in which jiminie gets a lil sick // jihope

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jimin stared down at Hoseok with a soft gaze as the elder slowly pushed his shirt up to expose his abdomen. Hoseok stared at Jimin's stomach before sighing softly, pressing his cheek against the hardness of Jimin's abdominals, his hand gently Jimin's exposed, tan skin. Jimin released a low sigh, his head falling back against the pillow. They laid in silence like this for a while, Hoseok caressing Jimin's chest, Jimin letting him do so.

It wasn't long before Hoseok broke the silence, tilting his head back to look up at Jimin. "I'm sorry you have to deal with this." He whispered quietly, lifting his head to press a tender kiss to one of Jimin's defined lines. Jimin chuckled quietly. "It's nothing I can't handle, hyung. Stop acting like I'm going to die or something."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed together, lifting his head again and crawling up Jimin's body to stare down at the younger. "Jimin..."

Jimin shook his head. "Hoseok-hyung, I'm fine. Really."

Hoseok continued to stare at Jimin. "But you're in pain... you can't walk without freezing every five steps, I'm afraid you'll overdose with how many pain killers you have to take before concerts for The Red Bullet, you can't stomach more than a small hand full of food, even with Jin-hyung threatening to shove it down your throat, you even cringe at a simple poke."

Jimin rolled his eyes slightly, but he didn't say anything in response because Hoseok was right. Hoseok's eyes traced over Jimin's facial features before he went back to gently resting his head on the younger's exposed chest, tenderly caressing his abdomen. This made Jimin gasp quietly, but soon let his head rest on the pillow and his eyes to slip closed again.

Hoseok turned his head so his cheek was against Jimin's chest again, staring at his hand that was rubbing slow circles over Jimin's abdominals. Slowly, his hand went lower and lower until his index finger was ghosting over Jimin's pelvic bone, a light smile playing at his lips when he felt the younger beneath him shiver.

Hoseok's finger went back up to Jimin's abdomen, caressing all of his dips and bumps.

Soon, Hoseok scooted up on the bed and hugged Jimin close to him, burying his face into Jimin's hair.

Jimin smiled softly, turning onto his side and wrapping his arms around Hoseok's torso and tucking his head under Hoseok's chin.

Hoseok chuckled, moving one of his arms from Jimin's shoulders to grab the blankets at the end of the bed and pulled them over the two before securely wrapping his arms around the younger brunette again.

Hoseok hummed, kissing the top of Jimin's head one, two, three, four times before bending his waist to kiss Jimin's left cheek then his right cheek.

Jimin giggled. "Hyung, stop it."

Hoseok grinned widely, kissing Jimin's forehead before kissing his lips lightly.

"Hyuuuuung." Jimin whined, burying his face into Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok laughed softly, placing his chin on the top of Jimin's head. "I'm just trying to make you feel better, Jiminie."

Jimin smiled against Hoseok's neck before kissing his jawline lightly. "Just being with you makes me feel better, Horseok-hyung."

"Hey, it's Hoseok, not Horseok." Hoseok scolded playfully, leaning back to pout at Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Horseok is no different from J-Horse, hyung. And is that really all you heard from that?"

Hoseok's pout deepened. "But, Jiminiiiieeeee, I like it better when you say Hoseok. And yes," he stuck the tip of his tongue out playfully.

Jimin, again, rolled his eyes before pecking Hoseok's lips. "Fine, you big baby."

Hoseok stuck his tongue out completely at Jimin and the younger shrugged, scooting closer to bury his face into Hoseok's neck again.

Hoseok couldn't help but smile widely at this and give Jimin a gentle squeeze, not wanting to hurt the younger. "Cutie."

Hoseok laughed when he felt Jimin's face heat up against his neck making Jimin whine and slap Hoseok's shoulder before hugging him again. "You jerk."

"I love you too, Jiminie."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

HA

I UPLOADED SOMETHING NON VMIN

AND IT'S ACTUALLY JIHOPE

SOMETHING I HAVEN'T WRITTEN PROPERLY SINCE LIKE EVER

I SAY THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT

this was actually sitting in my jihope folder unfinished since like mid-danger era (or around four months or so), but Lindylinn asked if i could do more jihope (an hour prior to this, i was actually thinking i should write more jihope xDD) and i remembered hey i attempted to write jihope way back when i was a diehard fan of jihope and i knew nothing of vmin, so i finished it and changed it to fluff : DD

also with how i phrased that "way back when i was a diehard of jihope", don't take this wrong and think i don't ship jihope, i still do, it's just it's more of that ship i'll read about but it takes persuading to write it xD plus, to me, hoseok is more of jimin's side chick, with taehyung being his main xDDD

but yeah~

i think i might update a lot today (and i mean it this time //sadly glances at the other times i said this then died for two or three days//) because i feel like tackling my folders that have unfinished oneshots in them, and writing nagging ideas i've had for a while thAT AREN'T ALL VMIN PRAISE THE LORD SHE KNOWS HOW TO THINK NON VMIN WOW GIVE HER AN APPLAUSE AND AN AWARD

so yeah look forward to that xD

i'm not sure how many requests i'll get done tho i'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYyyyyyy;;

but i will be active today so yay for that i guess

(if any of them , it's not my fault (even though i greatly apologize), i'm tired af because i've been awake for twenty three hours (i woke up at five pm yesterday and stayed up all night, and it's currently 3:52 pm) and, as i mentioned in my previous update, i'm currently really sick and in quite a bit of pain—

OH YEAH

THIS JIHOPE WAS INSIRED THE STOMACH PAINS I HAVE BEEN HAVING THAT ARE THE ING WORST I SWEAR I CAN'T EAT OR WALK PROPERLY BECAUSE OF MY STOMACH (but i'm managing, i've survived four months of this, shhh)

so ye

but, anyways, as i was saying, i'm currently sick and all that horrible stuff, so i again apologize if anything i upload is )

also since this is like four months old, that's why the first half of the oneshot has a completely different writing style from the bottom half (i changed a lot huh)

(ALSO

the title is weird and , i know, i just literally couldn't think of a single thing to keep the word-from-fic-/-concept-ish thing going for this one)

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! (~˘▾˘)~ <3