[M] after mama // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

WARNING: This chapter contains ual scenes. Read at your own risk.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A back roughly thrown against a wall, large hands aimlessly roaming a chest, lips pressed against a neck, a growl ripping itself from a throat. "I hate you and love you for doing that, you bastard."

Jimin chuckled dryly before quietly when Taehyung's thumbs rubbed over his s. "And why's that?"

Taehyung's hands moved to Jimin's back, dragging his nails downwards. "I hate you for ripping your off in front of millions because your body is for my eyes alone, and because you made it very difficult for me to control myself and not push you to the floor to take you in front of everyone."

Another chuckle bubbled up, Jimin's hands resting on Taehyung's clothed waist. "And you love me, why?"

A deep growl left Taehyung's throat as he bit Jimin's neck, his teeth scraping against Jimin's skin as he released the tanned flesh to speak. "I love you for it because God do I love your body, and less work for me."

Taehyung's hands went back to Jimin's chest and his nails scratched all of Jimin's lines, his lips moving over to the front of Jimin's neck.

Jimin moaned softly, head tilting back against the wall and pressing Taehyung's waist against his own as Taehyung his Adam's apple, his lips sliding against Jimin's skin when he released it with a slick noise that went straight to Jimin's groin.

"Taehyung, someone could see us." Jimin whispered despite himself grinding against Taehyung and letting Taehyung do whatever.

Taehyung scoffed softly, smirking. "Do you think I care right now?"

"I thought my body was for your eyes alone." Jimin responded and Taehyung froze, moving away to glare up at Jimin before grabbing the collar of the fur coat Jimin wore, dragging him to the bathroom.

Taehyung threw open every door to make sure the bathroom was empty before roughly pushing Jimin into one of the stalls and slamming the door shut, staring at the older intensely as he used one hand twisted behind his back to lock the door before grabbing Jimin's shoulders and turning them, shoving him against the wall.

Jimin grunted, smirking lightly. "A bit rough there, TaeTae."

"You made my hormones go everywhere, and I'm at the end of my rope which means I don't know what self control is, you only have yourself to blame." Taehyung shot back as his lips attached to Jimin's neck again, hands down Jimin's chest to his waistband.

He fumbled with it for a short while before dropping Jimin's pants and underwear, glancing down. "You don't seem like you mind."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Just hurry up, someone could come in at any moment."

Taehyung looked up at Jimin with a slight blink, lips curling upwards. "Then you best be quiet."

Taehyung continued running his fingers over Jimin's defined abdominals, looking down again and his lips. ", you need to stop working out, I don't think I can handle this sight anymore."

Jimin laughed softly, moving his thumbs up into Taehyung's shirt and scraping his nails against Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung shivered, glaring at the older before leaning over the run the tip of his tongue over Jimin's left .

Jimin moaned, back arching slightly and hands moving up to Taehyung's hair, fingers threading through the dark strands and gripping.

Taehyung dragged his tongue down to run it over Jimin's abs, groaning quietly.

"Taehyung, hurry up." Jimin hissed, yanking Taehyung up by his hair, "We don't have time for teasing."

Taehyung nodded, pressing his lips against Jimin's making Jimin moan roughly in a quiet tone and pull Taehyung closer.

Taehyung ran his tongue along Jimin's bottom lip, the flesh into his mouth and nibbling before releasing it with another slick noise as he slipped the fur coat off of Jimin.

Jimin panted lightly as Taehyung grabbed his shoulders and flipped him around, his hands moving up beside his head and almost tripping over the cloth pooled around his ankles.

Taehyung quickly three of his fingers before shoving one into Jimin, not in the mood for being gentle and slow. Plus, Jimin was more likely used to this by now.

Jimin drew in a deep breath, forehead pressing against the wall.

Taehyung only ed his finger five times before pushing in another slick digit, scissoring and curling them to quickly stretch Jimin as much as possible in a short amount of time.

Jimin groaned deeply, eyes fluttering and biting his bottom lip as he pushed back against Taehyung's fingers, his own curling into fists.

Taehyung distracted himself by and kissing Jimin's beautiful back muscles, shoulder blades, and behind his shoulders right by his neck. ", you're so beautiful." He whispered against Jimin's damp, tan skin.

Jimin simply grunted in response, releasing his lip to pant when Taehyung pushed in another finger.

"You're not too bad yourself." Jimin managed to say after a few seconds of Taehyung's long fingers ing in and out of him at a quick, sloppy pace.

Taehyung grinned against Jimin's shoulder, kissing his neck before pulling his fingers out of Jimin and the older whimpered at the loss. "Taehyung, I need you so ing bad right now."

Taehyung quickly fumbled with the button and zipper of his waistband, pushing down his jeans and boxers enough to let his spring free and curve against his clothed stomach.

Taehyung gasped and moaned when Jimin pushed his arse back against him, rolling his hips against Taehyung's .

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's waist and positioned himelf at Jimin's puckering entrance. "God, Jimin, don't do that."

"Then hurry up!" Jimin hissed, nails scratching against the wall.

Taehyung immediately obeyed, pushing into Jimin and completely sheathing himself with one hard .

Jimin's back arched and he gasped sharply, eyes widening before fluttering.

Taehyung tensed slightly, breathing shakily and placing his forehead against Jimin's back.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to pull out then pound back into Jimin.

Jimin hissed, head dropping and the top pressing against the wall as he moved one of his feet out of his pants and underwear to spread his legs to get more balance.

Taehyung's hips immediately fell into a quick and rough rhythm.

Jimin's built body rocked against Taehyung every time the younger snapped his waist into him, trying to push his hips back to meet Taehyung's s, but getting caught up in the waves of pleasure crashing down onto him.

Taehyung's hands Jimin's sides gently, placing kisses across the width of Jimin's shoulders before leaving some in the dip of Jimin's spine. "God, thank you so much."

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, swallowing dryly making his breathing sound more strained afterwards and looking over his shoulder. "F-For.. what...?"

"Ripping your shirt off. I've missed this." Taehyung whispered, now kissing Jimin's neck.

Jimin couldn't help the light pink dusting that appeared on his chubby cheeks, pressing his forehead against the wall again and tilting his head to give Taehyung more access. "I've missed this too.."

Taehyung smiled, one hand on Jimin's hip to hold Jimin still and to balance his s slightly, his other roaming Jimin's defined chest and abdomen.

Taehyung rolled into Jimin at different angles until the older's head flew back against Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung had to gently clamp a hand over Jimin's mouth to stiffle his cries. "Shh, Jiminie, people'll hear us."

Jimin bit his bottom lip, eyes squeezed shut and eyebrows furrowed as Taehyung pounded into his relaxed body.

Jimin's thighs trembled and he pressed himself against the wall, feeling as if he was going to collapse.

Taehyung noticed this, his arm wrapping around Jimin's waist to hold him up, making sure to only lightly brush against Jimin's prostate before hitting it dead on every three or four s.

Taehyung buried his face into Jimin's neck, his free hand going from Jimin's mouth to Jimin's chest to pinch one of his s.

Jimin squeaked loudly before .

Taehyung grinned lightly, rolling Jimin's bud between his index finger and his thumb as his s quickened slightly.

Jimin released a throaty, deep moan as his head dropped and he panted breathlessly, his hair sticking to his forehead and cheeks in the most annoying way but he could care less.

"T-Taehyung," Jimin whispered, "please..."

Taehyung dragged his lips up Jimin's neck and across his jawline. "What do you want, Jiminie?"

"T-To.." Jimin groaned, biting his bottom lip and grinding back gainst Taehyung hoping the younger would get the hint.

Taehyung in a deep breath, panting heavily making Jimin shiver. "What is it, Jimin?"

Jimin couldn't help the moan that slipped past his lips from how deep and raspy Taehyung's voice was. ", Taehyung, please.."

"Please, what? Tell me." Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear, moving his hand down Jimin's chest slowly to Jimin's leaking , but not touching it.

Jimin trembled, gasping shakily and his gut clenching at the feeling of Taehyung's fingers ghosting over the bottom of his abdomen right above the base of , then trailing the pad of his index finger around Jimin's .

Jimin wasn't in the mood for teasing so he moved one of his hands from the wall to grab Taehyung's own hand and placing it on his , eyes fluttering and soft moans spilling from his lips as he rolled forward into Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung giggled softly by Jimin's ear—smile widening at the shiver that shot up Jimin's spine—and wrapped his fingers around Jimin's pulsing before giving it slow pumps.

", Taehyung." Jimin hissed, hips pushing back against Taehyung's hips before rolling forward into Taehyung's hand. "Hurry up, we don't have much ti—"

Taehyung and Jimin tensed as the bathroom door was opened and loud footsteps echoed off the wall.

Taehyung cursed quietly, sitting down on the toilet with his still buried deep inside of Jimin.

Taehyung clamped a hand over Jimin's mouth, his other arm hooked under Jimin's knees so the other person wouldn't see his feet, and to keep Jimin still as he ground up against Jimin.

He wasn't about to stop just because someone came in and could see or hear them.

One of Jimin's hands was gripping Taehyung's wrist as he bit his tongue to keep quiet.

Taehyung tried to calm his breathing, parted lips pressed against Jimin's neck.

Jimin almost started crying because he felt his release nearing and he had to be quiet.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed into a glare.

The other male was taking way too long to wash his hands.

It's not like you're going to die if you don't scrub all the skin off your hands, Taehyung growled in his mind.

Taehyung's grinds roughened due to his anger and it was becoming more difficult for Jimin to hold in the noises that threatened to spill out and give them away.

By the time the other finally left, Jimin was biting Taehyung's hand and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"'Bout ing time." Taehyung hissed, moving his hands to Jimin's waist and lifting Jimin up only to drop him, his hitting Jimin's prostate.

Jimin gasped deeply, hands moving back into Taehyung's dark hair. "Taehyung."

Taehyung bit Jimin's jawline. "Mm?"

It took Jimin a little while to muster up the energy to speak, "I'm close."

Taehyung took Jimin's bottom lip between his teeth as his fingers wrapped around Jimin's to start pumping him again, but in time with his s this time.

Jimin gasps again, gut clenching and pressing back against Taehyung.

Taehyung hissed quietly at this; he already felt disgusting from the ing turtleneck that was sticking to his chest paired with a jacket adding to the heat and Jimin pressing it against his skin wasn't making him feel any better.

Jimin's grip on Taehyung's hair tightened and he pulled the dark strands to the point Taehyung had to bite Jimin's neck to bare the pain.

A few s and grunts later, white streaks painted Jimin's chest, thighs, and the floor.

Taehyung groaned deeply at Jimin's walls tightening around him and trying to push him out, his s roughening.

It didn't take long after for Taehyung to fill Jimin with him, his s slowing as he lazily rolled his hips up into Jimin to milk himself dry.

Jimin's eyes rolled into the back of his head at the feeling of Taehyung's liquids filling him, back arching slightly and .

They sat still, bodies slumped and exhausted, chests moving up and down from their heavy breathing.

Jimin slowly got up, hissing as he turned and leaned against the door, eyes closing and head tilting back.

Taehyung tried to control his breathing as he grabbed some toilet paper to wipe clean, looking up at Jimin and his expression dropping, tensing slightly. "Jimin, please, could you not look really hot?"

Jimin opened his eyes to look at Taehyung and grinned faintly. "Maybe I'm trying to turn you on again."

Taehyung glared at Jimin, standing up to zip his pants back up and grabbing more toilet paper to clean the floor. "Don't even play, Jimin."

Jimin chuckled, switching his weight from one foot to the other.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he dropped the balled, wet paper into the toilet and grabbed more, walking over to Jimin.

Jimin grinned at Taehyung as the younger cleaned his chest.

Taehyung glared at him, stepping away. "Just get dressed."

Jimin laughed softly, doing as told though it was a bit difficult to put his jeans back on since he had his shoes on, but he managed.

Jimin smoothed out the fur on the coat as Taehyung stepped closer to him again, reaching over to unlock the door and gave Jimin's plump lips a light kiss.

Jimin smiled at Taehyung and turned, rolling his eyes when Taehyung lifted his fur coat to slap one of his cheeks.

When they met up with the others, Seokjin glared at them. "Where were you?"

Jimin shrugged and Taehyung smiled innocently. "We went to the bathroom then walked around a bit."

"Yeah right." Yoongi said with a laugh. "More like you ed."

Taehyung pouted and Jimin looked down making Yoongi laugh again and Seokjin scold them for not waiting until they got home.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

okAY I HAVE A TON OF OTHER THINGS TO BE WRITING BUT PARK ING JIMIN DID THE HE DID AT THE MAMA 2014 AWARDS AND I JUST HAD TO WRITE A VMIN INSPIRED BY IT OKAY IT WAS MY DUTY AS A waytoo LOYAL VMIN SHIPPER TO WRITE THIS

but legit have you seen

i don't rly like putting images here but

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8499f2b263b20230449ff992c4f0f178/tumblr_ng0d5y5UAc1r16hsxo1_r1_400.gifhttp://38.media.tumblr.com/a5ed84480dd695dbe10f7230a8abc9fd/tumblr_ng0d5y5UAc1r16hsxo2_r1_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/81860a9e1f1573d323e5af3896f3f1dd/tumblr_ng0d5y5UAc1r16hsxo3_r1_400.gifhttp://38.media.tumblr.com/d1bcf71c8004ed31fbfa4cdb9ca253b8/tumblr_ng0d5y5UAc1r16hsxo4_r2_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2b524e2f188a5db36ddeb18a0cffb324/tumblr_ng0wuhdviZ1sncm56o1_1280.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ee2a2420b846b3b43ff142644f24ae0a/tumblr_ng0fe4cTty1r13lxeo1_250.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/bc1656b34b24cab72a735919c4a07511/tumblr_ng0fmfn0qb1sw5qcdo1_500.gif

EXCUSE THE OUTTA YOU, PARK JIMIN. I BET YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY, BUT GUESS WHAT?

IT'S NOT.

little head

also this may seem like it's a bit rushed lol

 

on another note, i'm going to write christmas-related fics soon : D so when i write a oneshot that's about christmas i'll put [CHRISTMAS PROJECT -number-/?] in the front of the title so go ahead and start requesting christmas ficies~ and be a lil creative, yeah? ^^ (of course, you don't have too, you could request the simple stuff, but i wanna see you guys' creativity c: )

 

alSO THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR THIRTEEN UPVOTES AND FOURTY FOUR SUBSCRIBERS LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER GET THIS MANY I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, SWEET PEOPLE A LOT DON'T FORGET THAT <333333333333333

 

p.s i don't own the gifs used above, cr. goes to the makers

I apologize for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! <3