it's sad really (how much i still love you)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, i t ' s  s a d  r e a l l y  (h o w  m u c h  i  s t i l l  l o v e  y o u)

>> vmin. angst. cap. 443w. a/n: mOrE vMiN yES //whispers// i apologize, i really do, forgive me ;v; but tbh i mainly am uploading this to ask y'all pretty good-looking babes a question; how would u like to see some art of mine that im really proud of? quq one is of jimin and more anime-ish, and the other is of tae and more realistic (im more proud of the tae one tbh) let me know in the comments if that's something you'd like to see~ // also this is hella old and possibly triggering?? im not sure tho. and there's chatspeak via texting, not much, but yeah. i dont like this one ://

 

 

 

It's sad really, how Jimin still has all those couples' photos and videos and his share of couples' items even after a year and a half. Jimin knows he should delete all the sickening reminders of their old relationship, should let the whispered "Let's break up" just sink in instead of fantasizing about what it would be like if he hadn't ed up, if he hadn't let go so willingly, but he just...

Jimin still loves Taehyung. Jimin misses Taehyung so much.

He wants to be mad, he wants to blame Taehyung for their breakup, wants to believe Taehyung didn't love him enough to forgive, but he knows it's all his fault and Taehyung loved him as much as he loved Taehyung until it was Hoseok's name that started falling off of Jimin's tongue, until it was Hoseok he called more then Taehyung, until Taehyung found Hoseok ing Jimin on their bed.

Jimin scrolls through a conversation they shared when Taehyung was away on a business trip.

[Taehyung] I miss you


I miss you too [Jimin]


[Taehyung] No, like, I really miss you like it hurts :'(


Aw babe I'm sorry 3 [Jimin]


I'm hurting too [Jimin]


<3333333333333 [Jimin]


[Taehyung] Aii, no you're not :(((((


No, I am! I promise [Jimin]


My heart hurts so much [Jimin]


I miss you [Jimin]


I love you [Jimin]


[Taehyung] Jiminie...


[Taehyung] I really miss you TT TT TT

Jimin blinks in hopes of removing his tears, but they just fall onto his phone, tapping the video file Taehyung had sent after the last text. He was laying on the hotel floor and he moved the phone around randomly, messing with his right eye lid, making silly faces, just gazing into the camera. "I miss you." Taehyung whispers before the video ends.

Watching it again brings a smile to Jimin's face as tears stream down his face. You probably don't miss me anymore, Jimin thinks, smile becoming sad and small and it's probably true. Taehyung probably doesn't miss Jimin, probably got himself a handsome male, or even a pretty girl, probably settled down to make a family or still works as a forever-traveling business man, probably doing better than Jimin who's sitting on his bed in the dark crying over what they used to be.

Jimin closes out the chat to flip through the endless photos they took together. The tears move faster when he reaches the small amount of pictures of them kissing, some photos of Taehyung sleeping directly afterwards. , does Jimin miss Taehyung, miss how complete and loved Taehyung made him feel. Jimin heaves a shaky sigh.

It's sad really,
how much Jimin still loves Taehyung.