untitled #11 + possibly triggering important notice (self harm & death & negativity)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

>> vmin | yoonjin if you squint // idk not rly happy not rly angst // lapslock // 2178w // trigger: fighting kinda, drinking, slight cussing // a.n: so i know i've been gone for a while, and i apologize to anyone who waits everyday for me to update, but a lot of stuff has been happening, the most important/damaging things being; 1. i got into a horrible fight with my father on the ninth of september around five in the morning and it was just very awful and i had a panic attack that lasted for literally three hours and locked myself in the bathroom, cut myself pretty deep (it took two weeks to heal), went into my room because my transmale dad yelled at me (my parents were drunk this whole time) for not wanting to be near him and locked myself in there and stayed in the corner just screaming, crying, gasping for air, wishing i wasn't alive, stuff like that. that was three weeks ago, and i'm still healing from it; i don't think i'm going to be the same for a very long time, it was just very traumatizing and one of the worst fights i've had with my father in a long time and the worst panic attack i've had in years.

the second thing is; my aunt passed away from lung cancer, pneumonia, three other sicknesses and a virus on saturday (twenty eighth) of september. she was in the hospital for her lung cancer for a few months, but she went into a coma a week or two ago when her husband and son decided to put her on a breathing machine because she couldn't breathe, so dom (my transmale dad), my brothers, dom's best friend, and i went up (they live almost seven hours away) to be with the family and try to help the best we can last week and it was a pretty rough five days, but it was even worse when she passed because a lot of people i cherished were hurting and i couldn't do anything about it so i was hurting; i was hurting from my aunt's passing, yes, but i didn't know her very well and i was numbfrom shock at seeing her in the state she was in when we went to the hospital (my first time seeing someone i knew was family with so many cords and machines connected to them) so how depressed everyone was hit me much harder because i knew those people, i knew them for as long as i could remember, and they mean the world to me.

updating will probably be even more slow because i'm just trying to heal and there's just so much stuff happening right now and it's just.. making me think a lot and exhausted. please understand and thank you. but i hope you enjoy this fic.

 

 

pros of dating one of the members of the top gang of the school: people avoid you like they do said gang; protection almost where ever you go because no one wants to mess with you; seeing that surprised and scared look people give you when you act anything other than nice towards the member (okay, this isn't really a pro, but it's entertaining).

 

cons of dating one of the members of the top gang of the school: a ton of people want to beat you up because said member is really hot; most of the other members of the gang don't like you because you're not a member of the gang nor a rebel of the school (is this case, you're a nerd that always has your face in a book); your mother questions you about doing drugs and getting into fights, even though you promised you would never because that's not your thing.

 

so it's safe to say park jimin doesn't exactly have the easiest time because of his boyfriend being kim taehyung. he will admit, it's nice not being bullied for being a nerd and a bookworm, but it's not like getting purposely shoved into lockers, being glared at like that person truly, really hates jimin, and occasionally getting a fist to the face or gut, or something of the like when taehyung isn't around isn't much better.

 

jimin is usually safe around taehyung, but taehyung is usually around his other gang members so jimin is usually around them and all of them excluding seokjin either don't like him or hate him, and it's a little uncomfortable to have glares tossed at him and a fight or argument break out because of taehyung's “choice of boyfriend”.

 

like now; they all left school in the middle of the day (it's become routine for taehyung to stop by jimin's classes to see if he wants to tag along with ditching) to hang out at the parking lot of an abandoned mall in the more run down part of town they claimed as their own and jeongguk (the youngest member of the gang) is glaring at the side of his head with one arm tossed over the back of the couch with a beer in his other hand. jimin chews on his bottom lip, pressing himself closer to taehyung's side and pressing his face to the side of taehyung's neck.

 

taehyung turns his head to look down at jimin, head tilting to the side. “what's wrong, baby?”

 

“jeongguk keeps glaring at me.” jimin whispers, a hand raising to grip taehyung's school jacket. “it's making me uncomfortable and scared.”

 

taehyung looks over at jeongguk, raising an eyebrow. he keeps his arm around jimin's shoulders, his legs spread to make himself seem larger. “yo, gguk, quit starin' at my boyfriend. you're making him uncomfortable.”

 

“quit bringing him along everywhere we go because he's making us seem weaker, and that makes me uncomfortable.” jeongguk fires back, taking a drag from his beer.

 

taehyung moves to stand up, but jimin presses a hand to his chest and rolls onto his lap, frowning. “please don't fight..”

 

taehyung stares at jeongguk, but relaxes against the couch and throws his arm over the back anyways, other hand going to jimin's hip.

 

“see?” jeongguk scoffs, rolling his eyes. “little nerd's made you weak. you'd be the first person to throw a punch, but now you're such a .”

 

taehyung throws a glare at jeongguk and is about to lift jimin off his lap, but the older leans down to press his lips to taehyung's, not wanting another fight to happen because of him. taehyung freezes and his eyebrows pull together, looking up to see jimin's eyes squeezed shut and hearing a little whimper come from him. he slumps and presses back before breaking the kiss, leaning back in the couch.

 

“jeongguk,” seokjin hisses, slapping his shoulder. “stop it.”

 

jeongguk looks over at seokjin and shrugs. “it's true. taehyung should just drop jimin; he's useless to us. i don't even know what taehyung sees in him.”

 

taehyung growls quietly, glaring at the side of jeongguk's head. jimin bites his bottom lip and places his hands on taehyung's shoulders. “tae, please don't fight.”

 

taehyung keeps his gaze on jeongguk, watching as the younger looks over at him with a blank stare. another growl rumbles deep in taehyung's chest, ripping his gaze away from jeongguk to look up at jimin with a frown. “baby, he's insulting you. i can't just stand by and let him get away with that.”

 

“taehyung,” jimin whispers and taehyung snaps his mouth shut because jimin rarely ever uses his full name. “please. i hate being the reason you get into fights and get hurt.”

 

taehyung's frown only deepens, his hands tightly gripping jimin's hips as he struggles with himself, desperately wanting to punch jeongguk in the jaw and teach him a lesson, but not wanting to upset jimin. jimin's eyebrows push together and he moves his hands to taehyung's cheeks. “please, taehyung.”

 

jeongguk watches them, swirling his beer around with a look of distaste on his face. he looks over how jimin's on taehyung's lap and taehyung has his hands on jimin's hips, raising an eyebrow slightly. “y'know, taehyung probably just keeps you around because you're a good if that position is anything to go by.”

 

“that's it,” taehyung growls, lifting jimin off his lap and placing him down carefully beside him before standing up, storming over to jeongguk.

 

before namjoon can order taehyung to stand down or jimin can run over to hug taehyung from behind, taehyung curls his fingers around jeongguk's collar to yank him up onto his feet and pulls his other hand back to smash his fist into jeongguk's cheek, sending the younger back onto the couch. jeongguk seems surprised for a few seconds before he chuckles dryly, rubbing his cheek and rolling his jaw, looking up at taehyung glaring down at him.

 

“don't you ever,” taehyung starts, voice deep and sharp like a knife. “ever. talk about jimin like that ever again. and don't you ever say i keep jimin around just for ever again. i think you've forgotten not only your damn place, but who's stronger between the two of us. back off.”

 

jeongguk moves his jaw side to side to work out some of the soreness from the punch, shrugging and standing up to be eye-level with taehyung. “are you sure you should be ordering me around, lover boy? you've been awfully weak since you placed him,” he lazily gestures to jimin shaking on the couch, “on your damn arm. i don't think you're as strong as you think you are anymore.”

 

“wan' a in' bet?” taehyung growls, stepping closer into jeongguk's personal space, testing the younger.

 

“yeah, i kind of in' do.” jeongguk spits back, challenging taehyung back by taking one step closer.

 

before either of them can throw a punch, however, namjoon stands up from where he was sitting and walks over to them both, roughly pushing them away from each other. “break it up, boys.” he grunts, looking over at jeongguk. “go talk a walk, jeongguk. cool off.”

 

jeongguk looks over at namjoon and stares at him before scoffing with a roll of his eyes, walking away from the others. “doesn't change the fact jimin's useless and taehyung's become such a because of him.” he throws over his shoulder, preferring to always have the last word.

 

taehyung glares at the back of his head and steps forward, fully intending to storm over to the brat and spin him around to sock him in the jaw again, but jimin appears at his side and curls an arm around the front of his waist, staring up at him with pleading eyes. taehyung looks down at jimin, staring at him, and jimin knows taehyung gave in by the way taehyung's eyes soften, even if his shoulders are still squared and his back is still straight.

 

taehyung gives one last look at jeongguk's frame getting smaller and smaller as he walks away before turning around, throwing an arm over jimin's shoulders and sighing. jimin grabs taehyung's hand hanging off his shoulder and looks at his red knuckles, frowning because he's the cause. taehyung notices and sighs again, walking over the couch they were sitting on. he drops down onto it and tugs jimin down onto his lap, but with jimin's side against his chest and jimin's legs pulled up onto the couch this time.

 

“i'm fine, jimin.” taehyung smiles, curling his hand around the one jimin's using to run his thumb over his knuckles. “i'm fine. that's not the first time i've punched someone; hitting jeongguk doesn't even hurt that bad anyways.”

 

jimin stays silent in thought, moving his hand inside taehyung's to lace their fingers together and using his thumb to rub the side of taehyung's hand. “i don't like that you punched someone because of me. i don't like that, because of me, there's a lot of tension between you and your friends. i don't like that you keep getting into fights because of me.” he looks up at taehyung, tears building in his eyes.

 

taehyung frowns and raises his other hand to cup jimin's cheek. “jimin.. my friends are still my friends; they may hate you and hate that i fell for you, but i know that if something bad happened to you and i wasn't there, they would help you because they still care about me. and i would fight the entire world to protect you.”

 

“i don't want you to fight the entire world to protect me,” jimin whimpers, a tear falling from his eye and onto taehyung's wrist. “i don't want you to get hurt because of me. i feel so bad because you've already cut back on fighting so much because of me, but i still keep trying to make you cut back even more even though i know fighting is in your blood and all you know, but i-i– i just, i just can't stand the sight of you injured and bleeding and–”

 

taehyung leans closer to jimin and presses his lips to the older's, knowing jimin's about to have a break down. jimin immediately freezes and his eyes widen a little, whimpering quietly into the kiss unintentionally. jimin tightens his grip on taehyung's hand and starts to press back, eyes squeezing shut. taehyung moves his lips gently across jimin's for only a moment or so, pulling away and staring into jimin's eyes. he smiles warmly.

 

“i'm fine, jimin. there's no need to worry about me. as you said, fighting is in my blood and all i know. i can handle myself, baby, and i always have for as long as i can remember; you don't need to worry about me.”

 

jimin whimpers quietly and leans forward to bury his face into taehyung's neck, clutching his shirt tightly. taehyung sighs quietly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and hugging him close.

 

“p-please,” jimin whimpers against taehyung's neck, shoulders bouncing slightly with his cries. “please just... be careful, tae.”

 

taehyung smiles and kisses the top of jimin's head, nodding. “you don't need to worry about that, baby. i'll be careful; for you. if i don't, you get to punch me in the face.”

 

“i might.” jimin frowns, pulling back to look at taehyung and the younger grins. “i'm serious, tae, i might actually punch you in the face if you don't be careful and land yourself in the hospital.”

 

“i know you will, baby.” taehyung chuckles quietly, pressing a kiss to jimin's forehead.

 

seokjin them from where he's sat with a small smile, looking over at yoongi and nudging him with his elbow. “see? jimin's not that bad and taehyung really cares about him.”

 

yoongi's lip raises in disgust, swirling his beer around before taking a long drag. “he's still weak.”

 

seokjin rolls his eyes and shoves yoongi's shoulder lightly with a quiet chuckle. “just lighten up on him, yeah? you care about taehyung, right?”

 

yoongi doesn't respond, simply watching taehyung poke jimin's nose with a small smile, trying to cheer the brunette up a little. he sighs quietly, looking down at his beer. “yeah.”

 

“then be nice to jimin.” seokjin throws an arm around yoongi with a smile. “it will make taehyung happy. and i'd hate to break it to you, sweetie, but hating jimin just because he isn't in the gang and he's one of the school's nerds is stupid and childish.”

 

yoongi tosses a glare at seokjin, leaning away from him. “want to be on the end of my fist?”

 

“want to still have a place to crash when your parents fight each other and you?” seokjin fires back, voice gentle like he wasn't throwing a low blow at yoongi.

 

yoongi rolls his eyes and takes a gulp from his bottle. “ you, seokjin.”

 

“hyung,” seokjin smiles and pats the top of yoongi's head. “seokjin hyung.”