[CHRISTMAS PROJECT 3/?] i love you guys // main!seokjinxall | main!jinkook | side!OT7 | side!vhopemin | side!sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

NOTE: Y'all should get comfy and cozy because this one is pretty long and it might be super rot-your-teeth sweet idk lol, I just wrote it I'm not sure, but it is fluffy af.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


"Hyung, calm down." Taehyung giggled as Seokjin made sure the scarf around his neck was tied securely, tugging the tails gently and glaring at Taehyung when the younger made exaggerated choking sounds.

"I don't want, or need, you getting a cold." Seokjin replied, smoothing out Taehyung's jacket before moving over to Yoongi who groaned and rolled his eyes as Seokjin fluffed and straightened his collar.

Seokjin also glared at Yoongi. "Don't give me that."

"Hyung, you're being too worrisome." Yoongi remarked with an expression that screamed this was obvious, that Seokjin was, indeed, being worrisome and paranoid.

Seokjin poked Yoongi's nose and lightly tugged his hair before looking up at Jimin.

"Hyung, no!" Jimin whined, backing away from the older.

Seokjin shook his head, reaching out to grab Jimin's arm and yanking him closer. "No, shh, and put on your shoes."

Jimin sighed deeply and hissed at Taehyung when he patted his shoulder, lazily slipping on his boots as Seokjin made sure he was wearing his clothes properly and that there was no way the cold could seep through.

"Alright, you three go wait downstairs." Seokjin spoke, giving each of the three pats on their butts as they left to head to the lobby of the dorm before looking up when Namjoon stopped beside him.

Seokjin almost slammed a hand onto his face because Namjoon looked like he wanted to catch a cold. "Kim Namjoon! Do you want to get sick?! Go put on a proper jacket!"

Namjoon groaned loudly. "Hyuuuung, this'll keep my warm, I promise!"

"No, proper jacket, now." Seokjin hissed, pointing in the direction of the bedroom.

Namjoon sighed, turning and trudging towards said room and glaring at the chuckling Jungkook that happily skipped over to Seokjin with a large smile.

Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's shoulders, looking him over and turned him before turning him again, smiling at the younger and patting his head. "Good Jungkookie. You look fine to me."

Jungkook giggled quietly, giving Seokjin a light hug and kissing Seokjin's cheek as he slipped past him to leave the dorm room.

Seokjin followed him with his eyes with a smile before turning to face Hoseok and rolling his eyes, grabbing Hoseok's collar and tugging him closer to button up his jacket. "I swear, Jungkookie is the only one that knows how to dress up properly."

Hoseok pouted, using the rim of his hat to hit Seokjin's forehead lightly. "No, you're just paranoid and you like us being covered in layers. Plus, Jungkook used to dress up like a child that didn't understand the concept of the cold."

"Yes," Seokjin nodded before lightly patting Hoseok's cheek, "but he learned. You all on the other hand didn't."

Seokjin sighed. "Just get out."

Hoseok shrugged and walked past Seokjin just as Namjoon emerged from the bedroom with a puffier, thicker black jacket and a black beanie.

Seokjin smiled in satisfaction. "There. Was that so hard?"

Seokjin sweetly and gently smoothed out the collar of Namjoon's jacket before smoothing down the hairs sticking out from under Namjoon's hat.

Namjoon stared at Seokjin. "I feel like I'm going to burn up."

Seokjin patted Namjoon's head. "You'll feel better once when we get outside, Namjoonie."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and slipped on his shoes before walking out the dorm, Seokjin on his tail (not before pausing to lock the door, of course).

When they were outside, Seokjin stood back and let the kids play around, chuckling as Jungkook chucked a snowball at Jimin's face as the older was smearing snow over Taehyung's pink cheeks.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouted, scooping snow into his hands and throwing it at Jungkook.

Jungkook squeaked and hid behind Yoongi, the snow hitting the orange haired male directly in the face.

Yoongi jumped at the sudden contact, eyes closing and freezing afterwards.

Jimin's eyes widened and he took a few steps back before running behind Namjoon.

Yoongi breathed slowly before opening his eyes and dusting off the snow. "Park. Jimin."

"How'd you kn-- I-I mean, it wasn't me!" Jimin whined, running after Namjoon when the leader flinched away from Jimin before running away from him shouting something like, "No way am I being your sheild, you pissed off Yoongi-hyung, you deal with the punishment!"

Seokjin laughed quietly to himself, shaking his head and watching his younger members with soft, loving eyes.

Yoongi picked up a big amount of snow, molding it into a spherical shape before moving his hand back behind his hand as he followed Jimin's running figure.

Yoongi his bottom lip before tossing the ball and cheering, pumping his fist when it hit the side of Jimin's head. "Yes! Got you, you little brat!"

Jimin hissed, ruffling his hair to remove the snow and pouting, looking over at Yoongi. "But Suga-hyung, it wasn't me! I was aiming for Jungkookie, but he hid behind you and it's a big misunderstanding!"

"Oh, I know," Yoongi replied with a shrug and turning to walk over to the sidelines across from where Seokjin was as he shoved his hands into his pockets, "I just wanted to hit you."

Jimin's mouth fell open with a loud pop and Hoseok laughed loudly, clapping and almost falling onto the ground.

Jimin glared at Hoseok. "Shut up, hyung!"

"Alright, alright, play nice." Seokjin spoke over the whistling winds and loud crunching of the boys running around in the snow.

Jimin looked over at Seokjin and pouted before sighing and trudging over to Taehyung, the brunette giggling and patting his head. "There, there, Jiminie."

Jungkook skipped over to Jimin and Taehyung, wrapping his arms around their necks and smiling widely.

Jimin looked at the black haired male with sad puppy eyes and a deep frown whereas Taehyung beamed brightly with a deep giggle.

Jungkook gave them a light squeeze before quickly shoving his hands down their shirts and dropping little clumps of snow.

Jimin released a high pitched squeal and Taehyung yelped, both jumping away from Jungkook and hurrying to remove the quickly melting frozen water.

Once the snow was the removed and they were stuck with wet spots of their chests making their shirts stick to them, they glared at Jungkook. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook laughed and turned, running away from the two angered brunettes hot on his trail.

Seokjin wore a large smile as he watched the two of the three youngest members chase the third youngest, Hoseok poke and tap Namjoon, and Namjoon holding a conversation with Yoongi.

Suddenly, that all stopped when Jungkook tripped over a snow-covered branch and fell flat onto his face with a yelp.

Seokjin's eyes widened and he rushed over to the younger, dropping down to his knees and helping the black haired male into a sitting position. "Jungkookie, are you okay?"

The others gathered around, but not close enough to suffocate the two, just close enough to see if Jungkook was okay.

Jungkook held a hand over his nose and nodded, blinking away the tears that formed from the impact.

Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed and he moved Jungkook's hand away from his face, inspecting the injury and sighing when he realized it wasn't anything bad.

Jungkook looked down at his lap making Seokjin blink in confusion before grabbing his hands, lacing their fingers together. "Kookie, what's wrong?"

"I just," Jungkook paused and blinked, "we were having a lot of fun and I ruined it..."

"Oh, don't give us that crap." Hoseok said with a roll of his eyes and hitting the back of Jungkook's head. "It wasn't your fault, stupid."

Jungkook looked up at Hoseok, blinking.

"Yeah," Namjoon agreed with a smile, "you didn't know the branch was there, it was masked by the three foot deep snow, so it's not your fault, Jungkookie."

Jungkook stared at Namjoon.

Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Yeah, don't act like the world is going to end just because you tripped."

Jungkook looked back down at his lap and Seokjin cupped his cheeks, lifting his head and pecking his lips. "How about we go inside and I make everyone hot chocolate?"

The others nodded in agreement, some more excited than others.

Seokjin helped Jungkook up and dusted him off, kissing his cheek before wrapping one arm around him.

Jimin skipped up beside Seokjin and grabbed his hand, smiling up at him.

Seokjin chuckled, lacing his fingers with Jimin's and swinging their hands back and forth.

Jimin giggled, looking over at Taehyung when he grabbed his other hand and also laced their fingers together, leaning over to peck his cheek making Jimin blush and giggle again.

Seokjin looked over at Jungkook and chuckled at the light smile on his face.

When they got into dorm, they all switched into comfortable clothing and curled up on the couch and armchairs in the living room aroung the TV.

Seokjin stirred the seven cups of hot chocolate one more time before picking up two at a time and carefully passing them out, sitting down between Jungkook and the arm of the couch.

Jungkook immediately leaned against Seokjin, careful not to spill the hot chocolate Seokjin just spent thirty minutes making.

Seokjin slipped an arm around Jungkook's waist, mug in his other hand.

Seokjin looked around at all the members cuddling and curled around each other.

Namjoon with Yoongi on his lap on the armchair (it took a bit of time to get the older to sit on his lap with the said male saying how it'll ruin his image and make him seem girly and all), Yoongi holding the mug of hot chocolate securely yet gently between his small hands and Namjoon with his arms around Yoongi's waist, his cup on the table beside them to let his drink cool, and Jimin stuck between Hoseok and Taehyung with the two leaning against them with their cups in their laps, fingers curled around the heated porcelain.

Seokjin smiled softly at the scene, looking around the room to look at all the thin strings of multi-coloured lights and glossy garland and the small Christmas tree in the kitchen with so many ornaments hanging from the metal branches, you could hardly see the deep green of the strips to represent leaves any more.

Seokjin chuckled softly as he remembered Jimin and Taehyung fighting over who would hang which coloured ornaments and who would put the gold, glittery star on the top before Jungkook snatched it and did it himself.

He looked down at Jungkook, said male's eyes fixed on the screen.

Seokjin leaned down slightly to kiss the top of Jungkook's head making Jungkook smile, looking up at the older before looking back at the screen and moving a bit closer to him.

Seokjin gently rubbed Jungkook's stomach through the blanket, raising his cup to his lips to sip the drink silently whilst thinking about how much he loved s and how much he wanted to see their smiles every day.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

//stares intensly with wide eyes, straight eyebrows, and pursed lips at my an from the last update//

//blinks hard multiple times as memories of my mom calling me to do things and ripping me from my laptop a lot yesterday and falling sleep on my brother's bed fill my brain//

//breathes deeply//

//eyes squeeze shut//

//falls over onto the floor and groans loudly//

//dies//

i'm so ing sorry guys omg i said i would be active and i didn't upload a single thing after the last update

i just

mom kept calling me and i was getting more and more tired

and i was working on this and i just kept adding things to it and then i ended up passing out on my brother's bed when he, my other brother, and my mom were in the garage and clearing it out (it's cluttered af) because i was supersupersuper tired and i'm not sure where all the exhaustion came from b/c i stay up all night so much that i'm pretty much used to it and then i woke up at 2 AM and i was like 'maybe i should upload something' but i just ended up eating something before going upstairs and falling asleep again on my bed and didn't wake up until 6 PM

//bows deeply//

so so sorry legit ugh

but, moving on before this entire an becomes me just ugly crying and trying to throw love at you guys

i was a bit confused as to what ships i should put in the title lol like, obviously, there was the vhopemin love triangle thing, and suga monster, and jinkook, but it was also kinda OT7-ish and seokjin was just like 'ilugsm<3 ; v ;' like even tho that kinda sums it up i was still like 'would this make any sense i mean'

ugh

but yeah, i'd like to think that even though the members have their boyfriends that they loved a lot, they were still rly close with the others because they loved them too like that thought makes me happy tbh (even if jealousy would strike a lot lol)

so ye <3

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <3 quq