happy birthday // taehyung-centric | vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Taehyung jumps with a loud scream when he enters the dance practice room as he was met with loud pops, streamers, and cheers.

Taehyung blinks before smiling widely upon seeing the members sporting their own, Jimin holding a birthday cake.

The members start dancing around Taehyung whilst singing happy birthday making Taehyung giggle and cover his mouth with one of his hands.

"Happy birthday our dear Kim Taehyung!" The members cheer, patting his back and shoulders.

"Thanks guys." Taehyung says sincerely with a shy giggle and they all sit on the floor in a circle.

Jimin sticks to Taehyung's side like glue, their thighs, knees, and hips touching, but Taehyung doesn't mind.

Seokjin is the one to cut the cake into seven different slices and place them on plates, handing them to each member.

Jimin swipes his finger across the icing of his slice and smears it across Taehyung's cheek with a giggle as Taehyung looks over at him with a blank face.

Jimin simply continues laughing, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder and stuffing the cake into his mouth.

Taehyung pouts, raising a hand to use his thumb to take the icing off his cheek before smearing it onto Jimin's nose and also eating his slice of cake.

Jimin rolls his eyes, resting his elbow onto Taehyung's thigh and decides to remove the icing later.

Yoongi and Seokjin toss glances at Jimin and Jimin ignores them because he knows he's being obvious, and he knows Taehyung's confused by how clingy he's suddenly being, but he also knows Taehyung doesn't mind by how he's not trying to shove him off and how he's not fidgeting awkwardly.

"Oh," Namjoon speaks up, head moving down as he swallows the piece of cake in his mouth before sraightening, "Bang PD-nim is going to take us out for dinner later to celebrate Taehyung's birthday."

"Really?!" Taehyung practically shrieks in excitment and Jimin and Jungkook cringe because um, ow, that was kinda my ear, Taehyung.

Namjoon nods, fork settled between his lips as he reaches over to use the pad of his thumb to wipe icing off of the corner of Yoongi's mouth making the older flush in embarrassment and clear his throat.

Jimin tilts his head slightly on Taehyung's shoulder to look up at the younger and the pure happiness on his face is enough to make him smile.

 

-

 

"Calm down, Taehyung." Seokjin says with a chuckle because the birthday boy is bouncing happily in his seat in the fancy restaurant.

Taehyung grins at the older. "I can't help it! When was the last time we ate out? Like, real food?"

Jimin is again stuck to Taehyung's side, patting the younger's thigh. "We're happy too, TaeTae, but please control yourself."

Taehyung turns his head to pout at Jimin and the older simply knocks his forehead against Taehyung's with a chuckle.

Taehyung's pout deepens, raising a hand to his forehead. "Jiminie!"

Jimin shrugs, placing his chin in his hand and starting a conversation with Yoongi across the table.

Taehyung stared at Jimin before sighing, dropping his head onto his shoulder and Jimin's smile widens.

 

-

 

Taehyung's eyes widen and his eyebrows raise in confusion when Jimin taps his shoulder then motions for him to follow him into the kitchen.

Taehyung gently moves Jungkook's legs off of his lap and the younger simply cuddles closer to Seokjin, a quiet snore leaving him making Seokjin smile and his hair.

Taehyung steps over the members on the floor before jogging into the kitchen, eyes still rounded and eyebrows still raised. "Mm?"

Jimin bites his bottom lip, eyes squeezing shut before relaxing and turning to face Taehyung. "There's something I need to tell you."

The corners of Taehyung's lips curl downwards in question. "And that is?"

Jimin's eyes close and he takes a deep breath, stuffing one of his hands into his pocket and pulling out a case, shoving it into Taehyung's hands and turning around to grip the edges of the counter.

Taehyung blinked, leaning back slightly and staring at the black case before slowly opening it, jaw dropping.

Jimin pants softly, his heart beating like crazy.

Taehyung stares silently at the item inside the case.

It was a silver ring Jimin had bought for him a few months before they debuted that he couldn't wear anymore on a small golden chain, but there was something engraved on the inside of the ring.

Taehyung gently grabbed the band and raised it to see what the engravement said.

I  Love  You

Taehyung swallowed as he rolled the ring between his fingers and he released a quiet chuckle at what was on the other side,

TaeButt

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and he smiled, walking up to the older and slipping his arms around his waist, placing his chin on his shoulder.

Jimin gasps quietly, back straightening and eyes widening.

"I love you too, Jiminie." Taehyung whispers against Jimin's neck, pressing a light kiss to the area where Jimin's neck and shoulder meet.

Jimin's eyes close again and he breathes a sigh of relief, head tilting back slightly. "Say that again."

Taehyung smiles, placing a case and necklace on the counter to gently rub Jimin's stomach and kisses Jimin's ear. "I love you, Jiminie," he kisses behind Jimin's ear, "I love you," he slides his lips down Jimin's neck softly, "I love you."

Jimin moves his hands from the counter to Taehyung's on his abdomen. "You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that."

Taehyung chuckled, spinning Jimin around and caging him against the counter.

Jimin wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck and one of Taehyung's hands go up to Jimin's cheek as their faces get closer.

Jimin is the one to completely close the distance between them, head tilting.

Taehyung immediately responds, pressing against Jimin lightly and his thumb gently Jimin's soft cheek.

The kiss doesn't last any longer than three or four seconds, their foreheads pressing together when they part.

"I love you," Taehyung whispers making Jimin giggle, dropping his arms from Taehyung's neck to grab the necklace and unclipping it, moving it around Taehyung's neck and rubbing his nose against Taehyung's as he clips it.

"I love you too." Jimin responds, pecking Taehyung's lips. "And happy birthday."

"Thank you." Taehyung replies, smiling his retangular smile and his eyes turning into crescents.

Jimin giggles, pressing his forehead against Taehyung's again.

"Please get a room," Yoongi groans as he trudges past them to get a soda from the fridge, "you'll scar the maknae if you have in the kitchen."

"Hyung!" Jimin and Taehyung squeak in unison making Yoongi grin as he leaves to place himself back between Hoseok and Namjoon, head going onto Namjoon's shoulder and free hand finding Hoseok's.

Jimin and Taehyung glance at each other and flush brightly before smiling shyly, giggling.

"I love you." Jimin says again as he toys with the ring hanging from Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung laughs softly and it sounds more like breath rushing past his lips with a drowned out playful scoff than a laugh, rubbing his forehead against Jimin's successfully messing up both of their hair. "I love you too."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

so it's baby alien taetaebutt's birthday today (for me lol, it's four in the morning) ; ;

but that ing cover he did, yeah

//closes eyes

//takes a deep breath

//weeps silently

HIS VOICE IS HEAVEN

HE'S SO HANDSOME

HE'S PERFECT

KIM TAEHYUNG KIM IS PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME THINK OTHERWISE

I GOT 7 e v e SO ING EMOTIONAL, AND I STILL AM

HOW MANY TIMES DID I PAUSE IT, IDK, I TRIED NOT TO THE SPACE BAR, BUT I COULDN'T DO IT

I WAS TOO WEAK TO PUSH THROUGH IT

but now i wanna make a kinda depressing vmin???

like legit i was crying over how perf tae is but then i was like "this is basically screaming at me to write a vmin

i'm not a desperate vmin that uses every chance i get

this was made for me to make a vmin

there's a secret message, and they knew i'd get it, they knew i'd see the message to write a vmin

i will not fail you, bangtan

i will take this mission you have given me, and do it to my best abilities"

okay not like that rly, but i was thinking about writing a depressing-with-a-happy-ending vmin whilst watching it and crying lol

 

on another more personal note, my dad got rly drunk the other day and started shaving his head because he was wallowing in self pity and saying something about "i don't have a job, so why not" ????

and then mom had to shave all of it off because the dumb stopped after shaving his fringe off and he just looked retarded??

hE LOOKS LIKE A ING THUMB NOW

I YOU NOT

HE LOOKS

LIKE A THUMB

but legit i'm so ashamed he's my dad smh

//sighs deeply

 

on yet another note

EIGHTY ONE SUBSCRIBERS AND EIGHTEEN UPVOTES????!! ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO MY HEART

MY HEART IS GOING CRAZY UGH U GUYS R DA BESTSTSTSTSTSTSTSSSTTT

but look at it

Upvote (18)  |  Subscribe (81)

18 81

what

guys did u plan this or

//eyes narrow in suspicion

 

alSO about that rapper line hint

i'm trying to get myself to ship rapper line because

1. it's not fair to hoseok that i only ship him with jimin, then make him forever alone because i'm 100% convinced jimin and taehyung are dating no matter what u say (which reminds me, expect jihope in the future idk my feels are kinda coming back)

2. a vmin senpai i love to death is also a rapper line shipper lol

3. yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok are rlyrlyrlyrly close yet i only ship a quarter of rapper line (sugamon, obviously) and it makes me feel bad

so ye

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! \ (•//◡//•) / thats kinda creepy oops