[CHRISTMAS PROJECT 2/?] i'll be your friend // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Christmas.

The day filled with bright, colourful lights, smiles, laughs, gifts, and love. The day family gather around a Christmas tree and crack poor jokes, handing out gifts. The day college students get to go home to their families. The day that becomes a wonderful opportunity for you to confess to that crush of yours. The day you get embarrassing sweaters that you still wear to make your family happy. The day you get to stay in and cuddle with your loved ones on the couch by the fire place, mugs of hot chocolate in hand. The day filled with happiness.

Christmas is a happy day.

Most people have happy memories from previous Christmas' and make more on the current one.

If there was one word to explain Christmas it would be 'happy'.

Not for Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung doesn't have any happy memories from Christmas; he doesn't have any happy memories at all for that matter.

Taehyung has never gotten presents on Christmas, his family doesn't gather around a big, pretty Christmas tree, Taehyung doesn't share smiles and laughs and poor jokes with his family or friends on Christmas.

Hell, he doesn't even have friends and his family isn't even worthy of the title.

Taehyung always ends up outside in the cold, usually snowy weather, wandering the streets.

This Christmas wasn't an exception, eyes on the snow below him as he slightly swayed back and forth on the swing two sizes too small for him on the abandoned playground.

It wasn't snowing badly, but most wouldn't like to be outside.

Taehyung didn't have an umbrella or anything to help shield him from the white fluff, the top of his head, his shoulders, and his thighs covered with a pile of the snow.

Taehyung sighed quietly, grip on the rusted chains of the swing slacking before tightening as he kicked some of the snow and his head tilting slightly.

"Hey, what're you doing out here in this weather?"

At first, Taehyung didn't think the question was for him until a shadow was cast around him and the snow suddenly stopped falling on him.

Taehyung blinked in confusion, back straightening as he tilted his head back.

There stood a male with fluffy dark brown hair that slightly covered his eyes, skin lightly tanned with his cheeks pink most likely from the cold, chin covered by the grey scarf wrapped loosely around his neck, dark grey hooded sweater underneath a black jacket, bent over slightly with one hand on his jean-covered knee with his other extended to hold the umbrella over Taehyung's head. "Did you hear me?"

Taehyung blinked a few more times before swallowing, looking forward again and head tilting down. "I-I'm sorry.."

The male chuckled, moving over and brushing the snow off the swing beside Taehyung, plopping himself onto it, still holding the umbrella over Taehyung's head.

"I'm Jimin. What's your name?" He chirped, head tilting to look at Taehyung with a bright smile that turned his eyes into crescents.

Taehyung flushed lightly. "T.. Taehyung..."

"Taehyung? That's a nice name." Jimin cooed, chuckling softly and pressing his feet against the ground to start swinging slightly. "You didn't answer my question."

Taehyung tensed, gaze on his snow-covered lap. "Um.. I... I don't have.. any friends to spend... time with.."

Jimin blinked in surprise. "Are you kidding me? No friends? Not even a girlfriend?"

Taehyung winced, biting his bottom lip.

Jimin's shoulders slumped. "Don't tell me you don't have a girlfriend. With your face? C'mon."

Taehyung couldn't help the light blush that appeared on his cheeks, head tilting down more and hair covering his eyes. "N-No.."

Jimin's eyes narrowed in disbelief. "Okay, what about family?"

"We're.. we're not... on the.. best terms..." Taehyung mumbled, grip on the chains tightening.

Jimin's expression dropped and he looked down. "Oh.. sorry."

"No, no it's.. it's fine." Taehyung reassured with a weak smile.

Thick silence engulfed them for a while before Jimin looked over at Taehyung. "You said you had no friends, right?"

Taehyung blinked, looking up at Jimin before nodding hesitantly.

Jimin smiled widely, eyes becoming thin lines against his skin and teeth sparkling in the night filled with glitter and LED lights. "I'll be your friend."

Taehyung's feet dug into the ground to stop all movement, eyes widening and mouth dropping.

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's reaction, head tilting back and almost falling off the swing. "You're acting like no one's ever asked to be your friend before."

Taehyung's lips pressed together and he looked down.

Jimin frowned. "Are you serious?"

Taehyung chewed the inside of his cheek, head turning to face forward.

Jimin pouted before smiling that bright smile of his. "Well, I'll view being the first person to ever ask to be your friend as an accomplishment."

"W-Why?" Taehyung found himself asking before he could stop himself, putting a hand over his mouth afterwards.

Jimin dropped the umbrella onto the ground and ruffled Taehyung's hair until all of the snow was out of it. "Because you're cute. And you looked really sad, sitting here by yourself and I felt like I had to see you smile. I feel like you have a great smile, you just won't show it."

Taehyung stared at Jimin with wide eyes, cheeks the colour of roses.

Jimin grinned, standing up and moving in front of Taehyung to brush off all of the snow on the dark-haired male making Taehyung's blush darken.

"C'mon, let's go somewhere and eat." Jimin offered, holding out his hand for Taehyung to take.

Taehyung stared at Jimin's hand before looking up at him. "Why are you being nice to me?"

Jimin held his smile, head tilting. "I already told you. I think you're cute, and I want to make you smile. Everyone deserves a happy Christmas."

Taehyung stared at Jimin before standing up and hugging Jimin tightly, burying his face into Jimin's neck.

Jimin blinked in surprise, hands extending out.

When Jimin heard a light sniff, he immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Hey, hey, why're you crying?"

Taehyung shook his head, pulling back slightly to look into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin frowned at Taehyung's glossy eyes and trembling bottom lip, moving one of his hands up to Taehyung's cheek and using his thumb to gently caressing Taehyung's skin. "I may not know you, but I can tell you got it rough and that's upsetting because you seem like a good guy. So, I want to be your friend and I want to make you happy. I want to get to know you better."

Taehyung's eyes moved down to Jimin's dazzling smile before looking back at his crescent-shaped eyes. "Thank you.."

"No problem." Jimin chuckled, patting Taehyung's cheek. "Now about going to get something to eat."

"Yes," Taehyung immediately responded before blushing and looking down, "I-I mean.. if... if it's okay.. with you."

Jimin rolled his eyes, ruffling Taehyung's hair before grabbing his umbrella and holding it over Taehyung's head. "Of course it's okay, stupid."

After a little while of walking silently, Jimin shifted the umbrella over to his other hand and stepped closer to Taehyung, grabbing his hand.

Taehyung jumped at the contact, looking over at Jimin with wide eyes, but Jimin simply smiled at him before telling him to pay attention to where he's walking or else he'll run into that pole that's coming up.

Taehyung flushed, looking straight ahead and his gaze moving to the ground.

When Jimin gave his hand a light squeeze before lacing their fingers together, Taehyung felt a smile grow on his face.

"Aah, there's that smile!" Jimin teased, grinning triumphantly as if he just won an award. "I knew you had a great smile!"

Taehyung's face reddened and he giggled shyly, looking away from Jimin making the other laugh.

Taehyung tried to control the wide, blocky smile that he was wearing, but he was just too happy.

He gave Jimin's hand a light squeeze, Jimin returning the squeeze before playfully swinging their hands back and forth, looking up at Taehyung with his beautiful smile.

Taehyung's smile widened and it looked like a rectangle was pasted on his face making Jimin laugh and coo at how cute he thought it was.

Taehyung blushed before his head tilted back to look up at the sky, looking at the ground when Jimin realized he wasn't holding the umbrella over Taehyung's head.

Taehyung giggled softly to himself.

He's finally got a friend.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

a little fluff thing i thought of a few days ago ; v ; originally, they were supposed to be like seven or eight, but they just ended up basically around their current ages xD

and yes, i apologize, i'm writing way too much vmin i'm rly sorry okay i can't help it ;;

i ship vmin way too hard man

am i the only one that ships something so hard, when i see one of the persons in the ship or when i hear one of their voices, i just get the urge to drown myself in that-ship fics and write about them all day and will swear on their life they're dating and soul mates?

because that's how badly i ship vmin

and i'm sure it's not a good thing ; __ ;

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME AND TAKE THE 95 LINERS AWAY FROM ME MATTER OF FACT TAKE MY LAPTOP AWAY FROM ME SO I CAN'T WRITE ABOUT THEM ANYMORE AND SEE THEIR DAMN FACES AND THEIR GROSS SKINSHIP THAT HAS LITERALLY MADE ME CHOKE ON AIR AND MY SALIVA

JUST

JUST TAKE ME OFF THIS ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS PLEASE

ugh, anyways, i'll try to work on requests and write other ships that people have asked me to write more of today, okay? you can come at me with fire and pitchforks if i don't

you can throw tomatoes and nails and paint balls and fire balls and knives at me if i don't upload other ships and/or requests by the end of this week, i give you permission

, even unsubscribe if you want

i'd understand ;;

 

okay enough of that, for those of you that actually read these ans, i have a question

how old do you think i am? idk why i wanna know, i'm just curious as to what age you guys think i am xD i'll tell you my real age a few chapters from this one or something to give you guys time to guess~

 

tbh idfk what happened at the end of this lol tae just became happy and and wow this oneshot is a bit of a mess oops

 

ALSO ilu guys so much, wow, fourty seven subbies? i'm crys guys pls don't do this to my hearteu—

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <3333 =` v `=