(the stars spell my name) yours too

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, (t h e  s t a r s  s p e l l  m y  n a m e)  y o u r s  t o o

>> vmin // ?? // 390w // caps // a.n: idk??? what this is???? it was just an idea thats been bugging me that i needed to get down / also the name is lame

 

 

 

 

Taehyung only comes when it's Summer and the Sun is dipping behind the horizon, the sky painted oranges, yellows and pinks. His visits are brief, but soothing, like cool breezes on hot Summer nights. Jimin never questions why Taehyung only visits him on clear Summer sunsets, but he thinks it has something to do with the one time he watched Taehyung longer than he promised and the boy looked like he melded with the Sun when he was far enough from Jimin's house that his body was small enough to fit inside the bit peaking out from the horizon line.

Jimin sits outside on the porch extending off the back of his house, his mother's flower garden and his father's vegetable garden in the yard blending with the field extending off his family's property, the lack of a fence showing the beauty of the country side. Jimin sits and waits for Taehyung to appear, waits for the whispered praises and stories of a Sun god that fell in love with a beautiful boy from Earth, waits for the soft kisses.

Sometimes they end up on Jimin's bed, bare skin slick with sweat and sliding against each other, Taehyung's forearms on either side of Jimin's head and pressing light kisses to Jimin's neck and lips, hips moving slow and steady until Jimin begs him to go faster. Most of the time they sit on Jimin's porch, Jimin leaning against Taehyung's chest and the boy holding Jimin close, deep voice threading through Jimin's hair.

Jimin listens to Taehyung's stories, always about the Sun god that loved the Earth boy, always different point of views and events, and sometimes he can't help but wonder if Taehyung is the Sun god and he's the Earth boy, but never asks Taehyung about it.

He stays quiet the whole time, sometimes pressing 'I love you's into Taehyung's beautifully tanned skin and occasionally giggles at something Taehyung said in his story that was followed by a 'God, you're so beautiful, Jimin'. Every time, it all ends far too soon and Taehyung leaves with a passionate kiss and a whispered 'I love you'. Jimin watches the breathtaking boy walk through the field towards the Sun, tan skin outlined glowing gold. And every time, Jimin falls asleep that night wondering if the story Taehyung always speaks about is theirs.