simple little things // vmim

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jimin loved the big, obvious things about Taehyung.

Like his deep yet child-like laughter, his deep and light giggle that sounded like it came straight from a baby, the soft humming sound he'd make when smiling widely or he calmed from a fit of laughter that also sounded like it came straight from a baby, his different smiles that looked like various shapes of rectangles, his strange and innocent personality that made people genuinely question if he was from another planet because there's no way a normal human could be /that/ weird, how he needed Jimin to translate some things about the world that he just simply couldn't understand (another reason why people question if he's human or not), and how Jimin needed to watch over Taehyung or else he'd get himself into trouble.

It was these things that started Jimin's love for Taehyung, that made Jimin's eyes linger on Taehyung a few seconds longer than they should've, that made Jimin smile simply by seeing Taehyung.

Of course, there's also Taehyung's voice. There are no words to explain how much Jimin loves Taehyung's voice. He loves how Taehyung's voice is deep, but he's perfectly capable of hitting high notes (those high notes have, quite literally, knocked the wind out of him, in case you were wondering). He loves it when Taehyung uses his deep voice to his advantage and does low notes, sometimes making his voice even deeper when he drags out words or making his voice deeper in general (the two reactions Jimin gives to this are; one, shudders wracking his spine and goosebumps exploding on his skin and, two, a little /problem Taehyung had to take care of for him as his ego goes up a few levels).

Taehyung's voice is like silk to Jimin and he has, on multiple occasions, asked Taehyung to sing him to sleep, to which the younger happily obliged.

But it's the simple little things about Taehyung that told Jimin he was completely, undoubtedly in love with his best friend.

The little brown birth mark on his nose, how sometimes his lips look like they were pasted onto his face and not swelled flesh, how his lips seemingly change colour, switching between shades of pink and shades of red, how he goes just a little cross eyed when he's tired and his grip on consciousness slips slightly before softly jerking back, how comfortable he is around children and so easily able to connect to them, the unique curve of his nose, how naturally Taehyung melds with the curves of Jimin's body.

All of these different things made Taehyung who he is, and Jimin loves every single one of them.

Jimin pulls Taehyung a bit closer, nose buried in Taehyung's thin hair and Jimin smiles a bit when Taehyung giggles, back pressed against Jimin's chest.

"What?" Taehyung asks between those light, childish giggles Jimin adores as he turns his head to look up at the older.

Jimin shakes his head, moving back to kiss Taehyung's cheek before burying his face into the top of Taehyung's head again.

Jimin feels fuzzy when he hears the baby-like humming, rubbing Taehyung's stomach lightly. "I love you."

Taehyung's a bit taken aback by the sudden confession, but turns his head and raises a hand to cup Jimin's cheek, kissing him lightly. "I love you too, Jiminie."

Jimin smiles, giving Taehyung's waist a light squeeze and tangling their legs together, rubbing one of his bare calves against Taehyung's.

Taehyung laughs quietly and the sound makes Jimin incredibly happy.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

i dont rly like how this came out and the 'simple little things' i put probably arent 'simple little things' HAH

and the ending is like ???

idk

the idea of writing something from one of the boys' point of view whilst still in third person has been on my mind for a while and kinda finally got to it yeAH

so ye

again thank you guys for, now, 102 subscribers <3333

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! `////v////`