[M] after school classes // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jungkook doesn't know how or why it started, but recently he has been finding himself walking the opposite direction of everyone else trying to file out of the school to get to his homeroom to spend a few extra hours with his teacher, Seokjin. Let's just say he wasn't trying to get more studying done to ace that upcoming test.

Which should be pretty obvious considering Jungkook was down on his knees in front of Seokjin, said male's fingers threaded trough Jungkook's black hair with his head lolled back against his chair as the younger ed him. Jungkook had his small hands pressed against Seokjin's hips to keep the older from ing up into his mouth. Not necessarily to keep Seokjin from choking him, but to tease the older.

"F-, Jungkook..." Seokjin moaned quietly, panting and looking down at the younger. The sight of Jungkook swallowing his rock solid member before pulling away only to him again sent tingling sensations straight between Seokjin's legs. Jungkook felt Seokjin's member pulse, smirking as much as he could and chuckling. Seokjin gasped quietly at the vibrations, his head lolling back again.

Seokjin swallowed dryly, eyebrows knitted together and eyes squeezed shut. The feeling of Jungkook's lips sliding up and down on his length with his tongue caressing his underside felt all too good. Occasionally Seokjin would tug at Jungkook's hair to get him to stop, stop all of this because it was wrong, but that only resulted in a hard and teeth scraping against his veins.

Jungkook loved the way his name fell off of Seokjin's lips in a slur, a string of grunts and heavy pants following. Seokjin's grip on Jungkook's hair became painfully tight as the older felt a heated coil wind up in his gut. Jungkook didn't mind this however, hollowing out his cheeks and relaxing his throat as he took in that extra inch he couldn't quite reach before making Seokjin's breath hitch in his throat. It only took a few more deep, hard for Seokjin to murmur "I'm close" quietly.

Jungkook's heavenly lips released Seokjin's shaft and opened his mouth, using his nail to gently scratch at a vein making Seokjin gasp sharply, his hips jerking. Jungkook kept his mouth open until he was sure Seokjin was dry, giving the older a few quick pumps to milk him. Jungkook didn't mind that not all of Seokjin's seed made it into his mouth, some painting his cheeks and the tip of his nose.

Seokjin breathed deeply, slowly looking down at the younger and he swore he could've gotten hard all over again at sight of Jungkook's angelic face covered in his , the boy's teasing tongue slipping out just slightly to clean his glistening lips. Jungkook smiled sweetly at Seokjin. Said male reached over to his desk to pull out a paper towel to clean Jungkook's face, but the younger grabbed his wrist. Seokjin looked at Jungkook, blinking a few times before realizing what he wanted.

Jungkook's smile widened as Seokjin's face neared his, Seokjin's tongue slipping past his thick and plump lips to lap at his liquids on Jungkook's face before shoving his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook moaned, raising a hand to Seokjin's black hair and gripping lightly. He may or may not enjoy the sweet and salty taste of Seokjin's a bit too much.

Jungkook soon pulled away and stood up, grabbing Seokjin's clothed shoulders and pushing him gently back up to sit properly in his chair. Jungkook slowly stripped himself with a small smile. Seokjin swallowed, his eyes leaving Jungkook's to watch his hands remove his uniform. "Jungkook, I..."

"Shh, Mr. Kim." Jungkook shushed Seokjin quietly once he was completely , sliding himself onto Seokjin's lap and placing his hands on Seokjin's shoulders.

Seokjin tensed slightly, his bottom lip and staring into the younger's deep eyes. Without breaking eye contact with Seokjin, Jungkook slipped three of his fingers into his mouth to slick them up with his saliva. He teasingly moved his digits around his tongue messily so saliva would trickle down his chin, a faint smirk appearing on his face when he noticed the bob of Seokjin's Adam's apple.

Jungkook pulled his fingers out of his mouth with a loud 'pop' and slowly trailed them behind them, immediately inserting one into himself. He moaned quietly. "Seokjin-hyung.."

Seokjin gripped the arms of his chair, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead as Jungkook purposely grinded against him lightly as he ed his finger, easily pushing another into himself. Jungkook's eyes slipped closed and his mouth fell open. Seokjin lodged his bottom lip between his blunt teeth at this, yet couldn't bring himself to look away from the angel on his lap.

"Seokjin-hyung." Jungkook whispered, eyes opening and looking at Seokjin. Jungkook slipped a hand between them to grab Seokjin's half-hard member and gave it slow, teasing tugs as he leaned down until his and Seokjin's lips were a hair away from each other.

Jungkook's eyes fell half-lidded as he ed his fingers quicker, scissoring himself. His tongue teasingly Seokjin's dry upper lip making the older release his lower lip only to have it trapped between Jungkook's own teeth. Seokjin tightened his grip on the arms of his chair, not closing his eyes only because Jungkook didn't to hold the intense eye contact they were sharing. Jungkook's teeth tugged at Seokjin's bottom lip, his tongue caressing the plump flesh slowly before he wrapped his own lips around it to gently it. Seokjin couldn't help the two or three moans that slipped out.

Jungkook added a third finger and ed randomly, releasing Seokjin's lip to moan loudly as his fingers brushed against a bundle of nerves inside of him. ", Seokjin-hyung!"

Seokjin hissed quietly, his memeber already painfully hard and leaking precum in Jungkook's hand. Jungkook pulled his fingers out of himself and shoved them into Seokjin's mouth. Seokjin gladly his fingers clean, swallowing his whine of disappointment when the younger pulled them away to place his hands on Seokjin's wide shoulders and raising himself above Seokjin's .

Slowly, Jungkook glided Seokjin's member into his puckering entrance. Once the head was completely inside, Jungkook dropped himself completely on him. Jungkook's head flew back and released a throaty moan whilst Seokjin groaned deeply, placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"..." He growled, his hands now on Jungkook's thin waist.

Jungkook didn't waste any time in raising himself up only to drop himself onto Seokjin's length again, repeating these actions over and over. Seokjin latched onto Jungkook's neck, biting his skin and to show everyone that Jeon Jungkook belonged to him, Kim Seokjin, and no one else. Seokjin then the bruised skin. One of Jungkook's hands went to Seokjin's thick hair, his fingers threading through the brown strands and gripping tightly.

Seokjin couldn't believe how tight Jungkook still was despite the boy coming to meet him after school almost every day for the past three weeks. Seokjin tightened his grip on Jungkook's waist as the boy bounced on his shaft until he was sure bruises were to form again, the other purple and green faded spots on Jungkook's waist and the red circles on Jungkook's neck the only evidence of their "after school classes".

Jungkook enjoyed the feeling of Seokjin's large member caressing his tight walls just as much as Seokjin enjoyed the feeling of Jungkook's tight walls caressing his large member. Jungkook tugged Seokjin's head back to smash their lips together as he bounced, into the kiss. Seokjin's eyes slipped closed and he immediately responded back, ing up right as Jungkook slammed down making the younger scream quietly each time it happened.

Suddenly, Seokjin's hands moved down to Jungkook's thighs, his fingers gripping his flesh as he stood up from the chair. Jungkook gasped, pulling away from the kiss to stare at Seokjin in surprise, his legs going around Seokjin's waist immediately. Seokjin cocked a half-smirk as he pulled out of Jungkook and set him down onto his desk, one of his hands ghosting down one of Jungkook's thighs before cupping the back of his knee and slowly pushing his leg up. Jungkook gasped at this, one of his eyes squeezing shut as Seokjin continued pushing his leg up until his knee was close to touching his shoulder.

Jungkook whimpered quietly as Seokjin hooked Jungkook's leg over his shoulder, positioning himself at Jungkook's now again exposed entrance and rammed into him. Jungkook's eyes widened, gasping loudly at the extra inch Seokjin was able to reach with this new position, his other leg going around Seokjin's waist. "Oh God, hyung!"

Seokjin growled, biting Jungkook's shoulder as he kept a quick and rough pace. Jungkook had one arm around Seokjin's shoulders, his other behind him with his hand pressed against the desk in a poor attempt to keep him in one place so he wouldn't rock against the older male.

Jungkook's head fell to the side, and whimpering Seokjin's name. One of Seokjin's hands were gripping the edge of the desk, his other arm wrapped around Jungkook's lower back to help him keep his pace as he ed in different directions until Jungkook's eyes rolled into the back of his head and a loud moan of Seokjin's name left his lips. Seokjin smirked softly, aiming directly for Jungkook's prostate with every hard .

Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to handle much more of this, but he didn't have enough air to say Seokjin's name in anything better than a breathless whimper let alone say a proper sentence. However, Seokjin could tell Jungkook was close by how his eyes were squeezed shut and he started hissing quietly. So, Seokjin made sure he pounded into Jungkook with enough force that Jungkook wouldn't be able to walk for a week at a fast pace.

And after a few more s, Jungkook came with a loud moan of Seokjin's name with his landing on both of their chests. Seokjin grunted at how Jungkook tightened around him, ing until he spilled his seed inside of the boy. Jungkook gasped, his eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of the hot, sticky liquid filling him. Seokjin waited for a moment before pulling out of Jungkook and sat down on his chair.

The room was hot as hell, the only sounds being their ragged panting. Seokjin grabbed a box of tissues and cleaned them up the best he could, as fast as he could, with thin things of paper that ripped way too easily after only one wipe down Jungkook's sweaty arm. Seokjin used his tongue to up the trail of his leaking out of Jungkook's entrance, all abused looking and red and pretty. This made Jungkook gasp and whimper Seokjin's name. Seokjin pulled away with a chuckle, helping the boy get dressed as he pulled up his pants that Jungkook was in a hurry to pull down, zipping them up and buckling his belt.

Seokjin gathered his and Jungkook's things, turning around so Jungkook could climb onto his back. Jungkook smiled as he did just that and Seokjin carried him out the classroom, turning to shut and lock the door with a little bit of trouble before readjusting Jungkook on his back and walking down the hall way.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called quietly.

"Mm?" Seokjin hummed in response.

Jungkook smiled shyly, burying his face into the side of Seokjin's neck.

"I love you."

Seokjin blinked in surprise; he was always surprised when Jungkook said those three special words since it seemed like Jungkook only used him to get rid of those nagging teenage hormonal urges, but he couldn't help the wide smile that graced his features.

"I love you too."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

AWWWW YEAAAH TEACHER JIN AND STUDENT KOOKIE

but you see it fits because they're five years apart

ya get it? o v o

do ya? O v O

 

i actually wrote this a few days before i made this oneshot dump (which is why the writing style is different from what you guys are used to lol), i just never got around to uploading it xD

tbh i kinda like writing jinkook ...??

i mean, once you get to know me, it's pretty obvious i like writing period (shUT THE DON'T J U DG E ME) it's just jinkook gives me feels and they're not even my #1 otp xDD

so half my [M]s will probably be jinkook (or vmin or sugamon tbh) soooo—

 

MOVING ON

in the last chapter i asked what you guys thought my age was

and you said sixteen-seventeen

now you're actually pretty close to my real age

which is

 

//drum roll//

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIFTEEN  : D

i'm a 99 liner, i just turned fifteen this year~~

were you seeing that coming??

yes? no? maybe so? xD

 

okay, i know i already thanked you, but, again, THANK YOU shineeluva99 for the up vote ;; v ;;

 

also guys i picked literally the worst ing week to promise you guys non-vmin fics and requests with sunday (14th) being the deadline legit omg

tomorrow (11th) a bug exterminator is coming over which means we have to be out of the house for a few hours and just ugh with that, i'm going out on friday (12th) to busch gardens (a theme park in williamsburg, ia and tampa, flordia // the one near me (will., va GASP A HINT TO WHERE I LIVE??) is doing a christmas thing called christmas town : D) and then on saturday (13th) i'm going to be ing dead because busch gardens is huG E which means a lot of walking and idk if you guys know, but i'm lazy af (lazier than yoongi and teen top's minsoo combined i you not) and i always like feel i want to curl up and die from the body pains after a full day at busch gardens (even tho i love this theme park a lot like that's pure childhood and it's so pretty (it's won awards for being the most beautiful theme park too HAHAH) ; v ; ) so yeah

i'll try to write a lot even tho i won't have a lot of time, okay? <333 ilu guys

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <3 ~(///V///)~ <3