my idol // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

NOTE: Y'all might want to lean back, grab a blanket, your favorite drink, some snacks, and make sure you're one hundred percent comfortable because this is one long oneshot, that wasn't supposed to be THIS long. Legit, the word count is over 5500 with over 26000 characters.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


i.

 

Jimin's face was bright red, fingers curled around the square, thin box pressed against his chest, gaze on the ground. He chewed his bottom lip nervously as he took a hesitant step forward as the girl two people in front of him moved away from the line. He couldn't believe it. He was going to meet his idol, his crush, the love of his life. His idol that he liked ever since their debut last year, was right in front of him, a female's back being the only thing blocking his view.

Jimin swallowed dryly as he saw blonde hairs sticking out from behind the girl in front of him. His heart rate went up when he heard that beautiful laughter that quieted into a deep giggle. He wasn't ready. He wasn't prepared to meet the person he's been crushing on a year, four months, and thirteen days (not like he keeps count of every second that passes that that gorgeous human being is living).

Right when Jimin felt like he was going to faint as his panic rose, the girl moved and his connected with his idol's. Those beautiful, dark brown eyes. Those beautiful eyes of his.

Kim Taehyung's.

The male soloist that came in like a punch to fans of Korean music. The male that has the voice of a million angels. The male with the rectangular smile. The male with the deep giggle. The male with the weird personality that made his fans wonder if he was from another planet. The drop-dead gorgeous Kim Taehyung that was serious on stage, giving the right facial expressions depending on the mood of the song, and was funny and weird off-stage, jumping around with strange noises and wide smiles.

Jimin stepped forward and leaned against the table, knees feeling weak from the stunning smile Taehyung flashed him.

Jimin handed Taehyung the album with shaky hands, breath coming out in short, deep pants.

Taehyung's smile widened, eyebrow raising as he flipped open the album and started signing. "You alright?"

Jimin bit back his groan that almost slipped out from Taehyung's smooth, deep voice. "Ye-Yeah, I-I'm fine..."

Taehyung giggled softly. "You don't look alright..."

"Jimin," he breathed in a strained voice and he cursed himself for being so embarrassed because he was making himself look bad in front of his crush, "my name's Jimin."

Taehyung's eyebrows rose and he made a look of approval, eyes watching the page as he moved the marker across it. "Nice name you got there."

Jimin pressed his lips together to keep the groan that would surely turn into a squeak inside, eyes widening.

Taehyung glanced up at Jimin and grinned. "Cutie."

This time, the strained groan slipped through as Jimin's back went straight and he gripped the cloth they laid on the table. "Th-Thank.. y-you."

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's reaction, reaching out to pat Jimin's head as he twirled the marker around on his fingers and slid the album closer to Jimin.

Jimin was sure he was going to pass out now, immediately reaching up to fix his snapback that Taehyung made move forehead forcing his hair into his eyes. He quickly took it off and ran his fingers through his fringe to push it back before slipping the snapback back on, smiling shyly at Taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't know what took over him, but he rose a hand to pinch one of Jimin's cheeks making the brunette's face flush brighter than it already was, eyes widening. Taehyung blinked a few times as he tried to figure out why he did that, but he played it off with a blocky smile and pulled his hand back.

Jimin grabbed his album, his hands shaking even worse than they were before and he stood up properly, walking back into the crowd of fans.

Taehyung's eyes stayed on Jimin's trembling figure, a smile growing on his face before his eyes switched over to the fan in front of him.

 

 

ii.

 

Jimin's eyes shifted upwards to the gloomy storm clouds above as the sound of rain kissing the asphalt and cars driving by.

He knew he should've brought an umbrella; it looked depressing on his walk to the fan meet.

He sighed, resting his chin on one of his knees, cheek pressed against his arm pushing the chubby skin upwards and making his eye shut, but he didn't care.

Jimin was squatting down under a roof that branched off of a shopping market, arms extended out and elbows resting on his knees.

He just had to wait out the rain, despite the weird looks he got, his house way too far to walk in this weather.

Another huff of air escaped his lips, eyes slipping closed and the sounds lulling him into a zoned-out state.

He almost ended up falling asleep right then and there, the sounds of rain and rubber against asphalt sounding heavenly to him.

"Hey, cutie, need a ride?"

Jimin jerked backwards onto his , hands extended out behind him, eyes wide and confused.

A loud laugh filled the air, and Jimin reconised it instantly.

"Tae-Taehyung..?"

"The one and only. Now, about that ride."

Taehyung shot a grin at Jimin making him swallow and shake his head. "N-No, it-it's fine—"

"Just get in the car, Jimin." Taehyung interrupted, rolling his eyes.

Jimin's face flushed at the fact Taehyung actually remembered his name, slowly standing up and dusting himself off before walking over to Taehyung's car, his pace quickening when the cold beads gave him no mercy and fell down on him like a gallon of water tipping over.

He ran his hands over his clothes as if he could brush the liquid off of him. "Sorry for getting your car wet..." He mumbled as he stared hard at the wet spots on the leather and plastic.

Taehyung glanced at him with a raised eyebrow as he started the car and drove off. "Don't worry about it."

Jimin's lips pressed together and his eyebrows furrowed together before looking out the window.

Rain slammed against the car as if trying to stop it from going to opposite direction of it's flow, or trying to paint it with glitters and glistening streaks, Jimin couldn't tell which.

Then it hit him.

He's in Taehyung's car.

He's in Kim Taehyung's car.

He, Park Jimin, is in Kim Taehyung's car.

He's in his crush's car, he's breathing the same air as his crush, he's right beside his crush, his crush is talking to him and, oh, Jimin doesn't think his heart can handle this.

Jimin rubs his sweaty hands along his pants and he pouts faintly when his sweat just fuses with the water soaked in his jeans.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and chuckled. "You're cute when you pout."

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat and started coughing violently.

Taehyung grinned, taking one hand off the steering wheel to pat and rub Jimin's back soothingly. "There, there."

"Th-Thank you..." Jimin muttered quietly behind his hand once he calmed his coughs, furious blush set on his tanned cheeks.

"No problem." Taehyung responded, giving Jimin's thigh a pat before placing it back on the wheel.

 

 

iii.

 

"Hand me your phone."

Jimin paused half way getting out of Taehyung's car, his hand and foot becoming victim to the rain, slowly turning his head to look at Taehyung. "Ex-Excuse me?"

"Hand me your phone." Taehyung repeated, holding out his hand.

Jimin's lips pursed and his eyebrows furrowed, going back into Taehyung's car slightly to pull out his phone and handing it to Taehyung.

Taehyung snatched it and tapped and scrolled randomly, eyes wide and focused before he handed it back to Jimin with his signature square smile.

Jimin blinked a few times before exiting Taehyung's car, softly shutting the door and running to the door of his house.

"Bye, cutie, take care!"

Jimin flushed and turned to respond to Taehyung, but he already shut his window and sped down the road.

Jimin's lips pursed and he sighed as he fished for his keys in his back pocket before unlocking his door and trudging inside. He kicked off his shoes and trailed upstairs to his room.

He took out his keys, headphones, and phone from his pocket and carelessly tossed them onto his bed before scurring off to take a hot shower.

When he got out, he looked at his phone and froze whilst drying his hair. He remembered Taehyung did something to it and he walked over to his bed, grabbing it and tapping random things to see what he did before his face flushed brightly.

There was a new contact on his list with the ID of,

~♡ TaeTaeBB ♡~

 

 

iv.

 

Jimin groaned loudly as his phone rang.

He didn't hear it at first, as he was sleeping, but when he heard the annoying noise in his dream which successfully scared him, and when it kept going off as soon as it ended, he woke up with a sharp glare on his puffed face.

His hand slammed down on his phone and pressed ignore, face falling onto the pillow.

Oh, guess what?

It rang again.

"Oh my God!" Jimin shouted in irritation, sliding the phone off the bed side table and glaring at the bright screen before gasping sharply.

Call from...

~♡ TaeTaeBB ♡~

Answer    Ignore

Jimin's hand started shaking and he was sure he tapped 'Answer' five times as he pressed the phone against his ear. "He-He-Hello?"

"Hey, cutie. Were you sleeping, is that why you didn't pick up?" Taehyung's way too cheery voice for this hour seeped through the speaker.

Jimin swallowed, nodding and rolling his eyes because Taehyung can't see him. "Yes.. sorry for taking so long to answer..."

Jimin's heart fluttered at the giggle he heard on the other line.

"It's fine, Jiminie. I can call you that, right? Jiminie?"

Jimin blushed; he wasn't given a nickname besides from 'annoying '—what Yoongi preferred to call him—and it embarrassed him.

"Su-Sure..."

"Great! So, Jiminie, how about we go on a date?"

Jimin's eyes widened and he almost fell off his bed.

Did Taehyung just ask him out on a date?

They only met yesterday!

(Well, Jimin has known Taehyung even before debut, but Taehyung just met him yesterday.)

Jimin placed a hand on his forehead, a smile creeping on his face.

"I-I.. sure, th-that'd be great... Taehyung.."

Jimin could practically feel the wide smile that spread across Taehyung's face.

"Great! Get ready, I'm going to take you out for lunch."

Jimin blinked as Taehyung hung up immediately after saying that, pulling the phone away from his ear and looking at it with furrowed eyebrows.

Then Taehyung's words sunk in.

And he tripped over the blankets wrapped his legs as he hurried to get out his bed.

 

 

v.

 

Jimin checked himself in the mirror for the tenth time, and he still looked the same.

Fringe pushed back with a snapback rested on his head, lensless glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, white sleeveless shirt with black designs, sleeveless black leather vest, blue jeans with rips starting from his thighs and stopping mid-calve, a few gold chains around his neck and wrists, and one or two rings.

He rubbed his sweaty hands on the back of his thighs, bitting his bottom lip as he glanced at the clock.

Taehyung didn't say when he'd be over.

Jimin looked himself over.

Did he look good? Would Taehyung think he looked good? Would Taehyung be embarrassed to be with him? Would Taehyung be gld to be with him?

Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell echoing off the walls.

Jimin sighed shakily, taking hesitant steps towards the door.

His hand shook and hovered over the gold-painted door knob before he gripped it lightly and turned to the side, the knob almost slipping out of his grip from how sweaty his hands were, and tugged the door open.

Jimin was certain if he hadn't controlled himself, he would've fallen backwards onto the floor and hurt his back from the step that surely would've dug into his spine.

Taehyung was wearing a black button down dress shirt that was tucked into tight black leather pants, black converses on his feet, his blonde hair fluffed slightly probably from the window being open on the drive over.

Jimin's eyes stuck to Taehyung's legs.

Lord were those pants tight.

He wonders how they'll look—

"Hello, earth to Jimin?" Taehyung interrupted Jimin's thoughts that were going towards the gutter, waving a hand in front of his face.

Jimin jerked, eyes snapping up to meet Taehyung's before smiling. "Yo-You look... nice."

Taehyung grinned. "So do you."

Jimin cleared his throat and slipped on his shoes before stepping forward to shut his door, looking down at how close he and Taehyung had become before turning to lock the door.

Taehyung chuckled with a raised eyebrow, leaving a light pat on one of Jimin's cheeks before spinning on his heel to go towards the car.

Jimin tensed, gasping quietly at this. He wedged his bottom lip between his teeth before turning to follow after the blonde, slipping into the passenger seat.

Taehyung inserted the key into the ignition and turned to start the engine.

 

 

vi.

 

Taehyung thought Jimin was just being shy by how he hid behind him when they entered the restaurant and avoided eye contact with any and everyone. Taehyng glanced back at Jimin and gigged at how he kept his head down.

Well.

That was until the waitress that walked up to them to tell them she'll be their waitress for the the day gasped when she got a good look at Jimin's face.

"Jimin?!"

Taehyung blinked in surprise, looking between the girl and Jimin who cringed and rose a hand to cover his face.

"Where have you been?!" She shouted, slapping Jimin's shoulder.

"Look, I'm sorry, Rinmi, I've been busy." Jimin responded quietly.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed.

Were they dating?

That thought didn't appeal to Taehyung very well.

"Don't "I'm sorry, Rinmi" me, our regulars have been asking about your whereabouts constantly!"

Jimin clenched his hand into a fist, glaring at Rinmi then glancing at Taehyung.

Rinmi's eyes shifted over to Taehyung and she smirked slowly. "So you landed that cutie you've been crushing on?"

Taehyung rose an eyebrow and Jimin panicked, slapping Rinmi's arm. "Yo, shut up!"

Rinmi giggled. "Look out, this one's a brat."

Jimin whined, tugging at Rinmi's arm.

Taehyung grinned lightly. "I'll keep that in mind."

Jimin gaped at Taehyung.

"So, you gonna get your on that stage and sing?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, I'm on a d-d... date.."

Taehyung thought how Jimin struggled to say that word was cute.

Then he realized what Rinmi said.

"Sing?"

Rinmi looked at Taehyung. "Oh yeah, Jimin here's a natural at singing. He's one of our regular performers and he's amazing. Some people come in just to see who's singing, and end up buying food just to stay and listen."

This intrigued Taehyung, attention setting on Jimin who was flushed bright red and looking at his lap. "Really?"

"Yeah! Jimin, why don't you carry your fine up there and show your boyfriend?"

Taehyung smirked lightly whereas Jimin hissed at Rinmi. "He's not my boyfriend."

"But," Jimin paused and glanced at Taehyung, "fine."

A smile grew on Taehyung's face and he watched Jimin shuffle to the back and waited patiently.

Jimin felt embarrassed.

Not because his name was said on the speakers and a lot of, not all, heads turned and multiple sets of eyes set on him.

But because Taehyung's eyes were set on him.

He looked at the floor as he sat on the tall, wooden stool and gently held the microphone between his finger tips and listened to the music.

"You are... my love." Jimin whispered deeply in the microphone, looking up at the roof before looking back at the floor to bring the mircrophone to his lips and began singing.

It’s like a dream, being with you right now
I’m afraid that I’ll wake from this dream
I don’t want to wake up

I want time to just stop like this
I know it’s selfish but I’m so happy, what can I do?

Taehyung was taken aback by how smooth and light Jimin's voice was, his next verse taken him by even greater surprise.

I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you
I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you

Taehyung's lips pressed together and his eyes widened.

Jimin's voice was beautiful and captivating; he did his high notes as if they were the easiest things in the world.

I feel alive
You make me laugh
I live because I am in love
Every day is so good
Please tell me
That I’m the strange one
Whenever I see you, I laugh like a fool

I want time to just stop like this
I know it’s selfish but I’m so happy, what can I do?

I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you
I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you

Jimin's expressions were fascinating as well. Taehyung found himself staring at Jimin so hard, he didn't blink, and his eyes stung when they moved to follow Jimin's every move as if he'd disappear if he didn't keep his eyes on him.

I love you, I will love you
I love you, I will love you
You just need to hold my hand tight
Will you hold my hand?

I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you
I love you
I know love is hard hard, yeah
I love you

Jimin's voice put Taehyung in a trance. He didn't even notice Jimin stopped singing until said brunette was in front of him, snapping. "Taehyung? Earth to Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked before jerking back, blinking several more times. "Mm? Oh.."

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he sat down across from Taehyung again, nervous about Taehyung's reaction, curious what his thoughts about his singing were.

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck before smiling his blocky smile. "You were amazing."

Jimin blushed faintly, smiling shyly and looking down.

Taehyung stuck out his hand making Jimin look at it in confusion, eyes shifting to Taehyung's gentle smile before going back to his hand.

Jimin slowly placed his hand in Taehyung's, gasping quietly when Taehyung gripped it gently, clasping his other hand over Jimin's and bringing their connected hands up to his lips, moving his hand to the side to kiss the back of Jimin's hand. "I mean that. You really were amazing. Your voice is beautiful."

Jimin's blush darkened and he giggled shyly. "Th-Thank you.. Taehyung..."

Taehyung's smile widened and he laughed softly.

"You're welcome, cutie."

 

 

vii.

 

Jimin stared at his phone so intensely that most would be surprised he didn't melt a hole into the piece of technology yet.

~♡ TaeTaeBB ♡~

Jimin felt a smile grow on his face.

He had Taehyung's number.

He's been on a date with Taehyung.

He's spoken to Taehyung six different times with voices, and three different times with text.

(Not that he was counting, or anything.)

Jimin's hands slowly moved up over his face and he fell back onto his bed with uncontrollable giggles, rolling around his bed.

After five more rolls, he stopped and stared at his white roof with that large, dorky grin of his before it dropped.

Why him?

There were tons of females there at that fan meet.

(Tons of pretty females.)

He wasn't the only male at that fanmeet.

(The other males were handsome, way more good looking than himself in his opinion.)

He wasn't special.

So why did Taehyung choose him to talk to and tease, and pick up when it was raining, and give his number to, and ask out on a date?

Jimin sighed deeply before he squealed, covering his mouth again.

Oh who cares, Taehyung noticed him and may like him, and that's all that matters.

 

 

viii.

 

Jimin was dozing in and out on his couch when his phone went off making him jerk forward and almost fall to the floor.

His hands went over the entire coffee table until he found his phone, struggling to hold it securely between his hands as he quickly unlocked it to see who it was.

~♡ TaeTaeBB ♡~

Jimin squeaked loudly before clearing his throat, smoothing out his shirt as he sat back comfortably on his couch and answered the call. "Hello?"

"You had a moment when you saw it was me, didn't you?"

Jimin's eyes widened and he blushed. "N-No!"

Taehyung laughed softly and Jimin swears up and down he could hear angels (not that he'd say it out loud). "You totally did. That's adorable."

Jimin looked down at his lap and messed with the strings of his sweat pants. "Wh-What'd you call for, Taehyung?"

Jimin felt a shiver down his spine as he could feel Taehyung's wide grin through the phone.

"I wanted to come over so we could have an in-home date."

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked up, dropping his string and mouth falling ajar.

"Yo, Jimin? Earth to Jimin? Do you naturally space out so much?"

Jimin blinked a few times, shaking his head. "W-What? Oh, no, I was just thinking if I had any good movies."

"Oh, no, don't worry, I'll bring some over! Then it's settled! I'll be over in ten!"

Before Jimin could respond, Taehyung hung up.

Again.

Jimin sighed, hanging up as well and placing his phone on the table before dashing upstairs to change because greeting his crush in grey sweat pants and a white tank top is simply a no-no.

 

 

ix.

 

Jimin rubbed his sweaty hands on his thighs, swallowing dryly.

When Taehyung said he would bring movies over, he thought Taehyung would bring over action movies, or drama, or even romance.

But horror?

Horror didn't do well with Jimin and Taehyung has never said he liked it.

Jimin watched Taehyung as he took the DVD out of the case and popped it into the DVD player, snatching the remote to the device and to the TV to control the volume, flashing Jimin a large smile as he hopped back over to the couch to sit beside Jimin.

Jimin returned the smile weakly, looking down at the coffee table as Taehyung skipped all of the movie trailers to get to the movie itself, pressing play with a grin.

Jimin stared at the screen with wide eyes as he tried to calm himself.

Taehyung on the other hand had a large smile on his face.

As they went deeper into the movie, Jimin tried to subtly scoot a bit closer to Taehyung in order to get a bit of comfort.

Taehyung didn't seem to notice, focusing to hard on the movie.

Jimin faintly recalls Taehyung saying something about this movie being his favorite and how he's watched it at least one hundred times.

Jimin almost regretted telling Taehyung he's fine with horror movies as the movie got more and more gory, but he tried to stay calm; he didn't want to upset Taehyung or, even worse, make himself look bad.

That was until a jumpscare happened and Jimin screamed, wrapping his arms around one of Taehyung's and burying his face into Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung's smile dropped and he blinked, turning his head to look at Jimin. "Jimin? You alright?"

Jimin's eyes squeezed shut and he cursed for not controlling himself, nodding against Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung frowned. "Are you sure? You don't like alright. Are you scared of horror movies?"

Jimin scoffed, releasing Taehyung and scooting away from him. "What? Pfft, no. What makes you think that?"

Taehyung stared at Jimin before slowly smiling, giggling. "Awww, Jiminie, you're scared of horror movies!"

Jimin blushed, crossing his arms over his chest and looking at the coffee table, tensing when a girl released a high-pitched scream.

Taehyung giggled again, moving closer to Jimin so their hips were touching, lifting his arm slightly. "You can hold my arm if it makes you feel better."

Jimin's blush darkened, looking up at Taehyung before moving his gaze to his lap, slowly linking his arms with Taehyung's with a pout.

Taehyung's smile widened, moving his gaze back to the screen.

Jimin's grip on Taehyung's arm only tightened more and more throughout the movie, trying to get as close to Taehyung as he could get and even leaning over so Taehyung's shoulder covered his nose down so he could shove his face between Taehyung's shoulder blades when he got scared.

And Taehyung loved it.

 

 

x.

 

Jimin ended up falling asleep near the end of the movie and Taehyung moved so he was leaning against the arm of the couch, legs raised up and extended on the cushions with the sleeping brunette between them and against his chest, Taehyung's arms limp around Jimin's lower back.

As the ending credits scrolled through the screen, Taehyung stared at Jimin's sleeping face.

He never really got to take in all of Jimin's features.

He already thought Jimin was beautiful, but seeing him like this only made him think even more so.

Taehyung moved one of his hands up to cup Jimin's cheek, thumb caressing his skin.

"You're perfect." Taehyung whispered softly, thumb moving to Jimin's bottom lip, his eyes also dropping to the plump flesh.

Taehyung stared longer than he would like to admit and found himself slowly moving forward.

Just as it seemed like Taehyung was going to kiss Jimin, the blonde bit his bottom lip and moved his head away.

No.

Jimin should be awake if they were to kiss.

 

 

xi.

 

To say Jimin was surprised to see himself on Taehyung's chest and to feel Taehyung's arms around his waist would be an understatement.

Though, Jimin didn't notice at first.

When he became conscious and his eyes were still shut, he was confused as to why his pillow was so hard, his bed was at an angle, and his blankets were around his waist like tubes, and pressed against the sides of his legs.

He opened his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, looking up and became even more confused to see he was in his living room, looking around until his eyes landed on a certain blonde's sleeping face.

One second went by.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Jimin's eyes widened.

And that's when he realized that his pillow wasn't hard, his bed wasn't at an angle, and his blankts weren't around his waist like tubes, and pressed against the sides of his legs.

It was Taehyung.

They were cuddling on the couch.

Jimin gasped deeply, jerking backwards and crawling until his back hit the other arm of the couch.

Jimin's eyes only got bigger and he curled in on himself when Taehyung groaned, gropping around to see where the warmth went.

"Jimin, where'd you go...?" Taehyung mumbled, cracking open an eye to look over at the boy.

Taehyung groaned at seeing him so far away—in his mind, anyway—and crawled over to him, slipping between Jimin's legs and wrapping his arms around Jimin's torso, burying his face into Jimin's chest. "Let me sleep in, it's a free day..."

Jimin's swore if his eyes got any bigger, they'd fall out of his sockets as his breathing quickened.

"Tae-Tae.. Taehyung, why-why're you..?" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence, too shocked to even think straight.

"Because I'm tired." Taehyung whined, giving Jimin a squeeze and chuckling at the squeak that the brunette emitted.

"Fine, fine, since you're so embarrassed." Taehyung mumbled as he released Jimin and the brunette shivered from the lack of warmth.

Jimin blushed, the colour deepening when Taehyung leaned against the other arm with his legs spread open, bent at the knees, with one arm in his lap and his other forearm over his eyes, his head tilted back onto the arm.

Jimin swallowed lightly, eyes trailing Taehyung's defined neck then taking in Taehyung's position before looking forward. "I'm not embarrassed."

Taehyung laughed, raising his head to raise an eyebrow at Jimin. "Really? Look at you. All tense and flushed."

Jimin shot a glare at Taehyung, standing up and going to the kitchen. "What to you want for breakfeast? It's," he glanced at the clock on the wall, "ten in the morning."

"Ten? Man, I wanna sleep more." Taehyung whined, turning over on the couch so he was on his stomach, arms crossed with his head resting on them and calves waving back and forth.

"No, I'm not letting you sleep." Jimin said as he looked through his fridge for any ingredients to make a decent meal.

Taehyung pouted. "Why? Do you have pictures of girls on the walls of your bedroom you don't want me to see, or somethin'?"

Jimin dropped the gallon of milk he was holding, looking over at Taehyung. "What?!"

Taehyung laughed, pushing himself off the couch and padding into the kitchen, ruffling Jimin's fluffy hair and bending down to pick up the milk. "It was a joke, calm down, cutie."

Jimin blushed again, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. "Yeah, well, it wasn't funny."

"It was to me." Taehyung smirked, eyes scanning the shelves for food.

Jimin's mouth fell open before it snapped shut in other pout.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and chuckled, shutting the fridge and standing properly, ruffling Jimin's hair again. "Don't pout. It makes me want to squish your cute cheeks."

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked away, storming off towards the downstairs bathroom because he was sure he had morning breath.

"Jerk."

Taehyung's laughter echoed through the house.

 

 

xii.

 

"Be my boyfriend."

Jimin jumped back in surprise as he was almost punched in the face with a large bouquet of roses, looking up to see Taehyung's rectangular smile.

"Ex-Excuse me?"

"Be my boyfriend." Taehyung repeated.

Jimin's eyes were wide and he blinked rapidly.

Taehyung didn't even tell him he was coming over, let alone ask him to date him.

Jimin swallowed, reaching out to grab the flowers and moving to let Taehyung in. "Umm.."

Taehyung held his smile, kicking off his shoes and shutting the door, staring at Jimin.

Jimin looked down at the flowers.

"Tae-Taehyung, I don't know.. I-I mean, I would love to, but... you've.. you've only known me for.. a few days... what if we rush this and it falls apart later...?"

Taehyung's smile slowly fell, sighing.

He moved forward, grabbing the roses from Jimin's hands and placing them on the floor before cupping Jimin's cheeks. "Jiminie, just because I've only known you for a few days doesn't mean I can't fall for you. Twenty four hours is a long time, especially when you add twenty four again, and again, and again. And I just want to be boyfriends, y'know, cute, young lovers. Best friends that can kiss and hug without getting awkward. I've thought about you being with other people, and it made me upset and I didn't like it. I just want to be able to call you mine, and hug you when I want, and kiss you when I want, that's it."

Taehyung's smile appeared again. "Of course, be there when you need me, like when you're depressed or angry, or just need someone to talk to. Like I said, best friends that can kiss and hug without getting awkward. We have plenty of time to be able to know each other fully, I just want to make sure it's me you're thinking about at the end of the day."

Jimin's eyes were wide and he had a furious blush.

Taehyung giggled.

Jimin blinked a few times, eyes darting around to avoid Taehyung's gaze and couldn't help the smile that curled on his face. "Su.. Sure, Tae-Taehyung.."

Taehyung's eyes widened, giving Jimin's plump lips a light peck and skipping off, picking up the roses.

Jimin's eyes widened, staring at the door in surprise before turning.

"He-Hey, Taehyung, you can't do that!"

 


They ended up on the couch, curled around each other with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around them, bright smiles plastered on their faces, eyes twinkling. Taehyung gave Jimin soft kisses on his cheeks and lips, and Jimin blushed before burying his face into Taehyung's neck with a shy smile and Taehyung just laughed and his hair.

"I love you." Jimin mumbled into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung was surprised, but only for a split second, his blocky smile appearing as he placed his chin on top of Jimin's head and rocked them back and forth.

"I love you too, Jiminie."

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

well wasn't that fun ride

jimin was such a fangirl tho lol

and the ending is like super rushed only because 1. i couldn't think of anything else because i'm lame 2. i rly needed to end this fic xD but i apologize for it ;;

at first jimin was supposed to be the idol and tae was supposed to be the fangirlboy because jimin fit the playboy/teasy attitude more, but then i thought

waittaehardlyevergetsembarrassedtho

so tae ended up being the idol xD

and i planned for a scene but that'd make the fic wa Y too long and it'd ruin the cute fluffy mood so ye

also, do you guys think i should put genres at the top so it's not like a punch to the face?

 

 

i pray to god i got the roman numerals right like i had a table up but i'm still not 100% sure it's correct

 

and thank you LJoelette for the up vote ; v ; ♡♡♡

O H and the song jimin sang is Love U by TEEN TOP

l.joe bby wrote it for the fans TT v TT

 

Sorry for mistakes (this is a loOng fic, i'm sure there's some lol) and hope you enjoyed! ///u/// ♡