white snow (golden under your touch)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, w h i t e  s n o w  (g o l d e n  u n d e r  y o u r  t o u c h)

>> vmin // fluff // caps // 1353w // a/n: based on prompt: "it’s so cold my mouth is numb, you should kiss me before we get frostbite" | title has nothing to do with the story other than the 'snow' bit lol | might make a part two since im not happy with the ending but eh

 

 

 

 

If you went up to him and asked, Jimin would completely deny ever following the hot guy on campus around a little bit because that would make him a stalker and Park Jimin is definitely not a stalker (but he actually has been following the hot guy on campus around). No body would really care if he did tell the truth; the campus hottie has tons of a followers, it's just that using that as an excuse would make Jimin feel dirty, so he finds it better to just deny it completely instead of sounding like a love-struck fan. It's not like Jimin is really stalking campus hottie anyways; they both were headed in the same direction, it's just that Jimin decided to take all the same twists and turns and stop by the same coffee shop as campus hottie.

After some thinking and downing half of his hot chocolate, Jimin had remembered that campus hottie has a name and after even more thinking and finishing his hot chocolate (he might have chugged the rest of it because campus hottie finished his coffee) he remembered that that name was Kim Taehyung. Jimin thinks Taehyung is a nice name and sounds a little mature, which works great with his handsome features (but then he turns into the cute fluff ball that jumps around and giggles like a child, and Jimin thinks something like 'TaeTae' fits him more).

Jimin hopes that he looked as good as he did when he left his house or the stupid pick up line Jeongguk told him about isn't going to work and Taehyung is just going to laugh at him, which would immediately send Jimin's day down into the dumps. With a deep intake of breath and a silent prayer, Jimin clears his throat and stuffs his hands into the pockets of his jeans, dipping his chin into his thick scarf. He quickens his pace a little and easily slides up beside Taehyung, immediately cursing their height difference, but covers his up with a sniff that successfully grabs Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung turns his head a little slow ("normal human speed" as Jeongguk would call it) and Jimin counts two seconds of just listening to the sounds of the snow crunching under their boots. Jimin waits two more seconds to let Taehyung stare at him before lifting his head to look at him, quickly taking in that he is definitely hotter up close and how his nose is red from the cold which is really cute and that his eyes are really huge (Jimin thinks he sees little sparkles), then cocking an eyebrow in a half way teasing, half way laid back expression.

"It's so cold that my mouth is numb... maybe you should kiss me before we get frostbite."

Taehyung stops walking, which makes Jimin stop, and he blinks once, twice, before his head is tilted back and his beautiful, child-like laughter is all that Jimin hears. Jimin grins a little to himself, thoroughly pleased that he has made Taehyung laugh, and he simply watches Taehyung laugh like Jimin cracked the funniest joke he's heard that day, hands raised in a strange (but cute, Jimin notes) dinosaur arms stance. It takes about a minute for Taehyung to stop laughing and look back at Jimin, wiping a single tear away from his eye, still a little giggly.

"Aaah.. I-I don't think we can get frostbite from this temperature, but since you're so cute and that was the best thing I've heard all day, sure."

Jimin's smile widens a little more and a nice feeling fills his chest, completely pleased with himself and even more pleased with the fact that Taehyung said yes to his (Jeongguk's) cheesy pick up line. The nice feelings moves over his shoulders and spreads over his shoulder blades like wings when Taehyung places his extremely cold hands onto Jimin's red cheeks, muttering a little apology about the coldness, before starting to lean closer. The embarrassment of being so close to the person he may or may not be crushing on starts to settle in when their noses are almost touching and Taehyung is staring directly at him, smiling a little.

Suddenly Jimin's cheeks are red for a different reason other than the almost below freezing temperature, swallowing lightly and closing his eyes. Taehyung huffs a little giggle that fans across Jimin's face before closing his eyes as well and finally moving forward completely, head tilting to the side. Jimin's certain he flinches when their lips touch, but whether it's because Taehyung's lips are like ice (ridiculously soft and pleasant, but really cold) or because he's kissing Kim Taehyung, he's not sure.

Jimin feels all the eyes on them and he's certain he hears some people gossiping, and he thinks Taehyung hears them too because one of his thumbs starts moving on Jimin's cheek as if trying to distract him from the peering eyes gossiping about them. Jimin thought the kiss would only last a second or two, a simple peck and done, but no; Taehyung lets the kiss last around ten seconds, which is honestly pretty long for complete strangers.

When Taehyung does pull away though, he pulls away with a smile and his eyes seem soft, like he actually enjoyed kissing Jimin (in front of a bunch of people, half of them wanting in Taehyung's pants, as well). He keeps his hands on Jimin's cheeks a few seconds longer before taking them away and stuffing them in the pockets of his black jacket.

"You're cute," Taehyung says, smile still playing on his lips and Jimin swears the heat still on his lips spreads over his face, "wanna walk to class together? Maybe grab a bite after school?"

"I, uh," Jimin blinks rapidly, his lips out of habit, fingers clenching in fists before unclenching then grabbing onto the ends of his scarf. He dips his chin towards his chest, his fluffy scarf moving around his face to cover his mouth.

Taehyung giggles and takes out of his hands out of his jacket to reach over, tugging Jimin's scarf down. "Hmm? What was that?"

"Uuh," Jimin clears his throat, a hand raises to tug his beanie a little lower and looking away from Taehyung. "S-Sure."

Taehyung smiles widely, clearing satisfied with this and turns on his heel to start walking towards the school, but stops when he sees Jimin is following ten steps behind him. He rolls his eyes with a small giggle, skipping back over to Jimin and grabbing one of his hands, stuffing them into the pocket of his jacket and starts tugging Jimin towards the school. Jimin's head tilts down again and his other hand awkwardly fingers the frayed end of his scarf, lightly chewing on his bottom lip.

"You're so cute." Taehyung mutters to himself, laughing lightly. "I'm Taehyung; you?"

"J-..Jimin." Jimin replies quietly and Taehyung hums.

"Jimin," he repeats. "Jimin. Jiminie. Nice name. I think we're going to be good friends, Jiminie. We'll talk about the dating thing later."

"D-Dating thing?" Jimin's head lifts and he stares at the back of Taehyung's in surprise.

Taehyung nods, still smiling. "It's obvious you like me, and one day I might like you too. Usually when two or more people all like each other romantically they start dating, Jiminie, so yes, dating thing."

Jimin's eyebrows furrow and he quickly looks away. Taehyung looks over his shoulder and giggles before looking back to where he's walking, only stopping when he's in front of his class. "So this is my class, so I've to part."

Taehyung raises a hand to gently grab Jimin's chin to tilt his head back to look him in the eye, leaning forward to kiss his cheek before pulling away. "Bye bye, Jiminie." He smiles and walks into his class.

Jimin blinks almost ten times, staring at Taehyung's back before he turns out of Jimin's vision. Jimin swallows and starts walking towards his class on wobbly legs, half way happy he went along with Jeongguk's stupid plan, half way worried if he's going to survive the embarrassment of how blunt Taehyung is.