noname4

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, n o n a m e 4

>> kookiemon. fluff. 486w. caps. a/n: kookiemon fluff for yo soul based on this ing video ;;_________;;

 

 

 

Namjoon doesn't mind when he hears Jungkook shuffle into the kitchen, silently watching him from the entrance. Namjoon doesn't mind when Jungkook hesitantly walks up to him, and Namjoon doesn't mind when Jungkook rests his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon simply smiles at the plate he's cleaning, chuckling when Jungkook slowly wraps his arms around the older's thin waist. "Something you need, Kookie?"

Jungkook shakes his head against Namjoon's neck and closes his eyes, a small smile curling his lips. "No, hyung. Just.. wanted to be with you."

"Couldn't you have waited? I'm almost done with the dishes," Namjoon says, placing the plate into the bottom shelf of the dish washer and giggles when Jungkook pokes one of Namjoon's sensitive areas. "Hey, watch it."

Jungkook pouts, tilting his head down so his forehead is on Namjoon's shoulder and pokes the older's sensitive spot again, giggling when Namjoon swats at his hands. "If you don't stop that, I'm kicking you out."

The threat has no bite, and Jungkook knows Namjoon wouldn't do it, but he still moves his hand back to being curled around his other wrist and nuzzles his nose against Namjoon's neck cutely. Namjoon smiles, pushing the shelf in and closing the dish washer, quickly setting it and turning it on. He grabs a clean towel from one of the drawers and dries his hands, turning around and smiling down at Jungkook. The raven haired male smiles upon seeing Namjoon's smile and buries his face into the older's neck.

"Cute." Namjoon chuckles, arms going around Jungkook's thin little waist and kissing the top of Jungkook's head. "You're cute."

Jungkook can't help the ruby tint his cheeks gain and he pouts, nipping Namjoon's earlobe and the older leans away, swatting at his face. Jungkook holds his pout, but smiles cutely when he sees the frown Namjoon's lips are forming because he doesn't like upsetting the older. Namjoon can't hold his frown for long with Jungkook's cute smile shining brightly and the older leans down to peck Jungkook's bottom lip. The younger flushes and giggles, pressing his forehead to Namjoon's collarbone.

Namjoon chuckles, patting the back of Jungkook's head and gives his waist a little squeeze.

"Hey, Joonie-hyung?" Jungkook whispers, watching how his breath causes the collar of Namjoon's shirt to push away from Namjoon's chest slightly.

"Mm?" Namjoon hums, rubbing gentle circles on Jungkook's lower back and smiling at how the younger visibly relaxes at the touch.

Jungkook lifts his head and smiles slightly at Namjoon, eyes sparkling with a child-like enjoyment, an enjoyment that runs deep and pure. "Can we.. write a song together?"

Namjoon blinks a few times at the question before he breaks into a wide smile, dimples deep and beautiful. Namjoon leans down and presses his lips to Jungkook's, pulling the younger a little closer. He holds the kiss for a few, long seconds before pulling away and kissing Jungkook's forehead. "Sure."