kiss me on the mouth and set me free (but please don't bite)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

sugakookie // fluff maybe // caps // 755w // a/n: idk what this is honestly, i suddenly really wanted to write sugakookie and yeah. i'm sorry forany mistakes, as usual, but i've been up for nearly 30 hours so i'm suuuuper tired so i didn't proofread (title from troye sivan's bite which is an amazing songin my opinion)

 

 

 

Jeongguk never would have thought he would fall in love with someone like Min Yoongi until it happened; he denied the possibility and ignored his feelings until Yoongi kissed him. He would have laughed in your face if you told him that one day, he would be curling into the side of a cocky that has a reputation on the streets and almost always has a cigarette hanging from his lips, because Jeon Jeongguk is a good boy; Jeon Jeongguk was a star student and always praised by teachers and his parents; Jeon Jeongguk was going to date a nice, handsome gentlemen and hopefully marry him too, maybe adopt a few kids. Jeon Jeongguk was not the type of person to fall in love with a bad boy like Min Yoongi, yet he did; yet he's still seated beside Yoongi on a dock turning a cloudy, cold day and pressing into his side for warmth.

 

"Cold?" Yoongi mutters, throwing an arm around Jeongguk's shoulders and his lips curling in a little to keep the cigarette between his lips when he talks, only to use his free hand to hold it between the middle knuckles of his index finger and middle finger to pull it away.

 

Jeongguk's eyes narrow a little and he wants to make a sarcastic or sassy remark, something along the lines of "No, absolutely not, because it's definitely not below freezing and we're definitely not standing over ing water in the cold", but settles with a hum of 'yes' instead.

 

Yoongi lightly rubs one of Jeongguk's shoulders and blows another puff of smoke, watching it curl around in a dance with the light wind before looking as if it had melded with the clouds hanging over them. "Sorry for dragging you out here, Gguk. Just.. wanted to spend time together without anyone breathing down our necks, y'know?"

 

Jeongguk bites his bottom lip lightly and turns his head to bury his nose into Yoongi's jacket. "It's fine, hyung.. though, you are going to help me sneak back into my house and we're going to cuddle on my bed when we leave, and, no, you're not allowed to decline."

 

Yoongi's eyebrows push together slightly and he tilts his head down to glare at Jeongguk, the younger simply sticking his tongue out at him. "What if your parents or siblings come in?"

 

"Just hide in the closet like usual, Yoongi." Jeongguk raises an eyebrow up at the older and squeezes his waist, daring him to argue back.

 

Yoongi rolls his eyes slightly before bringing the cigarette back to his lips, inhaling deeply before moving it away and blowing a little smoke in Jeongguk's face to annoy him, exhaling the rest in front of them. Jeongguk sneezes and wheezes a little, coughing lightly once before slapping Yoongi's chest. "You're a ing , Yoongi."

 

"What happened to 'hyung'?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, staring down at Jeongguk.

 

Jeongguk scoffs lightly and rolls his eyes, moving away from Yoongi to stand up, shivering at the lose of warmth. "I'm your boyfriend, Yoongi, I don't need to call you 'hyung' all the time anymore. Plus you're being mean." He sticks his tongue out again.

 

Yoongi shakes his head slightly, standing up as well and bringing the cigarette back to his white lips, leaving it to hang there to wrap his arm around Jeongguk's neck, other hand stuffing into his pocket. Jeongguk smiles a little and stuffs his hands into his pockets, tilting his head down to stare down at their feet as they walk. It might seem creepy to some, but Jeongguk liked listening to Yoongi's light breathing melding with the waves of the ocean; he could probably fall asleep if given the chance.

 

"Hey, Yoon?" Jeongguk calls out quietly, waiting for the rough grunt Yoongi usually does in reply to his name being called before looking up at the older with a smile. "I love you."

 

Yoongi's eyes twitch, though not in irritation or disgust or anything of the sorts; Yoongi just has a little trouble with emotions (dealing with and displaying). He waits four steps before taking the cigarette from his lips to drop it onto the ground and turning his head to kiss Jeongguk's forehead, running his nose along Jeongguk's fringe. Jeongguk's smile widens and he giggles quietly before looking forward where they are walking, taking one of his hands from his pocket to grab Yoongi's hands hanging in front of his chest and lacing their fingers together.

 

He doesn't need to look to know that there's a small amount of pink on Yoongi's cheeks and a small smile tugging the corner of his lips up.