assassin!au; cc; the brawler

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   a s s a s s i n ! a u  ;

                                     character chapter   ;   the brawler

 namjoon  |  hoseok  |  jimin  |  seokjin  |  taehyung  |  jeongguk  |  yoongi

 

>> hoseok!cen | jihope / fluff/angst / no cap / tw: violence / 619w / a.n: lmao guess who likes murderer!bangtan. this au isn't done lol the only complete ccs are hobi's and jiminie's, but i'm so very proud of it so far and i've already uploaded bits to tumblr so here c': (also none of the terms i use for my ccs are the legit terms except yoongi's and namjoon's, so keep that in mind in the future lol / and almost everything i'll upload for this au are short chaps so ye) i hope you enjoy!!

 

 

life in the slums is hard. as soon as you're old enough, you're trained to fight in some of the most brutal of ways. you have to look after yourself, get up when knocked down, heaven forbid if you back off when someone gets in your face because that means you're weak, and these places don't take too well to weak people. weak people, people who can't stomach the thought of literally beating someone to death, people who wouldn't stomach having to fight day in and day out to survive, these places will chew them up and spit them out. after a while even if your hands are clean, they're still bloodied and the deaths they caused carved into your skin like tattoos to remind you every day that you're a murderer, that the world isn't rainbows and cotton candy clouds and in order to see another day, to possibly eat another meal, to come back to a home that doesn't even feel safe, you have fight. you have to fight and knock down anyone who stands in your way. it's a way of life in these places.

hoseok was no different; his training starting on his tenth birthday, becoming a murderer only one year later, beating down people who pushed him around and bullied him, scoffing at weak ones that lost their way and wandered to the "wrong side of town" as people nicknamed these places, looking down at his hands and only seeing scrawled names of the people he's killed and their blood. but hoseok was different. despite growing up like any other kid on the block, hoseok was very different because he taught himself to see peoples' weak spots; their naturally weak areas, their artifically weak areas, pressure points, spots that become weaker depending on their position and surroundings, all of it practically glows for hoseok to see. because he refuses to use a weapon; it goes against his code as a fighter.

jung hoseok, one of the youngest murderers to date, taking his first life at age eleven. grew up in the slums, so he has a natural talent in fighting, but his ability to see peoples' weak points, how he enjoys what he does in a truly terrifying way, and never using a weapon makes him different from the others. records say he has over three hundred kills, but if you include all the lives he took before he officially started in the game, no one's sure how many there is. no one even knows what his name is so his files are labeled with 'unknown'. he moves too quick for police to keep track; some kills don't even look like his work at first, styled to look like an accident or a simple gang killing. he's the most brutal in bangtan, and one of the most brutal killers police have ever seen. it's not every day you come across someone who literally beats his victims to death in more ways than one.

but despite all this, despite hoseok's bloodlust, despite hoseok's brutality, there's one thing that's important to hoseok. his group, bangtan, and more specifically, jimin. bangtan is his pillar that keeps him from completely falling victim to the bloodlust, and jimin is like a twinkling light in the sea of darkness stained with blood that is his world. jimin's tainted too, jimin's a blood thirtsy murderer too, but jimin's a glowing gem to hoseok. and every time hoseok holds jimin in his arms, every time jimin curls into his chest and mutters 'i love you', every time jimin flashes hoseok one of his beautiful smiles that reach his eyes in the cutest of ways, hoseok swears on his life he'll protect jimin.