[CHRISTMAS PROJECT 4/?] merry christmas // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

He slips the burning stick between the second knuckles of his index finger and his midde finger, moving it away from his white lips to blow out a puff of curling, silver smoke.

His head leaned back against the top of the old, hole-covered couch to watch the smoke dance around before fading into the white sunlight peeking through the tilted, tinted windows.

A sigh left his lips, more silver exposing itself, but only softer and less vibrant.

He shifts his head to look down at the cigarette placed gently between his fingers, using his thumb the press against the before bringing it back up to his lips and inhaling deeply.

He tilted his head back to stare at the dark ceiling of the abandoned warehouse he hides in as he blew out the foul-smelling smoke.

He closes his eyes and inhales through his nose before exhaling through his mouth.

"Merry Christmas, hyung."

He jumps at the voice, shooting forward off the couch and turning with his hands going up into a fighting stance before sighing and shoulders slumping, plopping back down onto the couch. "ing hell, Namjoon, don't do that."

Namjoon grins widely, jumping over the side of the couch. "Not my fault you're not used to my sudden appearances, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi shook his head, throwing an arm over the back of the couch behind Namjoon's head as the redhead leans against him and rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi looks down at the abandoned cigarette that fell from his fingers when Namjoon startled him, pressing the tip of his boot against it. "."

Namjoon chuckled, raising his head to kiss Yoongi's cheek before leaning away. "Where's Hoseok and Jimin?"

Yoongi shrugged, his hand going from the back of the couch to Namjoon's red hair. "Hoseok wanted to have with Jimin, but Jimin said something about wanting to see Taehyung and he refuses to do anything with Hoseok until he takes him to Taehyung."

Namjoon laughs, leaning into Yoongi's touch as the older runs his slender fingers through his thick hair. "Poor Hoseok."

Yoongi grins at Namjoon before looking down at his hand. "What's that?"

Namjoon looked down at his hand as well before raising the neatly wrapped red box with a white bow tied at the top. "This?"

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon smiled, handing it to him. "Yours."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed, glancing up at Namjoon and slowly taking the box.

Yoongi raised it to his ear, shaking it and eyes narrowing further at the noises it emitted.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Oh, just open it."

Yoongi sighed, slowly tugging a tail of the bow and ripping the wrapping paper before opening the box, raising an eyebrow at the contents.

A box of cigarettes and a black lighter with an eagle carved on it.

Yoongi's eyes moved to Namjoon and the younger shrugged. "I knew you needed a new box soon, and your lighter is old as , so yeah."

Yoongi stared at Namjoon before chuckling, turning the box upside down to let the items fall into his hand. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Namjoon responded, turning to lean against Yoongi's shoulder again.

Yoongi's nails broke the plastic wrapping, letting it fall onto the floor and pulling the top open, easily sliding a cigarette out and holding it between his middle finger and index finger. He shut the box, throwing it onto the table a few feet from him and threw an arm over the back of the couch behind Namjoon's head again. He flicked open the lid of the black lighter before pressing his thumb against the wheel to start the fire. He brought it close to the other end of the cigarette to light it, a swift flick of his wrist closing it and the lighter met the pack on the table.

Namjoon breathed deeply, closing his eyes as Yoongi took the cigarette from his lips and exhaled the smoke.

"Merry Christmas, hyung." Namjoon whispered.

Yoongi rose an eyebrow, looking down at Namjoon and being met with the blindingly bright red colour of Namjoon's hair.

Yoongi blinked, staring at Namjoon's head before moving his arm to the younger's neck and looking forward as he placed the of the cigarette between his lips.

"Merry Christmas." Yoongi spoke around the burning cancer stick.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

this is pretty much and the result of me wanting to write sugamonster when i'm in a bad mood

i might be uploading a lot of sad/angry/dark oneshots with the rare fluff to lighten the mood for a bit because i'm super pissed off because i got into an argument with my drunk as parents like six hours or something and some was said about why i don't go to school and i was insulted by the person that usually doesn't bring up school since it's very sensitive and usually doesn't insult me (even tho i know it was the alcohol and not them) so yeah

my hand is still slightly swollen from when i punched a door really hard when i got downstairs

so yup about that

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ^ v ^