untitled #9

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, u n t i t l e d  # 9

>> vmin // angst // lapslock // 1945w // tw: character death/"forced" suicide | hinted torture | cussing | non!detailed murder // a.n: i hAtE when i cant tw something properly om f but basically this is rly sad and rly ty and i might possibly write an alternate version with a happy ending

 

 

 

taehyung knew this would happen one day. taehyung always knew this would happen, the possiblity of it always clawing at the back of his brain. he didn't go a day without thinking about it, even when he was safe in jimin's arms (but being around jimin is never safe). he didn't want it to happen, but he knew that one day people would find out he's connected to park jimin; one day people would be able to snap a photo of the park jimin with an arm around him or pressing a kiss to his temple and eveyone would immediately try to find out who he is then kidnap him to get information on jimin.

jimin always said that he would protect taehyung, that taehyung doesn't need to worry and no one will ever find out that kim taehyung exists; hoseok would wipe every trace of his existance from every record in south korea and kim taehyung simply wouldn't be there, and jimin would keep it that way. taehyung would smile and nod, but he always knew that as the days go on and technology gets better and people get better, someone would be able to get his photo and some hacker that's as good as hoseok would be able to find that little section of code hoseok left behind that would lead to all of the information hoseok deleted, and suddenly kim taehyung would be back on records.

so taehyung isn't even scared as he stares up at a terrifying looking man, arms bound to the back legs of a ty wooden chair. taehyung's head cocked to the side a little and there's pain all over him, but he doesn't care. jimin protected him, so he'll protect jimin.

"alright, you little ." the man spits, leaning down and taehyung's bangs to tilt his head back. "i'm going to ask one more time; where is park jimin?"

taehyung doesn't flinch at the harsh grip and doesn't flinch when he feels strands of hair be ripped from his scalp, staring at the man with blank eyes. his lips don't move, staying pressed together and it only gets him his head jerked back as the male roughly releases him.

"you love him that much, huh?" the man's head tilts to the side, eyes narrowed. "or did he give you everything you wanted so you'd shut up? or maybe he s you really good so you swore secrecy just as long as you got his up your ?"

taehyung still doesn't say anything and doesn't show anything, simply staring up at the male with the blank face he managed to hold the past three hours. the male leaned back down to be face-to-face with taehyung. "you're in' lucky i don't just put a bullet in your brain."

"do it." taehyung speaks for the first time, but there's nothing to his voice; it's like he's a robot. his voice was deep and held a single note. there was nothing to his voice; no shake to show fear, no rumble to show anger, there wasn't even a tinge of coldness to show he hates the man before him. and it pissed the man off.

it gets the end of a handgun pressed to taehyung's forehead, but taehyung still doesn't react. taehyung still just stares up at his captour with blank eyes and a blank face like the possibility of death doesn't mean to to him; like the three hours of torture to give up jimin's whereabouts and little dirty secrets didn't even happen.

"i'm going to give you one last chance, kid," the other growls, pressing the gun harder against taehyung's forehead. "tell me where the park jimin is."

taehyung doesn't reply. taehyung doesn't move. taehyung's eyes don't turn glassy with tears. taehyung's lips don't twitch with fear. taehyung's fingers don't flinch with anger. taehyung just sits there, like he's trying to taunt the other with just his existance.

"boss, you really shouldn't kill him," one of the male's lackey's speaks. "he's the only connection to park jimin we know of and we have him in our hands. we should use him to bait jimin."

taehyung can see the confliction in the other's eyes and he almost smirks; it's entertaining, honestly, to watch him fight himself to either finish him off or keep him to use him like a toy. it's entertaining to watch him throw the gun to the ground in frustration, turning on his heel and storming out, his lackey following him. taehyung, once the door is shut, closes his eyes and leans his head back against the top of the chair.

he sighs, opening his eyes to stare at the ceiling. "ahh.. this ... jiminie and i had a date at three.."

taehyung sighs again, lifting his head to look around and his eyes land on the gun in the corner. taehyung stares at it silently, several thoughts running through his mind. he blinks slowly then smiles lightly. "well.. we're all born to die, right?" taehyung chuckles dryly, his wrists twisting in the ropes before working on slipping his wrists out of them. "it won't hurt anybody if someone dies a little early."

when the door opens again, his captour has the pistol aimed straight at his head. he freezes immediately, eyes widening slightly before he smirks. taehyung wears the same blank face as before, staring straight at the other. "it was fun meeting you."

his captour can only manage a small smile before taehyung pulls the trigger and watches his body fall to the ground with blank eyes. taehyung listens to the hurried footsteps and shouts in the distance, glancing at the handgun. "i should take someone's gun, this pistol is a piece of ."

taehyung sighs, tilting his head back to stare at the ceiling again and smiles at the thought of jimin. taehyung imagines jimin smiling at him when he comes home covered in blood, pressing a kiss to taehyung's forehead before moving to go take a shower. taehyung thinks about the fight they had last night (the reason why taehyung is here; he got frustrated and left the house without any guards) and he frowns. "shame my last words to jiminie will be 'i hate you'... life isn't fair."

taehyung's thoughts are interrupted when six males file into the room. taehyung's head tilts down and he watches all of them, making a little plan in his head. the six on guard men soon become six bodies on the ground with a bullet hole straight through their heart or skull. taehyung sighs lightly, dropping the handgun to grab one of the assault rifles and checking the magazine, frowning. "do none of these bastards have proper ammo?"

he sighs before stepping out into the hallway. he honestly treats killing every poor bastard that steps into his view like dancing; he wasn't a very good dancer, jimin was far better than he was, but he knew the basics and could pull off a few flashy moves that would make jimin proud of him. he wants jimin to be proud of him; wants jimin to come into here and be proud of how well taehyung had done.

but jimin isn't proud. jimin isn't proud when he all but bursts into the underground hideout and kills every single person he sees, with some help from hoseok and jeongguk and two dozen other of his personal guards. jimin isn't proud when he finds taehyung's body on the floor, a handgun in one of his hands and a bullet wound in his head. jimin isn't proud when he sees "hey, jiminie.. sorry, i'm not going to make it to our date at three. and i'm sorry for saying i hate you last night; i really don't. i love you, i love you so so so much, you're the most important person to me. know i'll always be watching over you, okay? don't overwork yourself just because i'm gone and always take care of your health because that's important. okay, i don't have much time, i hear the footsteps of the backup getting closer so i'm going to go now. i love you, jiminie." written in blood beside taehyung's body.

jimin doesn't feel anything close to proud or happy, dropping down beside taehyung's lifeless body. he bends over taehyung's body, clutching desperately at taehyung's shirt and crying loudly. hoseok and jeongguk look away, jeongguk squeezing his eyes shut as jimin's cries bounce off the walls.

"you ing bastard." jimin hisses into taehyung's shoulder, his fists hitting his chest. "you ing bastard! how can you just.. leave me like this, huh?! that's— that's not fair, that's ing low, kim taehyung. why couldn't you just wait until i got here?! you— you would have been fine, i could have been kissing you right now, telling you it's all okay."

jeongguk wants to tell jimin to stop, it's already painful, but hoseok grabs his hand and shakes his head. jimin needs to do this.

"ing come back to me, you idiot." jimin whispers, lifting his head to stare down at taehyung's face and into his lifeless eyes. jimin waits ten, twenty, thirty seconds before he releases a choked sob. he raises a hand to run through taehyung's brown hair before pressing a kiss to his cold lips, his tears only falling faster at the harsh cold. when jimin pulls away, he bites his bottom lip and moves his hand from taehyung's hair to swipe his hand over his eyes to close them.

"don't worry about missing our date at three, yeah?" jimin smiles weakly, his hand on taehyung's cheek. "i have work, anyways. i didn't mean it when i said i just keep you around for . i love you too, taehyung. you better watch over me, . it's the least you could do for leaving me like this. i don't know if i'll manage to stay healthy without you here to nag me about it." he chuckles lightly, another tear slipping down his cheek. "i-i love you too, tae. i love you so much; i love you more than i was ever able to express, and i wish i could go back to just.. do more."

jimin taehyung's cheek a few times before giving his cold lips another kiss and standing up. he chokes back a sob and turns away from taehyung, walking forward and only stopping when he's beside hoseok. "get namjoon; we're going to give taehyung the proper burial he deserves."

"right away, boss." hoseok nods, turning on his heel and leaving the room.

jimin stares at the floor and jeongguk walks up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "you going to be alright, boss?"

jimin wants to shout at him that no, he's not going to be alright. his best friend, his lover, the person he was convinced was his soul mate was forced to kill himself because there was no way out; and it was his fault. of course he wasn't going to be alright. but jimin can't do that. so he just gives jeongguk a little smile and a stiff nod. "you go with hoseok; i'm... going to stay with taehyung until namjoon gets here."

and jeongguk only nods in response and does as told. he walks out slowly, standing by the door for almost an entire minute and leaning over to look into the room. he doesn't react when he sees jimin sitting beside taehyung's body, holding one of the younger's hands between his own and tears streaming down his face. jeongguk turns to walk down the hallway, pretending not to hear jimin's stiffled sobs echo off the quiet walls.