scared of the monsters out there (rather stay in your embrace)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

f l o w e r c h i l d r e n ! a u ;

                                     intro chapter   ;    baby's breath (gypsophila paniculata)

 namjoon  |  hoseok  |  jimin  |  seokjin  |  taehyung  |  jeongguk  |  yoongi

 

>> jeongguk!cen | junghope | jinkook. fluff?. caps. 363w. a/n: gguks i.c. that i had to rewrite and i got frustrated several times ayye

 

 

 

Jeongguk was always a little more on the scared side, tucking himself into Seokjin or Hoseok's side when there were strangers around. He was born a timid, shy bud, fluttering away from the others when the wind picks up because he didn't want his leaves touching someone he didn't know, before he grew to love his home field. Seokjin and Hoseok didn't mind, though. They simply ran a hand through Jeongguk's blinding white hair, pressed gentle kisses to his light green skin and stared into Jeongguk's silver eyes with calming love.

Jeongguk was a gypsophila paniculata, one of the smallest flowers, so it wasn't surprising for him to be a little scared and shy around new people, it wasn't surprising when he explained that it was because everyone seemed a little bit bigger than himself. Jeongguk was even scared of Jimin at first, and Jimin is one of the friendliest flowers around (and a little shorter than Jeongguk). Jeongguk is scared of everyone at first. Except Hoseok and Seokjin. Hoseok and Seokjin were an exception because they were pretty and Jeongguk had a little crush that slowly grew into the ruby on his cheeks that stood out against the white and green, the thumping of his heart whenever they made eye contact and he was blessed with a smile, into fiery red love that Jeongguk cursed before Hoseok kissed him one day behind a tree when Jeongguk was crying from being picked on.

But Jeongguk was comfortable around their little family; he was comfortable, happy, himself. They all cheered when Jeongguk started showing his true self (which got a blush and a giggle from the little baby's breath), and they growl at anyone who tries to take that away from them. Jeongguk is the little diamond in their group, precious and beautiful, but easily broken, so they all intend on protecting the youngest in their family (but Seokjin and Hoseok would undoubtedly go a little bit further to protect him than the others).

(And he has a habit for always injuring himself, which makes Hoseok and Seokjin baby him all the time, but that's another story about six year old Jeongguk and rainbows.)