you fill my lungs (just like the smoke of your cigarette)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

>> vmin // honestly idk what this is // sentence case // 968w // trigger: smoking (cigarette), mentions of ual actions, small mention of drugs and violence // a.n: so apparently i wrote this back in april then never posted it?????????? and i'm not sure why????? so uh... here take this weird kinda ty fic in my old style unti i can finish one of the 32084978 unfinished fics i have sitting around hAha

 

 

 

It wasn't the ideal way to wake up, really.


 

The foul, suffocating smell of cigarette smoke wrapping around him and filling his lungs, eyes narrowing to make out the lines of things barely lit by the flickering candle light on the table across from him, lower back aching, stinging, thighs burning, faint circular areas of pain on his chest and neck.


 

But when his eyes landed on the lean figure of Taehyung sitting up with his back against the wall, one knee bent and one elbow resting on it with a burning cigarette resting between the second knuckles of his index finger and middle finger, a smile graces his features and curves his eyes into thin crescents.


 

"Morning, TaeTae." It's a nickname only he can call Taehyung and it makes the said male's head turn towards him, a faint curl appearing on one side of his mouth. "Mornin', Jimin."


 

Jimin's smile gets wider and he scoots a bit closer to Taehyung until his head is resting on Taehyung's thigh.


 

Taehyung stares down at him, bringing the cigarette to his mouth and placing the between his lips as he runs his free hand through Jimin's thick hair, head tilting when Jimin's eyes flutter slightly at the relaxing feeling. Taehyung takes in the sight of Jimin's flawless, golden skin littered with red and purple circles and it widens the curl of his lips into a smug smirk. It was the only way to tell the world that Jimin belonged to him, and only him, for he refused to put a collar on his lover despite the countless times Jimin has told him it's fine because that was a ed up way of showing your love (as fake or real as it may be) for someone even if the world was a disgusting place of kill-or-be-killed where people needed to be marked to show who belonged to whom and what the rank the 'owner' was so people don't go around pissing off the wrong people.


 

It didn't take long for Jimin to sit up and press his lips to Taehyung's, gently forcing Taehyung's leg down and shifting onto his lap. Taehyung places his free hand on Jimin's bare and bruised hip, his other moving over and flicking off the burnt, flaked and blackened end of the cigarette before hanging off the bed, eyes closing and head tilting.


 

It was meant to be a perfectly innocent good morning kiss, really, but that same need that fills Jimin seventy-eight percent of the time he's around Taehyung appears again and it has Jimin whimpering, trying to get Taehyung's tongue into his mouth, and rolling his waist against Taehyung's, biting back a hiss that threatens to escape him at the feeling of his sensitive member being lightly scratched by the rough fabric of Taehyung's jeans.


 

"Mm, mm-mmm," Taehyung hums with a faint shake of his head, replacing his lips with his finger and gazing up at Jimin, "no no, Jiminie."


 

Jimin whines, hands lightly gripping Taehyung's tan shoulders and rolling his waist against Taehyung again. Taehyung places his free hand against Jimin's lower abdomen and turns his head slightly to bring the cigarette up to his lips again, inhaling deeply before blowing out a bright puff of smoke. "Jimin, I can't this morning. I have work soon."


 

Jimin pouts, scoffing and moving off of Taehyung to sit on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging off the side, arms crossed over his chest. "Work? You call going out to get more drugs and beating up people work?"


 

Taehyung frowns, crushing the cigarette against the ash tray before moving over to Jimin, wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing Jimin's back against his bare chest. "I'm not going to get more drugs, and it's more than just 'beating up people'. I'm going out to take down other gangs"


 

"So you can be the only crime lord, or drug lord, or whatever title you've given yourself, around?" Jimin accuses with a raised eyebrow.


 

"that are being a problem." Taehyung corrects with narrowed eyes, nipping Jimin's earlobe to get the black haired male to look at him. "I'm taking down other gangs that are threatening the safety of the people living in this city since nobody else is."


 

"When did you care about other people?" Jimin questions, turning slightly at his waist to look at Taehyung better. "When we first met, you were a heartless that thought he ruled the world just becau"


 

"I care because you live in this city, and your family lives in this city." Taehyung states, gaze softening and turning loving as his fingers gently knead the hard muscles of Jimin's chest. Jimin's eyes widen and his mouth snaps shut, chubby cheeks tinting pink and he notices how Taehyung's bright orange hair almost glows in the darkness, the faint candle light streaking some strands a glistening gold. Taehyung smiles, giving Jimin's lips a sweet kiss before moving his lips up to Jimin's ear. "Don't worry, when I get home, I'll you any way you want."


 

Jimin's mind fuzzes from the topic suddenly being switched to something completely different before the corners of his lips tilt up. "Really?"


 

Taehyung's lips tug into a lazy, one-sided smirk. "Would I lie?"


 

Jimin judges Taehyung's gaze before smiling, raising a hand to cup Taehyung's neck and locking their lips together. Taehyung's lips part only to wrap around Jimin's plump bottom lip, pulling away a few seconds later so he doesn't feed Jimin's need. Jimin pouts lightly, but smiles at Taehyung and watches the orange haired male slide off the bed and throw on a shirt. Taehyung gives Jimin one last kiss before leaving and Jimin slumps, falling back against the silk sheets thinking of all the different positions they could try.