rain // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jimin loved the rain.

He loved the sound of it, he loved the smell of it, he loved the feel of the cool mist it produced, he loved the feel of the beads hitting his skin.

So on days like this, late in the day with the city cloaked in a silver cloth, and heavy rain pelting against every surface, Jimin liked to curl up on his bed by himself in the boys' shared bedroom filled to the brim with messy beds, and stare out the window to watch the sky's tears.

He loved having the window open so he could smell the relaxing auroma of the rain and feel the list mist the net allowed to seep into the room.

He didn't get sleepy, he just went limp with relaxation, and his eyes just went half-lidded.

His mind went clear.

He didn't think of anything, he just laid on his bed with the sheets up to his shoulders as he stared out the window, the greyed sunlight the only thing illuminating the room.

These were the best moments for Jimin.

Completely relaxed, mind void of any stressing thoughts of diets, practices, exercising, typical idol life things.

But what made these moments even better was when Jimin felt the bed dip in to someone's weight and a body slid under his sheets, arms circling his waist.

He didn't have to look to know it was Taehyung.

Taehyung always ended up with Jimin whenever the brunette got into this mood.

Jimin leaned back against Taehyung immediately.

Taehyung brought Jimin as close as possible to him, pressing his face against Jimin's neck.

Taehyung's light breathing melded with the pitter-pats of the rain against the window and it was simply beautiful to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes fluttered slightly as Taehyung pressed a few gentle kisses against his neck, rubbing Jimin's bare arm slowly.

Jimin knew that was Taehyung's way of asking him if he was okay; he did it every time he came to Jimin when he was like this.

So Jimin answered in his own way; turning his head to press his temple against Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung smiled against Jimin's skin, giving the area two kisses before pressing his face against Jimin's neck again.

Jimin turned his head to look out the window again, moving a leg back to tangle with Taehyung's as he breathed deeply through his nose.

Jimin loved the rain.

He loved it so much, he dropped everything and went to open a window and listen to it just to relax.

 

 

But nothing could challenge his love for Taehyung.

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

yeeeeeeah ending is kinda ty /n\

this came to me just now at two in the morning because it's raining and it has been for like three hours and i was thinking about how i immediately opened the window to smell it when i noticed it because i love the rain a lot and i've said before that i use and every reason to write vmin sooo xD

also this is a bit more of a drabble than a oneshot??

 

tbh i was confused if i wanted vmin, or sugamonster lol but vmin just kinda fit it more?? i'm sorry sugamon-shippers i'm going to write more soon ;;

 

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! ♡♡