you're perfect // hoseokxall | jihope

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection


"Why is J-Hope-hyung acting like this..?"

"Apparently some... fans.. made 'kick J-Hope from BTS' trend world wide and they insulted him, and Hobi-hyung saw them. I think he wants to practice harder to make those people happy."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed. "Why would they do that? Hobi-hyung helps hold us up, why would they insult him?"

Namjoon shrugged, biting his bottom lip as he watched the said male play back the track for the umpteenth time. Hoseok was sweating rivers and he must be feeling uncomfortable with how his clothes were stuck tight to his body like a second skin, and he looked like the definition of exhaustion, yet he still continued to play the track back and re-do the choreography, cursing whenever he noticed himself make even the slightest mistake.

"He shouldn't be doing this to himself..." Taehyung spoke quietly, chewing the tip of his thumb. "He'll end up injured."

As if on cue, Hoseok's ankle gave out making his foot turn inwards and he collapsed.

The others immediately shot forward to his side, Seokjin and Jimin helping him into a sitting position.

"Guys, I'm fine." Hoseok waved off his injury as if it was no big deal.

"No, you're not." Seokjin shot back as he slipped off Hoseok's shoe and sock, eyes narrowing at his purple and green ankle. "You call this fine?"

Hoseok shrugged, smiling even though the gesture didn't meet his eyes. "It's just a simple bruise. No problem."

He moved to stand up, but as soon as he put weight on his foot and fell. Jimin immediately stood and wrapped an arm around his torso to steady him. "Hyung, please..."

"I'm fine, I promise.. Now, I need to practice." Hoseok responded, still trying to force a smile.

"Dammit, Hoseok!" Yoongi snapped, stepping directly in front of Hoseok. "You need to rest. Stop playing this off as if it's all peachy when it's not. We know you saw those tweets of those so called fans calling you ugly and talentless. We know what you're trying to do, and it's stupid. You're a good looking guy, you can sing, you can rap, you can dance, and you're smart. We wouldn't be Bangtan Boys without you, Hoseok. You help keep us together, smiling and pulling horrible jokes to cheer us up when we're down. Yeah, you're kinda lame, but that's just apart of you, and that's fine. People who want to hurt you, they shouldn't matter to you nor their opinion. Only focus on the people who love you for you. You fought a hell of a lot to get where you are, and you didn't let peoples' opinions affect you then, and you shouldn't now. You're doing what you love, and that's all that matters."

Hoseok stared wide eyed at the orange-haired male. The others were also a bit surprised to hear this come from Yoongi. Hoseok bit his bottom lip and looked down. "I'm sorry..."

Yoongi sighed, patting Hoseok's shoulder. "Don't apologize, just stop being stupid."

Hoseok stayed quiet and the others stared at him, waiting for a response.

"I thought you said I was smart, now you call me stupid? Which is it, dude?"

The boys broke out into wide grins as Hoseok rose his head sporting his own smile and teary eyes.

"Aww, don't cry." Namjoon teased, wiping Hoseok's tears making him laugh softly and swat at his hand. "I'm not crying."

"Really?" Jungkook questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Because those look like tears to me."

Hoseok tossed a playful glare at the youngest as he wiped his eyes. "Shut up, maknae."

Jungkook grinned widely.

Jimin tightened his grip on Hoseok making the older turn his head and look at him.

Jimin's smile widened and took one of his hands off of Hoseok's waist to cup his cheek, pressing their lips together.

Hoseok was a bit taken aback by this, but smiled and happily returned the kiss.

Namjoon and Taehyung whistled, Seokjin smiled warmly, Jungkook rolled his eyes with a large grin, and Yoongi pretended to gag. "Oh God, get a room, would ya?"

Hoseok pulled away from the kiss to glare at him. "Oh, screw you."

The others burst into a fit of laughter and soon, Hoseok and Yoongi joined them.

Jimin buried his face into Hoseok's neck and smiled aginst his skin, giving him a few kisses. This made Hoseok's smile widen even more, Jimin's hair slightly before turning his head right when Jimin lifted his own to kiss him.

The others continued laughing.

Yoongi shoved them gently making Hoseok press up against Jimin and release a muffled sound. "I said get a room!"

Hoseok pulled away. "And I said screw you!"

He turned his head back to Jimin to continue kissing him. Namjoon patted Yoongi's shoulder before hooking his arm around Yoongi's neck and brought him against his chest. "Leave 'em be, hyung."

Yoongi rolled his eyes before looking back at Hoseok and Jimin, a smile slowly forming on his face.

"He really is stupid."

Hoseok's eyes widened, pulling away from the kiss again making Jimin groan and roll his eyes. "Dammit, hyung, let me kiss my boyfriend!"

This made Taehyung, Seokjin, Jungkook, and Namjoon laugh even harder.

Yoongi and Hoseok were surprised by this before Hoseok stuck his tongue out at Yoongi and kissed Jimin.

Yoongi glared at the couple.

"Respect your elders, you brat!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

first off, i apologize for not updating for two-three days ;; <3??? pls accept my love guys

now, this is a special one for horseok bby because of those worthless cockroach filths that made him miserable by insulting him

he rly should ignore those bastards because they know literally nothing

guys you don't know how pissed off i was when i found out

i was literally shaking with rage and it wasn't little shivers it was full on shakes

i punched things and i snapped at my parents

i don't rly like to admit it, but i have a habit of hurting myself (not cutting) when i'm pissed off because i don't have any other outlet so i dragged my nails over my skin harsh enough to leave red scratch marks and i pulled at my hair and i scratched at my scalp and i couldn't stand still i was just so pissed off like who gave you the ing right to diss someone who works his off to make you happy

and i'm still pissed off

i even cried a bit when i watched fancams of him during the red bullet concerts and seeing him so happy, enjoying himself, having fun, and smiling

 

BUT on a brighter note

i fiNALLY WROTE KINDA PROPER JIHOPE HOLY

and it only took nineteen chapters and immature, worthless brats being to horseok to make it happen, huh

 

(//inTENSE SQUEALING AND SCREAMING BC I HAVE TEN UPVOTES, THIRTY TWO SUBSCRIBERS, AND ONE THOUSAND, FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY VIEWS yes views are important to me is that a problem AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

 

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you guys enjoyed! <3