yes.


 


 

6. currently unnamed VI | non-idol!au , jealous!taehyung , for ren because she said she needed more subtly jealous tae in her life | vmin ;


 

taehyung stays silent before standing up from his beach chair, clearing his throat and making sure he doesn't look like he's been staring at them for over an hour and is a little angry (which he has and is, but they don't need to know that). he walks up to the pair and bends down slightly to slide his arms around jimin's waist from behind, placing his head on jimin's shoulder. "hey, baby," he turns his head to press a kiss to jimin's neck before looking over at jeongguk, raising an eyebrow.


 


 

7. currently unnamed VII | high school!au , kinda thirsty for jm!taehyung , kinda confused about everything but totally chill with v crushing on him!jimin | vmin ;


 

Jimin blinks a few times in surprise, brain skipping and jumping over Taehyung's rushed sentence to slow it down and break the words apart to process what Taehyung said properly, blushing lightly when he does. "Um, it's fine. And.. thank... you?"


 

"Oh God, you totally hate me." Taehyung drops his phone onto the stair his feet are on and buries his face into his hands.


 


 

8. currently unnamed VIII | how to train your dragon!au , extra: everyone's descendants of someone from httyd | main: vmin , side: brother!2seok , side: sugakookiemon ;


 

yoongi's eyes narrow into a glare, glancing at rosen and clicking his tongue. rosen's head lifts from yoongi's hand, looking up at him. yoongi's eyes flicker to jimin, jerking his head in his direction. rosen looks over at jimin and waits a few seconds before her lips form an 'o', spitting out a small bit of gel-like fire onto jimin's leg.


 

"what the , yoongi?!" jimin shouts, standing up immediately and slapping at the burning cloth.


 


 

9. currently unnamed IX | non-idol!au , y/emotionless!taehyung , kinda sassy!jimin | vmin ;


 

"give your mother a kiss," she says with a playful raise of her eyebrows. jimin pouts and his mother only gets closer, so he whines before leaning up to kiss her cheek. his mother smiles at him, nodding in approval before turning on her heels and walking back out the door to place the box she's carrying into the truck. jimin sighs, dragging his feet over to a box and carelessly slipping his shoes on to carry it into their truck. his mother looks up and smiles at him. "you remember a young boy named taehyung, yes? your age, skinny, loud?"


 


 

10. there's a world made up of words out there (and it's all for you) | non-idol!au , poet and kinda awkward but sweet!taehyung , sweet and just generally happy!jimin | vmin ;


 

yoongi scoffs and says he's too kind hearted, but jimin simply smiles and shrugs, saying something about how seeing the pieces of poems by his door every day brightens his mornings; they bring a smile to his face. plus it's kind of cute too, and jimin has always had a soft spot for cute things.


 


 

11. you're a universe, baby (and i'm ready to explore every inch of you) | non-idol!au , shy bunbun!taehyung , practically oozing love and cheese!jimin | vmin ;


 

taehyung shivers, bottom lip lodged between his teeth and shivering when jimin kisses back up his body, but presses all of his kisses to the handful of freckles tossed onto his body. "you mean so much to me, taehyung," jimin whispers, taehyung's legs spread and jimin sitting between them, jimin's hands resting on taehyung's thighs.


 


 

12. currently unnamed X | youtubers!au , they have little youtuber crushes on each other that becomes more idk | vmin ;


 

Taehyung giggles, turning to Jimin and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Glad to have you here today, Jiminie."


 

Jimin nods with a grin. "Glad to be here, Vee."


 

Taehyung's smile widens, looking back at the camera. "Chae and I have been planning this collab for a while, but since he lives in Busan and I'm in Daegu and our schedules are both packed, it never really met up. But! Jiminie caught a train here and here we are!"


 

13. nice car (can i ride it) PT.2 | f&f!au | vmin ;


 

Jimin laughs, pecking Taehyung's lips and pushing him off. Jimin smacks Taehyung's hands off his hips and raises a hand. "Yo, Gguk!"


 

Jeongguk's head moves away from a pretty girl's neck to look up in confusion. Jimin juts his thumb towards Taehyung slipping into his car and Jeongguk's head tilts back in a laugh. He smacks a male's hand off of his and walks over. "Again, guys? This is, like, the fourth time in two days."


 


 

14. cat in a tree (probably going to rename idk that's super lame) | non-idol!au , frustrated and cussy!jeongguk , kinda creeper but not really!yoongi | sugakookie ;

"you're going to fall, kid."


 

jeongguk squeaks in surprise at the sudden voice, his hand slipping off the branch and his body flying off the side. he screams (a fairly high-pitched scream as well) and grunts when he lands in the pond. the water's too shallow to be of any real threat, but it's deep enough to almost completely cover jeongguk's small body when he lands in it on his back. he lays to let the pain settle before quickly sitting up when he releases he's under water and humans can't breathe under water. he hisses at the pain that shoots up his spine, slowly looking up at the stranger that is the reason for him falling.


 


 

15. currently unnamed XI | non-idol!au , y ish and sick!jeongguk , tired but loving!yoongi | sugakookie ;


 

"stupid sickness, stupid yoongi," jeongguk grumbles quietly, flipping over onto his back and his head hanging off the side of the bed. soon holding the phone above his head is too much work, letting the piece of technology fall to the floor and his arms hanging off the bed on either side of his head. he stares at the bland ceiling silently before groaning loudly, flipping over onto his stomach and sliping off the bed to waddle around the apartment with no specific destination.


 


 

16. currently unnamed XII | gmod crack!au , this is a series , it's really ing stupid lmAO , gmod's a game btw , part of the "so i talked to juko..." series (he's an and whenever i talk to him about au ideas and he makes it so detailed and i just idk if it says this on it know it'll be deep, weird or both) , this is also inspired by various gaming youtubes, examples being vanossgaming and minx| ot7 with little side ships ;


 

"Oh, you bastards!" Namjoon shouts, running up to the wall and whining like a child. " you guys!"


 

"Good luck trying to get up here in that skin, Namjoon." Jimin giggles evilly to himself, crossing his arms over his chest. Hoseok glances at Seokjin before roughly shoving Jimin off the wall with a laugh. Namjoon jumps at Jimin's loud scream before quickly moving to start chasing the redhead.


 

"Hoseok, you ing traitor!" Jimin screams, running away from Namjoon as fast as he can.

 

 

was that a rollercoaster lmao but yeah!! these are the fics i'm currently working on, save for the alternate version of chapter 103 and i have a few other ideas and ideas from prompts i saw im going to start on soon and idk maybe i'll update this list later when i do those but yeah i hope you guys liked some of these and i hope this can please you guys n' stuff until i can manage to start updating everyday like i used to :')))))