tryn'a break the chains (but the chains only break me)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, t r y n ' a  b r e a k  t h e  c h a i n s  (b u t  t h e  c h a i n s  o n l y  b r e a k  m e)

>> vmin // /angst // tw: mentions of ual actions, cheating, and unhealthy relationships // 625w // laps // a.n: one of my favourite fmv maker/video artists (?) yeon_shii made me a vmin fmv and i suddenly wanted to write this lmao there's going to be a second part to it too so ye

 

 

 

taehyung watches with a blank expression when jimin lifts his shirt to reveal a six pack with a smirk before continuing his dance. taehyung watches with a blank expression when girls throw themselves at jimin, pressing their s against his chest and back, hoping to lure him in into a fun night. taehyung watches with a blank expression when jimin a hand down a pretty girl's side and maybe caresses her or chest if he's feeling teasing. taehyung watches with a blank expression because it's always the same. jimin is always the same.

jimin whispers praises and promises of love into taehyung's hair when he has him in his arms, ing slowly into taehyung because he wants to be gentle, wants to show taehyung he does care. jimin showers taehyung with kisses and soft touches the next day, then he goes out to his favourite clubs when it's past midnight. jimin allows taehyung to follow him, only because taehyung found out a long time ago. it doesn't happen every day because sometimes taehyung leaves to stay with namjoon or hoseok for a few days before coming back, only to have the toxic cycle happen all over again.

jimin knows what he's doing, jimin knew about the nights taehyung used to stay up crying when he thought jimin was asleep, jimin knows all of it. he knows all of it, but he keeps doing it. at first it was because the press of unknown bodies against him, the thumping of the too loud music in his skull, the thrill and excitement of having the dance floor to himself because everyone always stops to stare at park jimin, was all too tempting and addicting to give up; now it's because taehyung is used to it and expects it.

taehyung expects to follow jimin out into a club after two in the morning, expects to watch jimin take a few shots of something strong then weave through the crowd to the middle of the dance floor, expects to watch jimin leave with someone pretty and fake for an hour or two before coming back to do it again or pick him up. taehyung expects to be pushed onto the couch or the bed when they get home, and he expects being striped down within a few seconds or a few minutes, or immediately being filled with jimin's fingers then his , rough or slow, calling jimin daddy or jiminie; all depending on jimin's mood.

"why do you stay with him?" hoseok asks every time taehyung comes over, and taehyung wishes he wouldn't.

"because i can't leave him." is taehyung's reply every time, shoving passed hoseok to the spare room that's practically taehyung's second bedroom.

it doesn't hurt anymore, watching jimin flirt and be flirted with, watching jimin leave the club to go the person on his arm, having that one second of eye contact with jimin before he disappears out the door, knowing jimin's was in someone else only a few hours earlier. none of it hurts anymore because taehyung is used to it, and he doesn't want any of it to go away because then jimin would go away and taehyung wants jimin to stay with him forever.

taehyung doesn't mind being treated this way only because jimin touches him, tells him he loves him, tells him he's the most beautiful person he has ever seen. taehyung loves jimin too much and could never say no to him, so having jimin still say 'i love you', even with the possibility of it being a lie brought up by namjoon all the time, got taehyung through the heartbreak that hit him like a train in the beginning and gets taehyung through the day.