can i dream in the shape of you

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, c a n  i  d r e a m  i n  t h e  s h a p e  o f  y o u

>> vmin / fluff / cap / 1.3w / a.n: name has nothing to do with the fic lmao idk how tae ended up becoming rich but im not complaining ((((((; also their outfits and looks are based on these: jimin, tae / also you guysknow i'm forever sorry for mistakes, but i literally just finished this so even more apologies ; v ;

 

 

Pushing a hand through his parted fringe and sighing, Jimin readjusts the bookbag strap digging into his shoulder and pressing across his chest, frowning. Finals were a . His vision is circled by his black circular frames and in some lights, he can see the reflections of his eyes on the lenses, but he doesn't mind. He simply stuffs one of his hands into his jean pocket, other hand curled around a small notebook loosely.

Jimin air in through connected teeth, releasing the breath a few seconds later. His eyes narrow when he exits the large building and curses the Sun for being so damn bright. He does a quick sweep of the campus, and at first he doesn't see it, but when he walks forward five steps and does another sweep, he notices. He notices the lean, tall figure dressed in a white shirt with a wide, low collar and squares cut along the insides of the arms, and black and white striped shorts with a blue snapback backwards on his head and sunglasses resting delicately on his nose. He's wearing flipflops and he's occupied by his phone resting between his hands.

Jimin blinks in surprise, stopping to stare for a few seconds and he only moves forward when he feels a single bead of sweat trickle down his nose from standing still too long. He walks up to the figure leaning against the gates. "Tae? Don't you have work?"

Taehyung looks up from his phone, lips dragging down slightly as he adjusts to the light and smiles upon seeing Jimin. "Hey, Jiminie," he leans off the gate and presses a kiss to Jimin's cheek, "and yeah, but I asked for an early lunch because I wanted to pick you up."

A frown forms between Jimin's eyebrows, blinking and letting Taehyung sling an arm around his neck lazily, tugging his boyfriend forward to start walking towards Jimin's dorm. "Why..?"

"Because I wanted to pick my boyfriend up from school?" Taehyung responds, taking his eyes off of his screen to look down at Jimin and wrist holding his phone twisting to the side in a gesture to show Jimin shouldn't be asking such a stupid question. "Because I wanted to see my boyfriend when we're both not exhausted? Because I wanted to see my boyfriend period? The last time I saw you was last week, Min."

"Alright, alright, I got it." Jimin huffs, taking his hand out of his pocket to push his glasses back up his nose.

Taehyung's black necklace bounces off of his chest slightly as they walk, and he looks down at Jimin's dark grey, white and black jacket over a white sweater and blinks. "Jimin, why are you wearing that?"

"Wearing what?" Jimin questions, looking himself over then looking at Taehyung again and frowning slightly because he went back to whatever he's doing on his phone. "Because I wanted to?"

Taehyung's eyes shift from his phone to the ground in front of them, bottom lip folding over his bottom teeth to let his top teeth gnaw at it. He blinks, looking down at Jimin then back at his phone. "But it's hot."

Jimin rolls his eyes, looking up when his dorm comes into view and frown deepening because that means Taehyung won't be with him for much longer. "I know.."

Taehyung immediately picks up on the disappointed tone laying just beneath the surface when Jimin speaks, and he tightens his hold on Jimin's neck for slackening it. "Don't worry, Jiminie, I'll visit you tomorrow."

Jimin perks up at the thought of seeing his boyfriend tomorrow as well, but immediately deflates. "But I'm busy with exams and you're busy with work."

"I can always make time for my baby." Taehyung grins, glancing up at Jimin to see his reaction and he chuckles at the blush that forms on Jimin's cheeks.

"I'm not your baby," Jimin mumbles, stopping when they reach his dorm. Taehyung chuckles again, finally putting his phone down to smile at Jimin. He moves his arm from Jimin's neck to Jimin's waist, moving until he's in front of Jimin and leans their faces closer.

"But you are my baby. My precious, precious baby that I love with all my heart and enjoy the company of. My baby that I love spoiling with clothes and accessories, and sweets, and compliments, and kisses. My baby that I love touching and talking to, and complimenting until you're blushing brightly like you are now because it's really adorable. My baby that I love pounding into, and grinding against slowly—"

"Tae!" Jimin squeaks, dropping his head onto Taehyung's shoulder and pressing his face to Taehyung's neck. "Shut up."

Taehyung grins, bouncing his shoulder to make Jimin lift his head and he simply grins in response to the scowl painting his boyfriend's face. He leans forward and kisses Jimin deeply. He holds the kiss longer than Jimin would if he was the one kissing Taehyung because Jimin's much more shy about showing their relationship in public whereas Taehyung doesn't care, his arm around Jimin's waist keeping them flush together. Jimin's hands rest on Taehyung's shoulders and he whines quietly after thirty seconds (he doesn't mind kissing Taehyung, he really doesn't, Taehyung lips are soft and nice, and he's a really good kisser, but they're in public and people are staring).

Taehyung pulls away slightly, both of their glasses pushed uncomfortably high on their noses and his head. "Ashamed?"

"W-What?" Jimin squeaks, raising a hand to pinch the hinges with his index finger and thumb to adjust them. "No, I'm not ashamed, Taehyung, I just.. I just get shyin public. And I don't want any bullies, I finally ended that streak in highschool."

"If you get bullies, I'll buy out the principle to kick those student out." Taehyung shrugs, still hugging Jimin close with one arm and his screen is black now from lack of attention.

"No!" Jimin whines, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, Tae, that's wrong."

"I'll send some of my bodygaurds to protect you." Taehyung moves until their noses are touching.

"No." Jimin spits, rolling his eyes and sighing. "Just go back to work."

Taehyung frowns, sighing and has no problem using the index finger and thumb of his hand holding his phone to take off his sunglasses. He stares into Jimin's eyes until the other's flicker to the side in embarrassment, leaning forward to kiss Jimin again. Jimin whines, but mostly in surprise and quickly melts. This kiss doesn't last as long and Jimin's almost upset, even though he's the one that gets shy when they kiss for too long in public. It's just that Taehyung never listens and continues to kiss him for a long time.

"Love you, baby." Taehyung smiles, kissing Jimin again before slipping on his sunglasses and pulling away, and Jimin already misses the warmth.

"Love you." Jimin replies with his own smile, following Taehyung with his eyes and turning to continue watching his boyfriend walk away before turning back around. His smile falters a bit before dropping completely and his eyes drop to the ground because he already misses Taehyung. He jumps when his phone pings, pulling it out of his back pocket and quickly unlocking it. He opens the new text and blushes.

From: TaeTae

Turn that frown upside down, or I'll come back, pick you up like a princess ('cause you're pretty like one (; ), carry you into your room, and you until you only know my name.

Jimin reads it over a few times, blush deepening each time and he turns at the waist to look around, and his eyes almost instantly connect with Taehyung's standing at the gate. His back straightens and he squeaks in surprise. Taehyung raises his eyebrows expectantly, stepping forward when Jimin only stares. Jimin quickly tosses him a shaky smile, scurrying into his dorm. Taehyung smiles in satisfaction, turning on his heel to head back to his job (that he, in all honesty, doesn't need because he's already swimming in money every night). "Cutie."