literally no idea what to call this // kinda jimin!centric | kinda ot7 | vhopemin | yoonjinkookmonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

WARNING: Get comfortable because this is 3480 words of something that is in the middle of angst and fluff. It's just plain weird tbh. And I didn't proof read this properly, just kinda skimmed over it to see any really noticeable mistakes.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


Slapping branches, kicking loose roots and rocks, slamming feet down he steps over larger things, Jimin stormed through the forest with grit teeth and angry tears streaming down his cheeks red with rage.

"This isn't ing fair!" Jimin shouts, stopping to punch a tree with a growl before continuing his journey, wiping his blood onto his jeans.

Jimin was suddenly jerked to a stop and he turned to see the fur of one of his tails stuck in a thorn bush.

Jimin groaned loudly. " today!"

He roughly tried to untangle his soft fur, and when he did, he had a small patch missing making him growl in irritation before turning to storm through the forest again.

Jimin raises a hand to roughly wipe away the hot tears blurring his vision, sniffing deeply as his destination comes into view.

When Jimin reached the old house, he threw open the door and slammed it shut.

"What the , Jimin?" The Kanima shouted, glaring at Jimin as he tried to readjust his computer screens.

" off, Namjoon!" Jimin fired back, brushing past the werewolf that appeared to see who came in so loudly.

Jeongkook blinked a few times, one of his ears twitching and his fluffy tail swishing behind him, turning to look at Jimin's figure disappearing into the kitchen. "What's wrong with Jimin-hyung?"

Namjoon waved a dismissive hand as he went back to hacking random things, his scalely tail laying limp beside him on the couch.

Jimin chugged the water he just poured himself before slamming the cup onto the counter.

Jimin heard a quiet sniff making him sigh. "Go away, Taehyung."

Taehyung leaned over Jimin's shoulder to look at his hand. "Oh, that's why I'm smelling blood."

"Dankala." Jimin warns, turning to face the vampire.

Taehyung put his hands up in defense before grabbing Jimin's injured hand to the blood off, his other hand distracted with getting a thin cloth from one of the chapped drawers.

Jimin's eyes narrow into a glare as he watches Taehyung clean his hand before tying the cloth around his bruised knuckles.

Taehyung straightens, looking up at Jimin. "Any reason why you're so pissed, Kuri?"

"None of your business." The Kitsune spits and Taehyung's eyebrows raise. "Right, it's not like we're a family and Jin-hyung made a rule about keeping secrets or anything."

Jimin rolls his eyes, shoving Taehyung's shoulder and pushing past him because looking into the vampire's bright blue eyes was giving him a headache. "Oh, off, Taehyung."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, turning to watch the Kitsune storm through the house before shrugging, his lips.

Jimin stomps down one of the dark hallways off the house before freezing when he passes a certain metal door. He turns to face it, looking up at white sign that has "DO NOT ENTER" written in bold.

Jimin the inside of his cheek before grabbing the silver knob and yanking the door open, shutting his softly behind him because he could get in trouble for this.

"Yoongi." Jimin calls as he skips down the stairs, looking around until bright red eyes come in contact with his.

"What happened to 'hyung'?" Yoongi questions as Jimin flicks on a light.

Jimin rolls his eyes, walking over to the demon chained to the wall like a savage. "I need a favor, hyung."

Yoongi's eyes narrow, head tilting back. "How many times do I have to say I'm Namjoon's master and no matter how much he likes you, he only does stuff for me and Jeongkook?"

"No, no, not for Namjoon." Jimin waves his hand with and a small head shake as if Yoongi was stupid for asking such a question because he obviously wasn't down here to get Yoongi to make Namjoon do something for him. "Something else."

Yoongi rests his head against the wall and raises an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Jimin walks over to the wall opposite of Yoongi before walking back over to the demon and holds up the keys to his restraints. "I need you to go into the village and kill every last one of those disgusting humans."

Yoongi's eyes widen at the sight of the keys so close to him (were they always silver? He doesn't even remember) and stares at them like they were gems before looking at Jimin with narrowed eyes. "What for?"

"They killed Woojae just for knowing me." Jimin explains, fingers curling around the keys tightly and his body moving with shakes.

"They killed your friend?" Yoongi asks, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin nods, breathing heavily to control himself before looking back into Yoongi's neon red eyes. "So can you kill them for me?"

Yoongi chuckles deeply, a smirk twisting on his face. "You say that as if being around you guys has made me soft. Of course I can, Jimin."

Jimin smiles, quickly unlocking all of chains caging Yoongi to the wall.

Yoongi stretches, rolling his shoulders and twisting his body at the waist to crack his back, rubbing his wrists. "It's been years since the last time I've been free."

Jimin nods as Yoongi turns towards him. "Don't worry, Jimin. I'll make sure no one's left alive."

This makes Jimin smile and the lights shut off, and when they turn back on, Yoongi's no where to be seen.

Jimin sighs deeply as he walks over to the stairs to leave before anyone catches him down there.

 

-

 

She sways her hips back and forth, long black hair dancing in the light breeze, a small smile stretching her pink lips.

She whips the white sheet to flick away loose water before throwing it over the clothing line, stretching it out before smoothing her hand over it to remove wrinkles.

She hums a little tune to herself, completely oblivious to the red eyes attached to her slender figure.

Her eyes widen slightly when she hears the quiet cries of her new born child in the house and turns to go see if he has woken up from his nap, but jumps back and gasps at the male behind her.

Yoongi smirks at the fear swimming in her brown eyes, eyes flashing and steps closer to her. "You killed someone that a person very important to me fancied. Now... you will all pay."

And crimson makes a lovely contrast against the blinding white of the bed sheets.

 

-

 

Hoseok flicks his wings slightly before they fold against his back and meld his skin, a large heart-shaped smile gracing his features as he enters the house.

Jeongkook's head moves on Namjoon's shoulder to look at the door to see who entered, smiling when he saw it was the Angel.

"Hello Jeongkookie, Namjoonie." Hoseok greets cheerfully as he grabs the shirt he had left on the rail of the stair case when he left for a little flight and slipped it on.

"Hey, Hoseokie-hyung." Jeongkook responded just as cheerfully, his tail wagging in delight making Hoseok chuckle.

Namjoon had simply raised a hand from his keyboard to wave before going back to moving his fingers across the keys to type quickly.

Hoseok walked over, ruffling Jeongkook's black hair and lightly scratched the base of his ear making Jeongkook's smile widen and lean into his touch as Hoseok leaned over slightly to see what Namjoon was so focused on, rolling his eyes. "Really, Namjoon? Area Fifty-one's database?"

Namjoon shrugged making Jeongkook whine at his head being moved. "I'm bored."

"And that justifies your actions?" Hoseok questions, looking at the scale-covered male with a glare.

The Kanima nods. "Yes, I'm glad you agree."

Hoseok rolls his eyes, taking his hand from Jeongkook's fluffy ear and crosses his arms over his chest. "I wasn't agreeing, I was questioning."

"Well, considering your tone was dark and the end of your sentence didn't go up like it usually did when you ask questions, I view it as agreeing with me." Namjoon speaks in that quick, know-it-all tone he uses when he states facts, and speaks scientifically, and such.

Hoseok groans, rolling his eyes.

Jimin suddenly emerges from the hallway and looks over, smiling at seeing his boyfriend. "Hey, Hoseok-hyung."

Hoseok turns to him and his heart-shaped smile returns upon seeing the Kitsune. "Jiminie." He coos, skipping over to him and giving him a gentle hug and a small kiss.

Hoseok presses Jimin close so he can his three tails, frowning when he softness stopped for a split second and pulled away.

Jimin bites his bottom lip as Hoseok moves behind him to inspect the white fluff before gasping when he noticed a patch of fur missing from one of Jimin's tails. "Jimin, what happened?"

"Uh.. it got stuck on a thorn bush earlier when I was in the forest." Jimin explained, hoping Hoseok wouldn't ask any more questions.

"Why were you in the forest?" To Jimin's dismay, Hoseok asks another question as looks up from Jimin's tails to the back of Jimin's head.

Jimin hardly ever left the house unless it was to see his human friend, but he always jumped on the tree tops.

Jimin curses under his breath as he turns his head to look back at Hoseok. "Um..."

Hoseok's eyes narrow, turning Jimin to face him properly and cupping one of his cheeks. "Were you crying earlier?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip and looked down making Hoseok's eyebrows furrow, pulling the younger into a hug. "What happened?"

"Woojae.. he, uh... he.." Jimin tries to explain, but his throat is tightening and his eyes are stinging from thinking back to seeing the human's bloodied body on the floor left to rot. "He was murdered.."

Jeongkook's and Namjoon's heads whip up to look at Jimin in surprise (the werewolf more surprised than the Kamina) and Hoseok gasps, hugging Jimin closer. "Oh my God, Jimin, I'm so sorry."

Jimin's bottom lip trembles and his arms go around Hoseok's waist, head tilting down onto Hoseok's shoulder as tears start streaming down his cheeks again and Hoseok simply holds Jimin tighter.

Jeongkook and Namjoon stare at them before Namjoon focuses back on taking down Area 51's firewalls and Jeongkook places his cheek on Namjoon's shoulder, wrapping his arms around one of Namjoon's as he bites his bottom lip to keep himself from crying.

Jimin is quick to collect himself and pull away from Hoseok with a smile before darting up the creaky stairs to his room, slamming the door shut and collasping against it.

Jimin pulls his knees to his chest and he places his forehead on them as he weeps silently.

"Kuri?" Taehyung's voice slices the air and Jimin hears the vampire slide in through the window.

"Kurima?" Taehyung tries again, slowly stepping closer to his crying boyfriend.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Taehyung questions, squatting down in front of Jimin's balled body.

Taehyung frowns when Jimin doesn't respond before sitting down and spreading his legs open to pull Jimin into his chest, his back.

Jimin tenses and thinks if he should kick Taehyung out or pull him closer before he wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist and cries almost inaudibly into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung doesn't know how to comfort crying or just generally sad people so he simply pulls Jimin closer and rests one hand on Jimin's lower back to rub soothing circles, the other combing Jimin's thick hair gently.

Taehyung almost shivers at the feeling of Jimin's lower lip trembling against his neck softly and he squeezes his eyes shut because he hates hearing someone he loves cry.

Taehyung pulls Jimin back slightly to press their foreheads together, moving his hand from Jimin's hair to Jimin's cheek and his thumb gently wipes away Jimin's tears. "Jimin, I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sure it'll be okay."

Jimin whimpers quietly, taking a shakey intake as he stares into Taehyung's entrancing eyes. "Taehyung.. they... they killed him.."

Taehyung's surprised by hearing this, but it adds more confusion. "They killed him? Who killed whom?"

Jimin's eyes squeeze shut as another sob leaves him before he opens his eyes. "The.. the humans killed... Woo-Woojae.."

Taehyung's eyes widen before he takes his hand from Jimin's cheek to press it against the back of his head and holds him closer.

Jimin whimpers and shakes his head, pulling away from Taehyung with a strained smile. "I'm fine."

"Jimin, I'm not blind." Taehyung replies, standing up when Jimin does.

"No, really, I am." Jimin uses the backs of his hands to remove the left over tears, ruffling Taehyung's blonde hair and kissing him lightly before leaving the room.

Jimin bites his bottom lip as he hurries down the stairs to where Yoongi is usually kept, quietly entering the room and sighing in relief when he sees Yoongi's sitting on the floor, the blood off of his hands.

Yoongi's hand hangs when he smells Jimin enter, looking up at the Kitsune and smiles lightly. "Hey, Jimin."

Jimin stares at the blood covering Yoongi's body. "How.. How many did you kill...?"

He's never been one for blood.

Yoongi shrugs, placing his hands in his lap. "All of them, like you said."

Jimin bites the inside of his cheek as he finally realizes that maybe Yoongi's locked up for a reason, maybe letting Yoongi free was a bad idea, maybe Seokjin is going to have his head.

"Somthing wrong?" Yoongi questions, noticing how uneasy Jimin looks.

Jimin's eyes widen and they snap up to Yoongi's red ones before he smiles and shakes his head. "No, nothing. Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi stares at Jimin and decides to drop it since Jimin doesn't seem to want to talk about it, returning the smile. "Anytime."

Jimin nods and moves closer to Yoongi to help him back into his restraints (much to Yoongi's dismay) before leaving the basement to enter the living room with a shakey sigh.

"You're ed." Namjoon says upon Jimin's arrival making the Kitsune jump, eyes rounding.

Before Jimin can question him, Jeongkook points at the TV screen so Namjoon doesn't have to.

Jimin's eyes shift to the TV and his eyes widen even more.

"There has been a massacre in the small town of Cira Lovia. Not a single person was spared, not even the children. This is truly an awful event. I didn't know someone could be so.. disgusting to slaughter thousands without any mercy. May all these poor souls rest in peace." The reporter says, face one of disgust as she stands in the middle of sea of blood and body parts.

Jimin's eyes are so wide, he swears they'll fall from his sockets and he curses loudly because, okay, letting Yoongi free was a bad idea.

Jeongkook's face scrunches and he hides behind Namjoon's shoulder.

Taehyung walks up behind Jimin and his jaw drops when he sees the news.

"Who the hell did something like that?" Taehyung practically screeches (hey, just because he has to live off of blood doesn't mean he kills thousands) and looks over at Namjoon and Jeongkook.

"Jimin." Namjoon says before he looks up in thought then looking back at his computer screens. "Well, Yoongi-hyung did it, but Jimin let him free."

"How the hell do you know?!" Jimin shouts, turning to face him before he slams a hand over his mouth.

"Now I do." Namjoon smirks lightly, eyebrow twitching and Jimin swears he wanted to punch the Kamina in the face.

Jeongkook refuses to look back at the TV and he presses closer to Namjoon making the Kamina glance down at him before taking a hand from his keyboard in his lap to pat his head, his ear.

"Oh, Seokjin-hyung's going to kill you." Hoseok says as he comes down from the stairs.

"I'm going to kill who?" The said fairy appears in the doorway, bags of groceries in each hand and kicks the door shut with his foot.

Jimin opens his mouth, but Namjoon beats him to it. "Jimin."

Seokjin's eyebrows furrow, looking at Jimin then looking back at Namjoon. "Why would I kill Jimin?"

"He let Yoongi loose." Namjoon replies, eyes not leaving the computer screen.

Jimin panics, hiding behind Taehyung.

Seokjin's eyes widen and he drops his bags, head snapping in the direction of Jimin. "You did what?!"

"Na-Namjoon-hyung's lying!" Jimin squeaks, holding the back of Taehyung's shirt tightly.

Seokjin rushes past Jimin and Taehyung to see if Yoongi's still in the house before hitting the back of Jimin's head when he returned. "You idiot! Yoongi's locked up for a reason!"

"I'm sorry, I did it out of anger!" Jimin whines, clinging to Taehyung as if he was his life line and Taehyung didn't mind.

Seokjin looks over the youngers to look at the TV and he slams a hand onto his face at seeing the graphic images of blood and bodies. "Dammit, Locanthris Jimin Kurima!"

Jimin flinches at this because one, Seokjin never cusses, two, Seokjin said his real, full name.

Namjoon's eyebrows raise and he whistles, and Jeongkook presses closer to Namjoon and the older decides to move Jeongkook onto his lap before setting his keyboard onto Jeongkook's, chin resting on Jeongkook's shoulder

"Yoongi's not locked up because I'm mean, he's locked up because he's a demon and he loves killing people!" Seokjin hisses, hitting Jimin again.

Jimin winces, burying his face between Taehyung's shoulder blades, arms tightly around the vampire's waist.

"Hyung, go easy on him." Taehyung says calmly, hands on top of Jimin's. "He didn't know."

Seokjin looks up at Taehyung before looking back at the top of Jimin's head exposed over Taehyung's shoulder and sighs, disappearing down the hall.

Jimin trembles against Taehyung's back and the said vampire turns to wrap his arms around his shoulders.

He knew how much Jimin hated being scolded.

"Seokjin-hyung did it because he cares." Taehyung whispers, leaning his head back to kiss Jimin lightly with a smile and Jimin pouts, buryng his face into Taehyung's neck.

"Hey, guys." Yoongi says making them jump.

"What are you doing out?" Hoseok questions, eyes wide.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Seokjin wanted me to take a shower and change clothes, but I wanted to see you guys first. Is that wrong?"

Hoseok stares at Yoongi before sighing and shaking his head.

Yoongi nods, opening his arms. "Who's getting a hug first?"

Hoseok jumps over the rail of the stairs to hug Yoongi since he really did like them.

Yoongi smiles, patting Hoseok's back and gives him a light squeeze when the Angel pulled away.

Hoseok ruffles his orange hair before smoothing it down and backing away.

Jeongkook is next to hug the Demon, tail swaying back and forth happily and Yoongi chuckles, scratching the base of his ear and his tail.

Namjoon swallows. "You guys are acting like you haven't seen Yoongi in ages."

"Yeah, but we haven't hugged him ever." Jeongkook whines, turning to face his boyfriend and Namjoon raises his hands in defense as he stands up, walking over to them.

Jeongkook steps back and Namjoon wraps his long arms around Yoongi tightly, burying his face into his hair.

Yoongi smiles, hugging Namjoon back happily and when Namjoon pulls away, the Kamina leans down to kiss Yoongi lightly.

Jeongkook's eyebrows furrow slightly at the sight, looking down.

Jimin watches over Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung doesn't know what's happening, and he doesn't care because he's holding Jimin.

Yoongi's smile widens when Namjoon pulls away, giving him a light squeeze before Namjoon pulls away completely to move over to Jeongkook's side, ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead

Jeongkook looks up at Namjoon and the older smiles at him, pecking his thin lips.

Yoongi chuckles, looking over at the cuddling vampire and Kitsune. "You guys going to come over for a hug?"

"Nah, we're good." Taehyung replies, turning so Jimin's the one with his back facing Yoongi.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow before shrugging and leaving the room to go do what Seokjin ordered him to.

Hoseok walks over to Jimin and Taehyung, tugging Jimin away from the vampire and hugs him close making Taehyung pout. "Hyung!"

Jimin giggles softly, placing his cheek on Hoseok's collar bone.

Hoseok shrugs. "You've had him long enough and I've barely seen him all day."

"Jin-hyung!" Taehyung whines, stomping his foot. "Hoseokie-hyung stole Kuri from me!"

Seokjin emerges with a pink apron on, glaring at Taehyung and hits his head with the spatula in his hand. "Learn to share."

Jeongkook is back on Namjoon's lap, but with his side against Namjoon's chest and his legs on the empty spots on of couch beside him, smiling. "Jinsul-hyung, you look cute in that apron."

Seokjin looks over at Jeongkook and smiles, walking over to peck his lips lightly making Namjoon growl because Seokjin's head covered the screen (and slightly because he was possessive of Jeongkook, despite sharing him with Seokjin).

"Oh, behave, Kaama." Seokjin scolded half-heartedly and lightly hit Namjoon's head with the spatula.

Namjoon growls again and Jeongkook giggles quietly.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

don't ask me to explain what this is because idk it came from a weird roleplay thing i did with my eldest brother like two months ago and then i was like "i waNNA MAKE A BANGTAN FIC ABOUT THIS OMG" and he reminded me today and i wrote it and yeah

um, just in case you're confused

1. ships are taehyungxjimin (vmin), hoseokxjimin (jihope), yoongixnamjoon (suga monster), jungkookxnamjoon (suga monster), jungkookxseokjin (jinkook)

2. kaama = namjoon's real name, kuri = taehyung's nickname for jimin's real name kurima, jinsul = seokjin's real name, dankala = taehyung's real name

3. kanima (namjoon's race) is a snake creature with a human-like body from teen wolf (i don't watch it, my eldest brother does lol)

4. jimin has three tails making him three thousand years old

5. (this is very obvious but y'know) jimin = kitsune, namjoon = kanima (as i mentioned in #3), yoongi = demon, seokjin = fairy, jungkook = werewolf with his ears and tail exposed, hoseok = angle, taehyung = vampire

6. i wrote jeongkook instead of jungkook just to see how it felt

this is kinda a bit of a vent fic, and it would've been more so if i went into detail about yoongi's killing spree but i didn't want to scar you guys for life HAHAH

and idk why i ended it there i just couldn't think of anything else lol

 

BTW thank you guys for 79 subscribers and 16 upvotes!! i love you~~ <3 ; v ;

now i'm off to bed because it's 6:49 am and i'm rly tired

good night bbies~ //blows kiss

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you guys enjoyed! <3 <3 <3