five more minutes // main!sugamonster | slight!namjoonxall

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

When Namjoon's phone screamed in his ear, the blonde jerked upwards onto his elbows with only one eye open, hair sticking in every direction possible. His barely open eye traced all the beds in his view and the covered frames before looking at his phone right beside his head and sighed, head dropping as he lazily grabbed it and turned off the alarm.

As the leader, he had to wake up first to be sure the others were awake and ready before they left for their schedules.

Namjoon looked around after he turned off his alarm before rolling out of the bed, stretching his long arms above his head once he stood completely, back giving satisfying pops.

Namjoon whiped his arms out slightly to move the sleeves of his shirt that had bunched up on his shoulders down.

He turned to look up at Jungkook on the bunk above him, tapping the wooden bars before reaching over to ruffle the boy's hair. "Jungkookie-ah, get up."

Jungkook groaned, turning over to lay on his stomach and swatting at Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon sighed, moving over to step on the first bar of the ladder on the side of the conjoined beds, yanking the blanket off of Jungkook and slapping his legs. "Get up, Jungkook."

Jungkook whined before sitting up, glaring at Namjoon in which the leader gave his puffy cheek a light pat before getting off the ladder and turing to face Jimin on another bottom bed.

Namjoon leaned over to place a hand on the bed, poking Jimin's cheek. "Jimin, c'mon, get up."

Jimin rolled over slowly after a few more pokes and pats, one eye squeezed shut, the other cracked up, looking up at Namjoon before sitting up slowly.

Namjoon smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair making the younger swat at his hand lazily.

Namjoon stepped on the first bar of the ladder to look over at Taehyung.

He grabbed the blonde's legs and shook them, giving the bed a little shake in which Jimin whined at the movement.

"V-ah, get up. Taehyung, c'mon, up, up, up."

Taehyung, however, didn't flinch making Namjoon slump. He sighed and dropped his head before looking back up at Taehyung, pinching his cheek and applying pressure until Taehyung sat up quickly holding his cheek. "Hyung, ow!"

Namjoon shrugged and waved his hand dismissively as he jumped down to move to Hoseok on the floor between Jimin's and Taehyung's bed, and Seokjin's and Yoongi's bed.

"Hoseokie-hyung." Namjoon called, kicking said male's legs.

When all he got was a soft groan and Hoseok pulling the sheets over his head, Namjoon yanked them off of Hoseok and lightly hit him with them until Hoseok sat up with up hands above his head in a defensive position.

Namjoon dropped the blankets onto Hoseok. "Don't fall back alseep."

Hoseok waved his hand and groaned when Jimin grabbed his hand and tugged him up to make sure of that, squeaking quietly when the older leaned against him and almost made him fall onto the floor in which Taehyung appeared behind Jimin and steadied him, tossing a glare at Hoseok.

"Hey, hey, play nice." Namjoon called out to the three when Taehyung growled at Hoseok and pushed him when he hugged Jimin around the waist, successfully tugging him away. Taehyung looked over at Namjoon as he hugged Jimin from behind, moving the brunette away from Hoseok's grabby hands and Jimin was simply blushing and giggling.

Namjoon turned to Seokjin and leaned down to press a hand against the bed beside Seokjin's head, grabbing his shoulder and shaking him lightly. "Hey, Jin-hyung, it's time to get up."

It took a few more shakes for Seokjin to finally look up at Namjoon with half-lidded, tired eyes.

Namjoon offered him a small smile before backing up and letting Jungkook squish Seokjin's cheeks between his hands then help him out of bed, giggling softly when Seokjin lazily gave his a light tap as he trudged past him.

Namjoon waited until all of the sleepy members were out of the room before he crawled onto the top bunk and slipped behind Yoongi, cheek in hand and elbow propped on the bed.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi's sleeping features with a light smile, raising a hand to trail the tip of his index finger down Yoongi's jawline before leaning over to kiss Yoongi's ear. "Hyung, it's time for you to wake up."

Of course, Yoongi didn't respond making Namjoon chuckle softly.

Namjoon moved his hand down to Yoongi's hip, giving him light shakes as he kissed his ear a few more times. "Yoongi-hyung, come on, get up."

"Five more minutes..." Yoongi mumbled, pulling his blankets up to his chin.

"Sorry, hyung, we can't spare five minutes." Namjoon whispered, lightly Yoongi's side.

Yoongi rolled over to snuggle into Namjoon's chest. "Please?"

Namjoon hesitated, eye twitching before shaking his head.

Nu-uh.

Yoongi wasn't going to win by being cute this time.

No way.

"No, hyung. Now get up. The others are already awake."

"But I'm special." Yoongi whined quietly, looking up at Namjoon and making sure his head was at an angle that made his eyes appear bigger. "I'm your boyfriend."

"Indeed you are," Namjoon responded, poking Yoongi's nose, "which is why I'll be more strict with you. Get up."

Yoongi pouted lightly (he used any and everything he could to make Namjoon say yes; hey, don't judge him, sleep is important). "But, babe... Pleeease? Just five more minutes?"

Namjoon's lips pressed together firmly.

Yoongi only pouted, whined, or called him 'babe' when he wanted something (like more sleep), and Namjoon knew this, and should've been used to it since Yoongi always wants more sleep, but it still had a huge effect on him.

"N-No, hyung, you have to get up and get ready just like the others. You may be my boyfriend, but you have to follow the rules I set just like the others since you're still a member." Namjoon almost cringed at how he let the fact he was slipping show in his voice.

Yoongi's pout deepened and he snuggled closer to Namjoon, leaning up to kiss his chin, jawline, and lips lightly. "Pleeeeease?"

Namjoon bit down on his bottom lip. "Hyung.."

"Namjoonie, please? For me?" Yoongi begged softly, drawing light circles on Namjoon's arm. "Only five. I promise."

Namjoon wanted to say yes since Yoongi was being really cute and that always hit Namjoon hard, but Namjoon also wanted to say no since Yoongi—boyfriend or not—was a member and had to get up and get dressed.

Namjoon shouldn't give Yoongi special privileges or favor him; that wouldn't be fair to the others, and Heaven forbid if Namjoon lets s think he was making Yoongi seem more important than them.

But Yoongi had Namjoon wrapped around his finger, and it was extremely hard to say no to him.

Yoongi resisted from smirking when he saw the battle going on in Namjoon's head, giving him a few more kisses just to be extra sweet and he really did love Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi before sighing deeply."Fine. But only five; no more than that. Got it?"

Yoongi couldn't help the large, triumphant smile that split his face as he hugged Namjoon gently around the neck, kissing him lightly.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he patted Yoongi's thigh. Yoongi pulled away from the kiss a few seconds later before trailing kisses across Namjoon's cheek and over the curve in his jawline in front of his ear, moving his arms down so his hands were gently gripping Namjoon's biceps, and down his neck, stopping at his collarbone and giving it three kisses.

Namjoon couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of Yoongi's soft lips on his skin, swallowing his groan of disappointment when Yoongi pulled away.

Yoongi gave his lips another peck. "Thank you, babe."

Before Namjoon could respond, Yoongi turned over onto his side and pulled his blankets back up to his chin, quick to fall back asleep.

Namjoon sighed, giving Yoongi's thigh another pat before crawling over Yoongi's small body and climbing down the ladder.

When he left the room with slumped shoulders and a defeated look, Hoseok almost choked on his toothbrush and the foam in his mouth from his laughter.

"Got you again, didn't he?" Jimin asked with a grin as Taehyung held him from behind, rocking them back and forth.

Namjoon tossed a glare at the brunette before pouting.

Jungkook patted Namjoon's head and the blonde swatted at his hand.

"Poor Namjoonie." Seokjin cooed as he worked on a quick breakfeast for the members.

Namjoon glared at the oldest member.

"Shut up, hyung."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

omg i cry this is so cute and i wrote it is it bad i think my own oneshot is cute—

i actually rly enjoyed writing this??

hmm

i might write other oneshots like this, but with other members o v o

because legit this was super fun to write omf i was smiling like a dork—

oh heRE COME THE IDEAS GUYS PREPARE FOR CUTE "TIME-TO-WAKE-THE-MEMBERS-OR-STUBBORN-BAE-DEPENDING-ON-WHAT-I-WANNA-WRITE-FML" ONESHOTS AAAAAA--

 

do

do you see the vhopemin and jinkook moments

do you

because i had to i'm sorry not rly

i don't ship vhope that's why they're fighting over jimin

vhopemin is my top tho so maybe expect more of that

 

do you guys even read these ans lol

 

(guys srsly ni N E upvotes and th I R T Y subscribers

i literally love every each and one of you, even my silent readers~ <33333333849464689058546)

 

ofF TOPIC

but am i the only one here obse s s ed with jiyong's and youngbae's good boy, and lee hi's and soohyun's i'm different?

like holy those are my jams

i replay them so many times when they shows up on my playlist and they're stuck in my head when i'm not listening to anything—

but hayi and soohyun are such qts in the mv like omg my bbies come here and let me love you—

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! ( ;//v//; )