cheesy

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, c h e e s y 

>> sugamon / fluff / no cap / 470w / a.n: this is really old and lame and i came up with it when i was at my doctor's the first time (i've gone twice for my stomach) like last month lol and the ending is kinda rushed but i wanted to upload something not vmin bc the nextfew updates are more likely going to be vmin lol (half of them are bc im vmin trash and half are bc some friends of mine were like dO IT RIGHT NOW so pls dont kill me ;v; )

 

 

tapping the toe of his thick leather boot against the concrete and tilting his head down to bury his chin deeper into his fluffy scarf, yoongi's eyes narrow in irritation. he bounces slightly on the balls of his feet in an attempt to heat himself up and stuffs his hands deeper into his pockets. he's been waiting in the freezing cold weather for over thirty minutes in the crowded streets, where was that ? yoongi swears if he's a no show, or if he makes him wait five more minutes, yoongi is going to punch him in his dumb face the next time he sees him.

as if on cue, a single hand slips into one of yoongi's pockets and curls around his own hand. "hey, hyung."

yoongi tenses at the sudden touch before slumping, forcing the hand out of his pocket and spinning on his heel to glare up at the cause of his anger and freezing limbs. "this better be good, kim namjoon, or i swear to god i'm going to hurt you. i was sleeping peacefully before you so rudely woke me up, i've been standing out here for over thirty minutes, it's so ing cold i'm shiv—"

to cut off yoongi's rambling, namjoon pulls out a bouquet of beautiful and full roses. yoongi's eyes widen, leaning back slightly to observe the sudden harsh pop of colour. "—ering. um.. what is this?"

"i'll love you until the last rose wilts, sugar pumpkin." namjoon says with a dashing smile after yoongi takes the flowers into his hands, leaning down to kiss yoongi's cheek then turning on his heel and walking off. yoongi blinks a few times, looking up to watch namjoon's disappearing figure, looking back down at the roses then turning to head back home. what type of statement is that? is namjoon saying he's losing interest in yoongi and by the time all the flowers are dead, so will their love? and what type of nickname was that? isn't sugar pumpkin a type of squash, or something? yoongi's eyebrows furrow as he rolls the roses in his hands and it only takes twenty three minutes for him to arrive at his little apartment.

yoongi stares at the roses on the table from the kitchen before sighing and grabbing a vase, filling it with water. he carries it over to the table he placed the roses on and cuts the ends of them to make them even before plopping it into the vase. yoongi's fingers run over the roses, fluffing them slightly and his eyebrows furrow at the sudden rough texture of one. yoongi caresses the petals a few more times before he drops his hand.

it's fake.

"cheesy ," yoongi mumbles as his cheeks grow a pink tint and a small smile plays on his lips.