sleepy // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

there's an unsettlingly loud ringing filling the once silent, cold air and it's right beside seokjin's ear making the brunette's face scrunch up when it yanks him out of his sweet, deep state of slumber. seokjin only has one eye open, though just barely, and he traces the cracks in the paint on the ceiling to try and wake himself up a bit, lazily tugging his arms from underneath the warm blanket softly pressed against his wide body to turn off the alarm clock beside his head almost covered it the loose side of the pillow case and wrinkled sheets.

seokjin tilts it back and now both of his eyes are open, blinking hard a few times to rid his eyes of exhaustion and glares at the bright red letters having no mercy on his sensitive sight, head falling back against the plush pillow after he finally understands the loud numbers.

seokjin stares at the ceiling once a blinding white, now dulled to grey before conjuring major waist strength to pull himself into a sitting position. his hair is fluffed and sticking in every direction possible, blankets half draped across his chest and over a shoulder as he looks over the small bunk beds only to see sleeping boys curled into blankets and pillows.

seokjin rolls his neck, nose crinkling slightly when it emitted a painful pop before carefully climbing down the ladder and his eyes drift over the sleeping members one more time. they look so peaceful (despite namjoon's roaring snores and yoongi's drooling) that seokjin almost doesn't want to wake them, but they have work soon so he needs to.

seokjin presses a knee into yoongi's bed to balance himself as he leans over and gently shakes his shoulder. "yoongi.. yoongi, wake up."

yoongi doesn't show any sign of waking up until the tenth rough shake, groaning lowly and rolling over onto his bed to see who interrupted his sleep. he stares at seokjin for a few seconds and whines quietly when the older ruffles his dulled orange hair before patting his forehead gently. "up, up, as in out of the bed, yoongi."

yoongi waves a hand dismissively as he sits up with a glare from the sunlight peeking through the thin curtains.

seokjin gives yoongi's shoulder a soft pat before turning on his heel and heaving a sigh as he leans over namjoon's lanky body tangled with his sheets. seokjin grabs said sheets and tries his best to rip them from namjoon, puffing his cheeks out lightly when he succeeds in this.

namjoon whines at the sudden cold air biting his skin, curling into a ball and groping around. he looks at seokjin over his shoulder with a pout and seokjin gestures for him to get up. "we have work soon so get up."

namjoon falls limp and sighs deeply, staring at the wall across from him and seokjin rolls his eyes, grabbing one of his arms and yanks him into a sitting position. seokjin glares at namjoon when the blonde looks like he's about to fall back and namjoon holds his hands up in defense.

seokjin gives namjoon a look that tells namjoon he'll have his head if he even attempts to fall back asleep and namjoon immediately slips out of the bed, tugging yoongi out of his much to the rapper's dismay.

seokjin clambers up the ladder and sits on top of hoseok's legs. hoseok's eyebrows furrow and he lifts his head when seokjin starts slapping his thighs. "ow, hyung, stop.."

seokjin raises an eyebrow and continues hitting the younger. "get up first."

"five more minutes," hoseok whines, head falling back onto pillow and tugging his duvet up to his chin.

"no, now, hoseok." seokjin says as he scoots up hoseok's body and pinches his cheeks making hoseok's face scrunch up and swat at his hands. "ow, hyung!"

seokjin bounces on hoseok's stomach lightly and ruffles hoseok's hair. "then get up."

"fine, fine!" hoseok gives up, sitting up making seokjin release a quiet squeak and fall back. hoseok stares at seokjin and seokjin returns the stare before climbing back down the ladder. hoseok sighs, running a hand through his hair and jumping off the side of the rail.

seokjin has no reaction when he sees jimin in taehyung's bunk instead of his own, limbs thrown around taehyung's long body and face buried into taehyung's neck, as it was the norm by now and it bring a smile to seokjin's face because it's kind of cute.

seokjin leans over to gently taehyung's and jimin's hair before patting their hips. "tae, jimin, it's time for work."

jimin simply snuggles closer to taehyung and taehyung ends up rolling onto his side, arms going around jimin's waist and tucking his head under jimin's chin.

seokjin sighs before giving them a few more shakes a try, grabbing jimin by his underarms and pulling him out of the bed when it didn't work. jimin squeals and whines at this, sitting by seokjin's feet and looking up at him with a pout. "hyung!"

seokjin smiles and ruffling jimin's hair before tugging taehyung out of the bed as well, dropping him onto the floor. "you two, go get ready, now."

jimin and taehyung sigh before standing up and as soon as the bunkbed isn't between them anymore, they're attached to each other at the hip.

seokjin turns to look at jungkook and he stares at him because jungkook is the hardest to wake up. seokjin crawls onto the bunk and uses the pad of his index finger to gently trace jungkook's jawline, cheekbones, and lips. "kookie... jungkookie.."

seokjin sighs, running his fingers through jungkook's hair. "come on, jungkook, you have to get up."

jungkook releases a muffled sound and scoots closer to seokjin, pressing his face against seokjin's chest. seokjin gazes down at jungkook and presses a hand against the small of jungkook's back, rubbing up and down in hopes of annoying jungkook. "jungkook, jungkookie, jungkookie."

seokjin groans before trapping jungkook's nose between the second knuckles of his index finger and middle finger, holding a hand over his mouth to get him from taking in oxygen, but seokjin doesn't have the heart to deny jungkook breathing any longer than seven seconds in fear of killing him.

seokjin blows out his cheeks and stares at the younger before shaking his shoulder roughly a few times and seokjin gives up after the twelveth shake, sighing and getting out the bed to get dressed himself and make breakfast.

once he's done with that, he orders namjoon to pack a small portion of the food into a container for jungkook to eat on the way to work before going back into the room with clothes in his hand.

seokjin huffs as he rips the sheets from jungkook's body and sits on jungkook's thighs. he grabs the bottom of jungkook's shirt and tugs it off of him before pulling the shirt he picked out from the pile of clothes, slipping it over jungkook's head and sliding an arm between jungkook's back and the bed. seokjin's eyes narrow as he lifts jungkook's body slightly and struggles with one hand to get jungkook's arms through the sleeves, but manages after three minutes. he tugs the shirt down and smooths out the wrinkles before moving off of jungkook's legs to remove jungkook's fluffy pants.

it's easier to slip the pants onto jungkook's legs, but it's not entirely easy since jungkook's legs are limp and the pants are skinny jeans. seokjin's eyebrows furrow as he zips up and buttons the jeans, shoulders slumping and sighing as he looked jungkook over, shaking his head and climbing off the bed to lift the younger bridal style into his arms.

seokjin throws jungkook into the air slightly a few times to readjust him before trudging out the door. "jimin, grab his shoes."

jimin blinks and nods and the group heads towards the door, seokjin being the only one with trouble to put on his shoes even with help from taehyung because now his socks are folded awkward at his heels.

seokjin carries jungkook through the curves and turns of the apartment complex, adjusting him a few times in the elevator, and places him between him and yoongi.

seokjin blows air past his lips and slumps slightly, looking over at jungkook and watches his head go towards his shoulder then yoongi's before hanging and repeating. seokjin raises a hand to rest jungkook's head on his shoulder, his other hand going to one of jungkook's and giving it a gentle squeeze.

it takes twenty minutes of stopping at what seems like every redlight and running over a speed bump making the van bounce to wake jungkook, shooting forward and looking around. "what? where am i?"

seokjin takes his hand from jungkook's to ruffle his hair. "in the car. there's no time, eat your breakfast."

namjoon twists to hand a sealed box to jungkook and jungkook takes it slowly because he's still very much confused.

seokjin chuckles to himself, the back of jungkook's head in that loving way he does even with cameras on.

jungkook glances at seokjin before doing as told and eating the food, holding the box between his hands awkwardly when he was done and leaning against seokjin's side, chewing slowly on mint gum since he didn't get to brush his teeth and no one grabbed the mini kit seokjin started preparing when having to dress jungkook and carry him to the car became a routine.

seokjin glanced down at jungkook and his fingers curled around jungkook's ring finger and pinky bringing a light blush to jungkook's cheeks. jungkook's head tilted back on seokjin's shoulder to gaze up at the older and he smiled shyly when he saw that seokjin was already watching him.

seokjin smiled and chuckled, pressing a kiss to the crown of jungkook's head making jungkook's smile widen and blush deepen. "hy-hyung..."

seokjin gave jungkook's two fingers a light squeeze and his smile got impossibly wider when jungkook slipped his hand completely into seokjin's, hesitantly lacing their fingers together.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

so i wrote jinkook after 287058 years yas

also i might pick up the no-capitalization style i like it

i did it at first bc i was rly lazy when the second time i continued writing it and i didnt feel like pressing shift and i kinda fell in love with the style hA

but ye, its based after when the boys said jungkook reFUSES to get up haha

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ;; v ;;