untitled #7

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, u n t i t l e d  # 7

>> vmin. fluff. caps. 685w. a/n: for my bb ren's birthday :'D (i hope it's still the 7th where you are lmao also i hope you like this, if not, just tell me to write smth else i wont mind ;v; / also i apologize if theres any mistakes i just finished it and didnt proofread lmao)

 

 

 

"Jiminie, Jiminie!"

Jimin raises an eyebrow, looking up from his book to see Taehyung happily bouncing up to him. Jimin blinks a few times at the bright, wide smile Taehyung is wearing and he's slightly worried if it might split his boyfriend's face. "Yes.. TaeTae?"

"Namjoonie-hyung liked my song!" Taehyung practically squeals, hopping up and down in front of Jimin. Jimin's eyes follow Taehyung for a few seconds before he shakes his head, blinking. "What song?"

Taehyung stops bouncing, smile dropping immediately to be replaced by a deep pout. He stares at Jimin with narrowed eyes. "You forgot my song..? The one I worked on for a month and a half? Hold Me Tight?"

Jimin blinks a few times, quickly going over everything Taehyung has told him in the past two months before clearing his throat with a small smile, placing his book down. "Oh, no, I wouldn't forget something so important, baby! I'm happy for you, really."

Taehyung doesn't seem very convinced, crossing his arms over his chest. "Sing a line."

"W-What?" Jimin's eyes widen slightly, unable to keep the stutter down.

"If you remember my song, sing a line." Taehyung pops a hip out, looking Jimin over and staring at him expectantly. "C'mon, Jimin."

Jimin bites his lip and lets the silence draw out for a minute or two before sighing, looking away. "I forgot your song.."

Taehyung's pout deepens and he looks genuinely upset so Jimin tries to be a little cute, widening his eyes slightly and jutting his bottom lip out, making quiet cutesy noises and grabbing Taehyung's hips. He makes a few more noises, nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's cheek. "TaeTaaae? You know I love you, right?"

Taehyung tries to stay mad at Jimin, really, but he could never say no to Jimin's stupid puppy eyes, sighing and uncrossing his arms. Jimin smiles, kissing Taehyung's cheek and burying his face into the younger's neck. Taehyung rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around Jimin's neck. They both end up swaying their hips to an imaginary slow song, staying silent for a few moments.

"You seem pretty happy that Namjoon-hyung liked your song... happier than when I took you out to that theme park you had been wanting to go to on your birthday.." Jimin lifts his head from Taehyung's neck with a deep pout. "I'm not going to have to fight him for you, am I?"

Taehyung blinks a few times in surprise before frantically shaking his head. "N-No! No, no, no! I respect and look up to Namjoon-hyung, nothing more! I promise, you're the only one in my heart, Jiminie."

Jimin giggles, giving Taehyung's waist a squeeze and kissing his cheek. "I'm just kidding, TaeTae, relax."

Taehyung pouts and rolls his eyes, pulling away from Jimin, ignoring the older's whine and grabby hands. "Jiminie.. I really thought you actually thought I liked Namjoon-hyung..."

Jimin sighs quietly, bringing Taehyung back into his chest. "Sorry, sorry. Make up for it with kisses and cuddles?"

Taehyung smiles against Jimin's neck, wrapping his arms tightly around the older and nodding. Jimin grins and starts pushing Taehyung back towards the couch until they fall onto it, Jimin laying on Taehyung's chest. "I really am happy for you," Jimin mumbles into the cloth of Taehyung's white sweater.

"Thank you, baby." Taehyung kisses the top of Jimin's head with a smile. "I'm glad all my hard work payed off. But you know this means I'm going to blast it for weeks, right?"

Jimin laughs loudly, the noise slightly muffled by Taehyung's shirt, and Taehyung thinks it's like the beautiful ring of a golden windchimes, and that maybe it's his favourite noise. "It's okay, TaeTae. I don't mind listening to something you're proud of. Plus," he lifts himself up to smile down at Taehyung, "I'm not complaining about hearing your beautiful voice all the time."

Taehyung flushes lightly and pouts, looking away. "You're literally the worst cheese ever."

"But you love me." Jimin giggles, nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's soft cheek. The younger sighs quietly, letting Jimin pepper kisses all over his face. "I can't deny that."