if road rage could kill (oh wait)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, i f  r o a d  r a g e  c o u l d  k i l l  (o h  w a i t)

>> vmin / fluff / cap / tw: cussing / 634w / a.n: the title is missleading af lol i got this idea when i was riding with dom and my brothers to the store bc his road rage is even worse than this lmao

 

 

Jimin watches the large palette of colours of various buildings, cars both on the road and parked, bushes and trees, signs, and people run by in a flurry fondly. There's faint glimpses he'll catch of light pink and white petals of cherry trees that adds a beautiful—magical even—touch, to the blurring scenery. It all makes Jimin's spine bend in a lazy, relaxed hunch, Jimin's shoulders curve down, Jimin's lips tilt and stretch into a small close-lipped smile.

Jimin's always loved being on the road (specifically as a passenger), loved watching everything blur together with a quick sketch-watercolour effect, loved watching the tail lights and head lights zip by like brightly shining fairies on a mission, loved the soothing feel of the car gliding on the asphalt. Jimin's always been a "car kid", you could say.

The car comes to a stop at a red light and Jimin breathes softly through his nose, watching the light pink and white cherry tree petals flutter around the air in a gentle water dance before landing gracefully on the road as cars drive up and also halt.

"Oh, do not make me pull your over and teach you how to drive that goddamn Chevy. Respect that car, don't ing— ing run a red light like a reckless !"

Jimin's shoulders curve, but for a different reason, turning his head to look at the scowling brunette in the driver's seat gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles are white with squared shoulders. Jimin reaches over to place a hand on his thigh. "Taehyung, babe, relax."

Taehyung's eyes flicker to the corners of his lids at Jimin, pouting and shoulders raising. "Jiminie—"

"Tae, I'm not a car nerd like you, don't bother." Jimin giggles, giving Taehyung's thigh a gentle squeeze before placing it back on his lap.

"I'm not a nerd," Taehyung mumbles, taking a hand off the wheel to shift gears and ankles leaning in different directions to take off once the light turns green, going for a few seconds before shifting gears again and ankle positions changing, "I'm an expert. Difference."

Jimin giggles again, looking back out the window. "Of course, my apologies. My mistake, Mr. Kim."

"As long as you recognize your mistake, Assistant Park." Taehyung smirks, shifting to take a turn and wiggling the stick to loosen it a bit from his forceful shifts.

Jimin gasps, head whipping around. "I would not be your assistant."

Taehyung laughs. "Yes you would. My assistant that stays after hours when everyone is gone to crawl onto my lap and bounce." The Cheshire cat smirk and light tone was like he was suggesting they have when they get home.

Jimin's face goes red and his eyes widen, but before he can comment, Taehyung slams a hand onto the stick and shifts quickly to brake. "You ing ! Who speeds through a red light and almost rams into someone like that?!" He grits his teeth. "I hope you get into a ing accident or get arrested for speeding, you !"

Jimin goes back to tan, slumping and almost pouts. "Tae—"

"Fix your engine! Do you not hear it?!"

Jimin sighs, looking back out the window.

The rest of the ride is noisy and... colourful to say the least. Taehyung has always had a bad case of road rage, shouting and insulting, cursing and threatening, even honking loudly and rolling down the window to give people the finger, but Jimin doesn't really mind. It surprised him at first because Taehyung is usually so nice and gentle, though equally as loud, but it never bothered him. It's actually amusing and even a bit cute. Jimin loves Taehyung and everthing about him, even his road rage that will, most likely and even already almost has, get them in trouble.