can we be boyfriends? // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

To say Namjoon was surprised when he came out of the bathroom at some ungodly hour of the night with a stretch only to see Yoongi sitting on the counter in the kitchen would've been an understatement.

Yoongi loves his sleep, everyone knows this.

He sleeps every chance he can get, which means he sleeps when he's not supposed to a lot of the time.

So why was he up when they were actually supposed to be sleeping?

Namjoon carefully walked up to him with soft steps. "Hyung?"

Yoongi didn't move, or respond to Namjoon in anyway, he just kept staring at the floor even when Namjoon stepped right in front of him.

"Hyung?" Namjoon called softly again.

"What are we?"

It would've been a simple question to a lot of people, some might even be confused, but to Namjoon, it felt like a ruthless stab to the chest and the blade turning to show the seriousness of the situation.

Namjoon and Yoongi have been... experimenting lately.

Giving each other a shoulder to lean on, giving the other a hug when they needed, listening to each other's problems, helping each other with certain "problems", relieving each other when one woke up from a steamy dream, using each other to get rid off hormones, or just taking out their frutrastion on the other's body.

But they never mentioned anything about it the next day. They just continued acting like friends, band mates, and partners in music, helping each other with music with the help of Hoseok; acting like normal.

They had their moment, then went on with life.

Namjoon never mentioned anything at first because it was awkward, but then the reason changed to because Yoongi never mentioned anything.

Namjoon cleared his throat, hands on the counter on each side of Yoongi's waist. "We, uh.. we can be anything you want us to be, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed slightly. "Then.."

He flipped his hands over, a silent gesture for Namjoon to grab his hands, which is exactly what the blonde did.

"Then can we be boyfriends?"

Namjoon was surprised by this, but smiled and intertwined their fingers together, giving Yoongi's hands squeezes. "Sure, hyung."

Yoongi blinked and finally raised his head to meet Namjoon's gaze before he too smiled.

Namjoon leaned forward to press his forehead against Yoongi's before kissing him lightly.

There was nothing to the kiss.

It was merely Namjoon's lips against Yoongi's, closed eyes and tilted heads.

But the emotion the kiss was full of could knock someone over like a punch to the face.

They sat there like that until Namjoon seperated them a moment or two later, the slick noise echoing off the walls lightly.

Namjoon smiled warmly at Yoongi. "Want to go to sleep?"

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, sliding him forward making Yoongi wrap his slender legs around Namjoon's waist and his arms around Namjoon's neck.

Yoongi rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder as Namjoon carried him to the boys' shared room. He laid down on his bed that was a size too small for any of the boys of Bangtan, pulling the sheets over them.

Namjoon pulled Yoongi into his chest, legs tangling with Yoongi's.

It was silent for a bit as Yoongi slipped his arms around Namjoon's waist and placed his forehead on his collarbone.

"Hyung.."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Yoongi's eyes snapped open before fluttering shut as he sighed lightly.

"Namjoon, you have no idea how much I've been craving for you to say those words."

"So does this mean..?"

"Yes, Namjoon,

I love you too."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

oh look another sugamon fluff that may or may not seem like it moves kinda quickly

dO YOU LOVE ME YET TYPEBLEO

DO YOU

 

;;

 

sorry typebleo is sugamon senpai

 

this idea, along with the previous chapter, has been bugging for d A Y S so i finally got to writing it xD

it's a bit short so it's a bit more of a drabble, and the flow is awkward, but i'm pretty happy with it c:

 

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! ( ~ ;//v//;) ~ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡