untitled #9 V.2

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

>> vmin // angst with slight fluff // lapslock // 3472w // tw: hinted torture | cussing | slightly detailed murder | use of guns | possibly a few others // a.n: here's that second version with a happier ending to chapter 103/untitled #9 :^) might be typos near the end because i didn't proofread it (will proofread later though just in case) and the ending and a good portion of the beginning is the same/copied and pasted from the first version bc yknow

 

 

 

 

taehyung knew this would happen one day. taehyung always knew this would happen, the possiblity of it always clawing at the back of his brain. he didn't go a day without thinking about it, even when he was safe in jimin's arms (but being around jimin is never safe). he didn't want it to happen, but he knew that one day people would find out he's connected to park jimin; one day people would be able to snap a photo of the park jimin with an arm around him or pressing a kiss to his temple and eveyone would immediately try to find out who he is then kidnap him to get information on jimin.

jimin always said that he would protect taehyung, that taehyung doesn't need to worry and no one will ever find out that kim taehyung exists; hoseok would wipe every trace of his existance from every record in south korea and kim taehyung simply wouldn't be there, and jimin would keep it that way. taehyung would smile and nod, but he always knew that as the days go on and technology gets better and people get better, someone would be able to get his photo and some hacker that's as good as hoseok would be able to find that little section of code hoseok left behind that would lead to all of the information hoseok deleted, and suddenly kim taehyung would be back on records.

so taehyung isn't even scared as he stares up at a terrifying looking man, arms bound to the back legs of a ty wooden chair. taehyung's head cocked to the side a little and there's pain all over him, but he doesn't care. jimin protected him, so he'll protect jimin.

"alright, you little ." the man spits, leaning down and taehyung's bangs to tilt his head back. "i'm going to ask one more time; where is park jimin?"

taehyung doesn't flinch at the harsh grip and doesn't flinch when he feels strands of hair be ripped from his scalp, staring at the man with blank eyes. his lips don't move, staying pressed together and it only gets him his head jerked back as the male roughly releases him.

"you love him that much, huh?" the man's head tilts to the side, eyes narrowed. "or did he give you everything you wanted so you'd shut up? or maybe he s you really good so you swore secrecy just as long as you got his up your ?"

taehyung still doesn't say anything and doesn't show anything, simply staring up at the male with the blank face he managed to hold the past three hours. the male leaned back down to be face-to-face with taehyung. "you're in' lucky i don't just put a bullet in your brain."

"do it." taehyung speaks for the first time, but there's nothing to his voice; it's like he's a robot. his voice was deep and held a single note. there was nothing to his voice; no shake to show fear, no rumble to show anger, there wasn't even a tinge of coldness to show he hates the man before him. and it pissed the man off.

it gets the end of a handgun pressed to taehyung's forehead, but taehyung still doesn't react. taehyung still just stares up at his captour with blank eyes and a blank face like the possibility of death doesn't mean to him; like the three hours of torture to give up jimin's whereabouts and little dirty secrets didn't even happen.

"i'm going to give you one last chance, kid," the other growls, pressing the gun harder against taehyung's forehead. "tell me where the park jimin is."

taehyung doesn't reply. taehyung doesn't move. taehyung's eyes don't turn glassy with tears. taehyung's lips don't twitch with fear. taehyung's fingers don't flinch with anger. taehyung just sits there, like he's trying to taunt the other with just his existence.

"boss, you really shouldn't kill him," one of the male's lackey's speaks. "he's the only connection to park jimin we know of and we have him in our hands. we should use him to bait jimin."

taehyung can see the confliction in the other's eyes and he almost smirks; it's entertaining, honestly, to watch him fight himself to either finish him off or keep him to use him like a toy. it's entertaining to watch him throw the gun to the ground in frustration, turning on his heel and storming out, his lackey following him. taehyung, once the door is shut, closes his eyes and leans his head back against the top of the chair.

"now jiminie's going to be even more stressed.." taehyung pouts slightly before sighing, opening his eyes and avoiding staring at the bright light hanging above him. "i hope jiminie isn't too upset."

taehyung bites his bottom lip, lifting his head to stare at the floor. his bangs fall into his eyes and create a curtain over them, mind going over every turn he was forced to take when blindfolded and the sounds of his heels clicking against the floor (most people wouldn't be able to hear the difference, but taehyung did) and every brush of his clothes against the walls in order to make a mental map of the place. once the mental map is done, taehyung starts working on escape routes and placing where people he heard breathing roughly where he thinks they are.

taehyung's eyebrows furrow slightly, so far not being able to come up with a plan that ends with him in jimin's arms alive. "," taehyung spits quietly, quickly looking the room over the best he can from where he is bound  and scowling when he doesn't see any signs of weakened wall.

"this isn't good." taehyung whispers, eyes closing again and shoulders slumping. "jiminie.."

taehyung heaves a sigh and starts working on a good plan to be able to get out of this room and take out most of the guards so jimin won't have much trouble when he arrives. "that's right," taehyung mumbles to no one in paticular, not even himself. "jiminie will come for me... i should make it easier for jiminie so he doesn't get hurt."

taehyung sighs again, leaning his head back against the top of the back of the chair and keeping his eyes closed. "i'll just.. take a little nap first... that'll be okay, right?"

no one answers his question and taehyung doesn't let his mind have the chance to answer, immediately forcing everything to turn off and soon, his world turns pitch black.

 

 

he doesn't know how long he was asleep, but he wakes up to the sounds of gunfire and shouting. taehyung's head immediately lifts and he stares at the metal door in front of him with wide eyes, shoulders squaring. everything is so loud and keeps getting louder making taehyung's eyes widen even more.

he's not scared of dying, but he's almost certain all the noise is because jimin is here and he's scared of jimin dying. jimin doesn't deserve to die so taehyung silently prays everything will turn out okay, staring at the door and only occasionally blinking. taehyung sits and stares and waits, listening to the shouting getting closer and gunfire getting louder. taehyung flinches when he hears bullets being fired right outside the door, shouting and yells of pain seeping through the little gaps in between the door and walls.

he holds his breath when he hears noise directly in front of the door, only a few seconds passing before the door is thrown open. taehyung continues to hold his breath when he meets the blazing eyes of the man that grabbed him before a bullet goes straight through his head and taehyung flinches at the blood getting onto him.  hoseok is standing there, a bit of a bored look playing with his features and an arm extended, a pistol in his hand. taehyung isn't surprised by the blood on his clothes and cheek.

"you alright, kid?" hoseok asks as he jogs up to taehyung, pulling out a pocket knife to cut the ropes and being careful to not slice taehyung.

"yeah.. yeah, i am." taehyung replies, giving hoseok a little smile and the older decides not to point out all the bruises and cuts on him, and how messed up his fringe is.

hoseok hands taehyung an assault rifle and turns back around to start towards the door. "be careful, kid. stay close to me and try not to get shot; they seem really pissed off."

taehyung almost scoffs, but does roll his eyes. "oh, i couldn't tell. great advise too, hoseok."

"having you back is such a joy." hoseok spits over his shoulder, but smiles when he hears taehyung giggle behind him.

taehyung listens for any noise around them before grabbing hoseok's sleeve to tug him to a stop, looking at him with wide eyes when he turns. "is.. jimin okay?"

hoseok blinks a few times before smiling slightly, nodding. "yeah, boss is fine. other than seein' red over having you kidnapped."

taehyung smiles lightly himself, looking down at the ground and biting his bottom lip, letting hoseok grab his wrist and pull him forward. hoseok drags taehyung down the hallway, not stopping even when taehyung almost trips over a dead body on the ground, the bottoms of his shoes slick with fresh blood. hoseok gave taehyung a gun, but the boy hasn't even had the chance to raise it let alone fire it, hoseok taking out every person that shows up in his line of sight with a bullet straight through the head. taehyung's gaze lingers on each body hoseok drags him over; not because he feels bad for being the cause of their deaths, but because he doesn't see the death that surrounds jimin very much.

"h-hoseok?" taehyung calls out, cringing a little when he stutters. he waits until hoseok grunts in response. "are we.. going to have to move again..? because of me?"

taehyung bites his lip when he feels hoseok's grip on his wrist tighten almost immediately after the words fell from his split, bloody lips. he keeps his gaze on the floor as hoseok keeps his mouth shut, eyes focusing on the moving targets showing up and shooting them down until his pistol runs out of bullets. hoseok frowns and he releases taehyung's wrist, backing up. "cover me, need to change my mag."

taehyung bites his lip again and nods, holding his gun up and looking through the small scope. he tenses when he hears hoseok sigh deeply.

"we're not going to have to move unless jimin orders it. we only move when jimin tells us to; we're just chess pieces on jimin's chess board. my first order when we get home is probably going to be wiping the internet of all traces of you again and hacking into every thing i can that would have your photo saved onto it."

taehyung's eyes drift down and he stares at the ground until everything starts to blur together. he hasn't noticed how the shooting and gunfire has gone down until now. taehyung replays what hoseok says in his head a few times; he doesn't notice a tear slipping down his cheek until hoseok is standing right in front of him with a blank expression, but a little guilt in his eyes. hoseok sighs again. "we're jimin's chess pieces; you're not. you mean more to jimin than just a player he can order around to do whatever he wants. don't think too much, kid. it's not good for you; i've seen it tear jimin apart until he was ripping his own hair out and writing bull on the walls."

taehyung flinches at hoseok's words, frown deepening. hoseok's shoulders slump and he turns around. "come on, kid. we've to keep moving. it's getting quieter meaning the others have eliminated most of the s, but we still need to be on guard for any more backup."

taehyung simply nods and wipes the tear off his chin, following after hoseok when he starts moving. he's almost glad that he's only seen five other bodies drop as they walk through the confusing maze of hallways, shivering when everything goes quiet. "are they all gone...?"

"probably." hoseok says, eyes staring straight ahead and sliding over other hallways branching off when they pass them to look out for anything moving. "jimin brought almost his whole group of personal guards to come get your . even demanded min yoongi give him a few of his trained snipers to cover them from the back and take out anyone that tries to sneak in while we're in here."

taehyung's eyes widen a little and he looks up to stare at the back of hoseok's head. "i thought jimin hated yoongi..?"

"oh, he does." hoseok simply replies, focused mostly at taking the path he took to get to taehyung. "but jimin would deal with anything for you; even making a deal with someone he hates to his core."

taehyung blinks a few times before looking back at the ground, reaching out to grab the end of hoseok's shirt and holding the cloth between his fingers tightly. taehyung's happy hoseok doesn't say anything about it and just keeps walking. he knows they're getting closer because he starts to hear muffled voices; he thinks he hears jimin shouting orders.

"jiminie?" taehyung whispers, head snapping up and looking down the hallway. he releases hoseok's shirt and walks passed the older. walking turns into jogging and jogging turns into running. he hears hoseok call out his name, but all he wants right now is to see jimin and make sure he's okay. pain shoots up his right leg every time he steps down, but he doesn't pay any attention to it when he sharply turns the corner into the large room of the building, two double doors wide open across from taehyung and showing the outside.

taehyung's eyes quickly run over all the people in the room before he finally spots jimin standing in the middle, back completely straight and shoulders tense. his eyes are hard and he's snapping orders at people to watch each other's backs just in case and find taehyung. he looks wound up as if if one person said the wrong thing, he would snap and go crazy in anger.

"jiminie." taehyung calls out, immediately running towards him and slamming into his chest. jimin grunts in surprise, looking down at the crown of taehyung's head and staring before his arms slip around taehyung's shoulders.

", tae." jimin whispers, burying his face into taehyung's hair. jimin's arms tighten around taehyung until the boy has to gently push against his chest. "ji-jiminie, it hurts."

jimin curses under his breath and releases taehyung, holding him at arm length to look him over. taehyung sees anger light like a fire in jimin's eyes as he looks over all his bruises and cuts. taehyung reaches out and places a hand on jimin's cheek, other hand on his hip. "jiminie, i'm fine."

jimin's eyes move up to lock with taehyung's, the anger dying out like water thrown onto the fire after staring into taehyung's eyes for a few seconds. "alright. alright. but you're going to let jeongguk patch you up."

"of course." taehyung smiles a little, trying to cheer jimin up as the older still looks tense and on guard.

jimin sighs lightly and brings taehyung closer to press his lips to taehyung's forehead, one hand sliding up to the back of his neck. taehyung smiles and closes his eyes, leaning into jimin slightly. hoseok watches from where he was standing at the end of the hallway, but movement by the door makes his eyes immediately snap to what caught his attention. he watches as one of yoongi's men makes hand signals, blinking when he stops, then looking back at jimin and taehyung. "hey, boss, this is cute and i'm happy taehyung is safe an' all, but we got t' move."

jimin looks up at hoseok and the black haired male simply jerks his head in the direction of the door. jimin turns at his waist, the same hand signals being given to him. jimin huffs a sigh, turning to look back at taehyung and smiling a little when he sees the wide, confused eyes he's staring at him with. "more backup." he says.

taehyung's eyebrows move back down and his expression falls, looking down. jimin presses another kiss to taehyung's forehead before releasing him and turning around. "alright, everyone, unless you all want to die or have so much blood around you that you're bathing it in, let's get to the cars and get the out of here."

some nod, some grunt out a 'sure, boss', and taehyung doesn't move because jimin doesn't. jimin likes to stay back to make sure all his men are out and safely in the vehicles, watching from a distance before finaling moving himself. hoseok stays back as well, as he's not only one of jimin's most trusted personal guards, but also his best friend; he likes to stay back to hover around jimin as he waits for his men to leave to keep jimin safe.

taehyung reaches out and grabs the bottom of jimin's tank top, pressing his forehead to the area between jimin's shoulder blades. jimin frowns a little, moving a hand behind him to grab taehyung's other one and lacing their fingers together. "we're okay," he mutters loud enough for only taehyung to hear.

taehyung stares at the ground, tightening his grip on jimin's bloody shirt. he lets his eyes fall shut for a while before jimin squeezes his hands and they start to walk forward. the walk to jimin's van is shorter than taehyung thought it would be, but the van is pretty close to the building and the left side is facing them with strong tiretracks carved into the sand at a curve like jimin was speeding before slamming on the breaks and turning the steering wheel. jimin hurriedly opens the back and taehyung climbs into it along with jeongguk, seeing taehyung's injuries from his seat in namjoon's van and deciding to climb out, and hoseok.

jimin is quick to move into the driver's seat, slamming the door shut and immediately turning the keys to let the engine roar to life. he pauses before pressing his foot to the gas pedal. as jimin focuses on driving, taehyung tugs his shirt off so jeongguk can inspect his wounds.

"dude, did they use you as a punching bag?" jeongguk says, reaching out to run his fingers over a dark bruise on taehyung's stomach and raising an eyebrow when he immediately shrinks back.

"uh," taehyung says, glancing over to where he can see jimin's knuckles turning white from his grip and his jaw clenching. "kind of? they.. hit me a few times when i didn't tell them what they wanted."

"which was?" hoseok questions, sitting far away by the door and watching jeongguk tug out equipment from under the thin benches along the walls of the van they were sitting on.

"where jimin was." taehyung responds, voice getting quieter as jimin looks like he's getting more wound up with every word that falls from taehyung's lips. "and i.. may have... gotten a gun pressed against my forehead."

"what?!" jimin shouts, shoulders raised in anger and his foot pressing a little more into the gas.

the three in the back are forced to the side a little with the sudden burst of speed and jeongguk almost cuts himself with the scissors he used to cut a strip from a roll of bandages. "jimin!" he shouts, tossing a glare at the back of the seat.

jimin snaps his mouth shut, lips curled into a scowl and fingers red where they aren't white from his grip. taehyung had flinched from jimin's loud shout, staring at his hands. "it's my fault, jiminie. he said i was lucky he didn't put a bullet in my brain, and i told him to do it because he was angry i wouldn't say where you were or anything else about you."

jimin scoffs quietly, slowing down just a little. "you're in' unbelievable, kim taehyung."

taehyung cracks a small, half-smile and straightening as jeongguk wraps a bandage around his torso. his eyes slide up to stare at the bit of jimin's face he can see. "but you love me.. right?"

taehyung watches jimin's eyes soften a little, shoulders curving down and his grip on his steering wheel lightening. jimin doesn't respond for a few seconds and taehyung already knows the answer, but he wants to hear jimin say it.

jimin sighs quietly. "yeah.. yeah i do, taehyung. i really do."

and that makes taehyung's smile lift a bit higher, his eyes curving into crescents.