say la la la la la (put your hands up and shout)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

>> vmin // fluff , light angst // lapslock // 6645w // trigger: transphobia , slight homophobia , mental disorders , make out sessions , light ual stuff // sidenote: nonbinary character , panual-biromantic character , panual-panromantic character // a.n: i started this because i had the imgae of pan/bi mostly feminine nb taehyung dating cis pan jimin and it was really cute and i really liked it, but then it turned self indulgent and a bit of a vent through taehyung for my own gender?? then into a bit of a vent through jimin for my mental disorders???? which is why it's a little messy and seperated into like numbered sections of different moments instead of a full connected fic o ops.... i also might come back and edit it around where the first part ends and the second one starts because idk i'm tired and idk it seem really rushed?? like a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" (whoops i'm from the south) typea rushed ya feel, but idk since i'm tired it's fine with me for now so yah. also i drew the above as reference for the outfits i describe in the fic!!! (lies, i drew those then based the outfits in the story off the drawing, but sh same thing (and of course i needed to make each one with a different hair colour taehyung doesn't know when to stop))

i'll proof read later im sleepy guys... i'm also certain i probably slipped up and used he/him pronouns for taehyung because i'm so used to referring to him as a male soft scream..

title from fire by bts

 

 

i.

 

 

jimin had instantly froze when he first saw taehyung; it was during lunchtime and jimin had decided to skip eating (he pretended he didn't see the worried look jeongguk gave him), leaning against the wall with one hand on his hip and legs crossed, phone in his other hand. he had looked up and his eyes landed on taehyung, their school uniform clinging to their body in all the right places and three earrings in their left ear, three little chains around their neck and silver bands on their fingers. their hair was a creamy lilac, fringe stopping just above their lashes. their skin was heavenly, beautifully tan with little freckles sprinkled around.

 

“who's he?” jimin said to jeongguk, eyes focused on taehyung moving gracefully with a large smile to their table.

 

jeongguk's eyes lifted from his plate, looking at jimin then following his gaze. he perked up a little. “them? that's kim taehyung. they just moved here because of some business relating to their parents; some high class business people or whatever.”

 

“they?” jimin's eyebrows furrowed a little, finally taking his eyes off taehyung (jimin is christian and has read the bible from cover to cover, and he's completely certain taehyung was in there somewhere) to look at jeongguk.

 

“yeah,” he said around a mouthful of rice. ”they're nonbinary.”

 

jimin blinked a few times before his eyes widened, looking back at taehyung. “. i can't believe i assumed their gender.”

 

jeongguk glanced at jimin before going back to his food. “don't tell taehyung unless they ask and don't do it anymore, and i'm sure you'll be fine.”

 

jimin bit his lip, looking taehyung over quickly before looking back at their face. he sighed, leaning back against the wall. “they're ing gorgeous.”

 

“maybe you can be gross and write love letters and put them in their locker.” jeongguk chuckles, tapping his chopsticks against his bowl as he grins at jimin.

 

jimin simply glared at jeongguk before looking back at taehyung, heart fluttering a little at the sight of them laughing. he couldn't hear their laugh from where he was, but their smile sure was pretty. hopefully he'll get to see more of it.

 

 

 

 

jimin was surprised whenever he saw taehyung outside of school at first; in school, they looked like how they styled their uniform and jewelry was inspired by the bad boy main character in high school american movies. outside of school, they wore quite a large variety of clothes; skirts, blouses, thigh highs, button up shirts, tight leather pants, crop tops, sweaters, high heels, printed cloths (he noticed they favored galaxy print, though), boots, and the list goes on and on. jimin thought they looked good in everything he saw them in.

 

it was quite a shock the first time he saw them outside of school, though; he had gotten used to the whole bad boy-inspired look, that when he saw them in a black and white striped long sleeve shirt disappearing into the waistband of a black flowy skirt, black thigh highs, dark brown heeled ankle boots, black knitted scarf covering the lower half of their face (it was pretty cold out), and a black beanie, he had to look twice.

 

they didn't say anything to each other, but taehyung had caught jimin staring and jimin could tell they smiled at him behind the scarf because their eyes formed crescents. jimin had burned scarlet and ducked away, running across the street once the cars stopped at the red light.

 

eventually, jimin started looking forward to going out and running into taehyung at the store or a restaurant; he never spoke to them, but their eyes caught a few times and they exchanged smiles before continuing on their path (jimin had to bite back a compliment a lot of the time, not wanting taehyung to think he was a creep or an idiot if he had stuttered uncontrollably).

 

it was almost a month later after taehyung transferred and they constantly kept running into each other everywhere (jimin was sure someone with power wanted him to suffer), that they finally walked up to jimin in the grocery store with a smile. “i keep seeing you everywhere; you following me or something?”

 

jimin had, again, burned scarlet and almost dropped the jug of milk in his hand. “w-what? i, uh, no, this place is really small and it's really easy to run into people a lot, and i guess we just tend to go to the same places a lot? i-i swear i'm not following you.” his voice had gotten quieter with each word spoken, head tilting down until his mouth disappeared behind his scarf and his words were even quieter.

 

taehyung giggled and tilted their head to the side. “i'm kidding, calm down. i don't mind seeing you everywhere.”

 

jimin stared at taehyung with wide eyes, blush crawling down into his scarf. “wh-why's that?” his voice went way too high and cracked, and he wanted to scream.

 

taehyung's smile had widened and they giggled again. “'cause you're cute.” and just like that, taehyung turned around and walked away, throwing a 'see you at school tomorrow, jiminie' over their shoulder.

 

jimin probably looked insane, staring down the aisle the way he did, face bright red and lightheaded and eyes wide, but he didn't care. he only cared about the fact that taehyung thought he was cute, didn't mind running into him everywhere, and knows his name. but they didn't say jimin, they said jiminie. a hundred times worse. jimin was ed.

 

 

 

 

taehyung noticed jimin more often at school after that, smiling at him more often when they caught each other's gazes, asking him how he was doing when they had the same class and the teacher hadn't come into the room yet or students were still coming into the classroom, little things like that. jimin's heart fluttered, his cheeks burned red, and he wasn't sure if he preferred taehyung never noticing him or acting like they're friends.

 

jeongguk had constantly joked on jimin, poking at his cheeks and nudging his elbow into his ribs. constantly spouted like “look't you, the straight-forward park jimin that always held his head high in pride all blushing and shy because of one person. cute.” and shoved jimin a step or two closer to taehyung when they were around. jimin wanted to strangle him every day.

 

though, eventually, jeongguk's teasing melted into playing cupid (it didn't make sense to jimin because he was already crushing on taehyung, but he let jeongguk have his moment) and spying on taehyung (in a non-illegal and creepy way. just paying close attention to them when they were around). he proudly exclaimed to jimin that he caught taehyung's gaze lingering on him a little longer than normal, caught taehyung sneaking glances at him in class or during lunch, caught taehyung smiling to themself when jimin started babbling on about his annoying history teacher or the pretty flowers he saw coming to school, pretty much anything that had jimin blushing scarlet and looking at his hands.

 

and then that lead to jeongguk (without jimin knowing) talking to taehyung about jimin. “so, what do you think of jimin so far?”, “isn't jimin cute?”, “honestly jimin's pretty cool, he's got all these talents, but he's so worried about putting everyone before himself and making them happy that he doesn't notice it.”, “okay, but like. in all seriousness. what would you do if jimin asked you out, like, right now?” (taehyung blushed bright red and ducked their head. jeongguk walked away with his head held high and a smug, -eating grin on his face.)

 

and then that led to taehyung starting to tug jeongguk away from jimin to talk to him privately. they would mess with the bottom of their shirt, blushing and muttering to him how they think they have a crush on jimin. asking jeongguk what colour jimin likes, his favourite flower, if they even had a chance because they're nonbinary and jimin could possibly be straight or just into dudes or maybe just into friendships (jeongguk let out the loudest snort he's ever made). after three months of asking jeongguk everything about jimin that they couldn't ask jimin himself without seeming weird, taehyung finally gathered up enough courage to walk up to jimin after school, scarf around their neck and one hand gripping the strap of their bag, and ask him out for coffee (the most cliché thing they could have said, but they both agreed coffee was liquid given to humans by god himself so it's okay).

 

jimin looked so absolutely gorgeous with his fluffy blonde-orange hair covering his forehead, his grey and black striped long-sleeved turtle neck (there was a picture of a person on the right side with other pictures along the sleeves on his forearms), his black jeans with chunks of cloth missing in his knees that hugged his legs like a second skin, and his pure black shoes that light barely reflected off of that taehyung choked on their spit when they first saw him and stuttered every sentence a good five minutes into their conversation. taehyung also spilled some of their coffee on themself because they were staring at jimin's (stupid) pretty face as he was talking and not paying attention to how close their cup actually was to their face. other than that, the date went smoothly (if you asked taehyung to say something they remember vividly from that date, it would be jimin getting embarrassed and tugging his long sleeves over his hands and curling his fingers into them) and they shared laughs and agreed on another date.

 

they went on three month's worth of dates before they decided they really do like each other and taehyung had shyly asked jimin to be their boyfriend (obviously, he said yes). jeongguk had smirked at jimin and shoved his shoulder, teasing him and being smug for at least a week straight. taehyung's friends seemed happy that taehyung found someone, too, which made taehyung happy.

 

taehyung met jimin's parents and brother after four months, but it was through video chat because jimin's family is in busan and they're in seoul (taehyung wondered why jimin was in high school in seoul instead of busan, but they didn't ask in case it was a sore subject). they were a little thrown off by the fact that taehyung is nonbinary and their pronouns are gender neutral, but they were very accepting and congratulated them on their relationship.

 

on the other hand, taehyung was very hesitant to introduce jimin to their parents; it took over three months before taehyung got the courage to call their parents and tell them they have a boyfriend (jimin had to comfort taehyung for two hours after they hung up the phone because their parents acted like they never said anything about a boyfriend, instead saying that the daughter of their friend seems to be a good match for them).

 

taehyung's parents had been paying for their apartment since they said they wanted to move out when they started high school so they can focus completely on their studies, but a year into their relationship, they told their parents that they want to pay for it themselves. their parents were hesitant, but let them do it. taehyung got a job as a cashier, but it was poor pay and eventually taehyung got kicked out of their apartment because they couldn't pay the rent. obviously, jimin took taehyung in and let them stay with him in his apartment that was quite larger than their old one. (taehyung still had their job so they try to help with the rent as much as they can.)

 

that was all a year ago, though, and now they've been together for a little over two years and, other than taehyung's unaccepting parents and the handful of homophobic and transphobic students in their school, they're completely happy. they fight occasionally and get upset with each other, but that's normal for relationships.s if either of them are in the wrong or seriously hurt the other's feelings, they back off and wait till they've both cooled down to apologize.

 

they love each other and they've got each other's backs, and that's all that matters to them.

 

 

 

ii.

 

 

jimin stares at the ceiling, all the lights off and the curtain drawn tightly over the window. the only lights are the red numbers of his alarm clock almost blinding against the pitch black around it. jimin seems calm, his face blank of any emotion, lips drawn down in a tight frown, arms and legs stretched out and laying limp on his bed like a starfish. jimin's not calm though; his mind is racing with thoughts he only gets to focus on for about five seconds before becoming whispers right behind him as other thoughts scream at him. the louder the thoughts get, the louder the whispers get. soon it's at the point that there's so many voices screaming bloody murder at him, jimin can't hear anything going on in the real world. almost like he became deaf to it, only able to hear the screams and the ringing in his ears from them.

 

what if the ceiling caved in on you? wouldn't that be great? why are you so ugly? you don't care about anything, why bother continuing to live? why are you so ing fat? stop ing eating. put yourself in the ing hospital from not eating, then continue not eating. you need to be skinnier, no one will like you if you eat so much. everyone ing hates you. remember that one time jeongguk called you a bummer to be around? it was about one little thing, but he still called you a bummer; there's a fact about you that jeongguk thinks is boring. if jeongguk thinks it's boring, everyone thinks it's boring. you're boring. you're useless. you should die. why don't you die? die! haha, you should really take a ing knife and jam it into your i

 

“jiminie?”

 

jimin jumps in surprise, sitting up and looking down his bed to see taehyung standing there at his door. their eyes are wide and confused, head tilted slightly to the side. they're cast in shadows from the lights on behind them, but jimin can make out the black skirt with white cute skulls and white blouse tucked into the skirt.

 

“i called you three times.” taehyung blinks almost innocently. “what's wrong?”

 

jimin stares down at taehyung, inhaling through his nose slowly before falling back onto the bed to continue staring at the ceiling. taehyung doesn't make any noise after that, and jimin sees the lights disappear after a moment and his heart hurts a little that taehyung decided to leave him alone instead of be with him.

 

except taehyung didn't leave him alone, the bed dipping in from their weight as they crawl on top of jimin on all fours. a frown tugs at their lips. “how long have you been crying?”

 

he's crying? jimin raises a hand up to his face and rubs his fingers against his cheek, frowning at the wet trail there, trickling down his cheeks like someone the faucet and the water is just pouring out. “huh,” he whispers, looking up into taehyung's worried eyes. “i didn't realize i was crying.”

 

taehyung exhales through their nose, gently jimin's cheek. “too distracted by your thoughts again?”

 

jimin simply gives taehyung a half-smile.

 

taehyung sighs quietly, laying themself down on jimin's chest and wrapping their arms around jimin, legs tangling with his. they press their face to jimin's neck, pressing a little kiss there. “i love you so much, you know that, right? you mean so much to me. no one's perfect, jiminie. if someone was perfect, that would be creepy and they would be a little hard to love. you don't need to force yourself to try to be perfect. you're important and you matter, and you're loved just the way you are. i love you so much, jiminie, it hurts me so much to see you do all of this to yourself.”

 

jimin knows he's crying now, feeling the salty tears run down his cheeks. he feels taehyung shake just slightly against him, feels their bottom lip tremble against his neck. he closes his eyes, eyebrows pulling together. “i-it's.. it's not that easy, tae. i can't.. i can't just stop.”

 

“i know.” taehyung sits up a little and smiles down at jimin, eyes glistening with the little bit of light in the room. “i just wanted you to hear that. because i meant every word of it. i really do love you so much.”

 

jimin returns the smile, his much weaker and broken, raising a hand to taehyung's cheek and caressing their cheekbone. jimin stares into taehyung's eyes, head tilting a little against his pillow. “i love you too.” his voice cracks, more tears running down his cheeks. “god, i love you too.”

 

taehyung leans down and presses a light kiss to jimin's lips, brushing their noses together lightly. jimin caresses taehyung's cheek lightly. “thank you. this made me feel a little better.”

 

“anything for you.” taehyung whispers, kissing jimin's cheek. jimin's smile widens just a bit, continuing to caress taehyung's cheek before dropping a kiss onto their lips.

 

 

 

iii.

 

 

jimin gently taps his knuckles against taehyung's door before opening it. he blinks a few times to get used to the darkness of the room, taehyung sitting cross-legged on a chair in front of a laptop, the only light in the room. he shuts the door behind him, padding over to taehyung and dropping a kiss to the top of their head before spinning around to fall flat onto taehyung's bed.

 

for a while, they don't say anything to each other. taehyung focuses on their studies (senior year in high school; they're giving it their all) and jimin lays on their bed, listening to taehyung click buttons on their mouse and tap away at their laptop. the sounds are comforting to jimin, listening to the light clicks and dull taps, letting him know he's not alone. he exhales quietly, breath heating up the sheets pressed against his face. soon, practically suffocating himself becomes too much and he rolls over onto his back to stare at the ceiling.

 

taehyung looks over their shoulder, smiling a little. they back up and stand up, straightening out their skirt a little, before turning around and walking over to jimin. they use their knees to crawl up to him, crawling up jimin's body and sitting on his lap with a smile. “something you needed, love?”

 

“mm,” jimin hums, eyes moving down to lock with taehyung's and his hands naturally fall to taehyung's thighs. “your presence. i've been really stressed out because of,” he pauses and his lips, shrugging when he sees taehyung frown. “well, that. and my job at the corner café; they gave me paperwork to go through because everyone else is “too busy” or whatever. and dance practices have been hectic lately, there's suddenly a rise in people coming in and all the teachers, including me, have been working nonstop to set up classes and make new choreographies and .”

 

taehyung's frown drags down deeper and they rest their hands on jimin's chest, moving their hands in circles to gently massage jimin's muscles. “it's like everyone thinks you're a machine.”

 

(jimin pretends he didn't hear the 'even yourself' left unsaid.)

 

jimin smiles up at taehyung, dragging his hands a little higher on their thighs until his fingers brush against the ends of taehyung's boxer briefs they cut a little shorter so they don't poke out too much behind their shorter skirts (“boxer briefs are the comfiest ,” they had said when jimin asked why they didn't just buy shorter underwear). “it's okay. if people think i'm a machine, i'll be a machine.”

 

(and then taehyung pretends they didn't hear the 'because if i don't, i'll be a failure to them and i don't think i could handle that' left unsaid.)

 

taehyung sighs and leans down to press their lips against jimin's, their lips moving together slowly. jimin ignores how taehyung's fingers shake just barely against him from where they've balled the cloth of his shirt in their fists, and taehyung ignores how jimin kisses them like he's fighting between viewing taehyung as his life line and the last beautiful thing he sees before he gives up. jimin's hands move even higher until his fingers are three knuckles deep inside taehyung's boxer briefs, gripping at their muscles lightly.

 

jimin grips tighter and flips them over so taehyung is on their back, jimin between their legs. jimin breaks off the kiss, eyes opening only to see taehyung's already staring back at him. he gets lost for a second, taehyung's irises pitch black with only the light of their laptop shining in the room, but never-ending and holding so many emotions. taehyung moves a hand up to his neck and tugs him down into another kiss, pressing their back to the bed.

 

they haven't finished their studies and they still have three assignments to do, but they arch into jimin when he slips a hand into their boxer briefs anyway.

 

 

 

iv.

 

 

jimin was expecting taehyung to bounce over to him, flowy little skater skirt and knitted sweater crop top bouncing with their movements and flowing behind them, when he got home. he expected taehyung to lean down to press kisses all over his face, whispering “welcome home, jiminie” between their kisses. he was expecting the smell of slightly burnt food that he will eat anyways because taehyung poured their heart and soul into making a home cooked meal for him to relax to after the stress of dance practice.

 

what he actually came home to was taehyung sitting on the couch in drop crotch sweatpants and an over-sized grey hoodie with a laptop in their hands, tears running down their face. jimin's heart drops immediately, jacket and bag dropping to the floor as he quickly toes off his shoes. he jogs over to the couch, taking a seat beside taehyung and wrapping an arm around their shoulders. “hey, hey, baby, what's wrong?”

 

taehyung sniffs deeply, eyelashes fluttering as they look at jimin. jimin's heart shatters at the sight, leaning forward to press a kiss to taehyung's forehead. “what's wrong..?”

 

taehyung looks back at their laptop, gesturing to it. jimin looks over at the laptop and his face hardens at the sight of taehyung's mother in a slim fit dress and pearls around her neck, hair pulled back in a slick bun. jimin slowly pulls an earbud out of taehyung's ear and places it in his own, rewinding the video. his chest tightens, stomach feeling like there's a stone ball sitting in it at the words.

 

my son, taehyung, will take over the company once his father and i step down. he's currently focusing completely on his studies at school, but he will go straight into college afterwards to study all things business. hopefully, he will have a wife as well to help run the business. we'll look through a list of women that fit our standards for him

 

jimin slowly shuts the laptop and takes the earbuds out of their ears, placing the laptop on the coffee table. he looks back at taehyung, frowning when he sees taehyung's already looking at him with tears in their eyes. “they're talking as if my life is set in stone, jiminie. they still... they still refuse to accept my gender. th-they still refuse to acknowledge you, she acted like you didn't exist and we're n-not in love–“

 

jimin presses a kiss to taehyung's lips to cut them off before they have a break down, pressing a few others to their lips afterwards. “taehyung. taehyungie, they don't control you anymore, okay? you live with me, not them. you chose your own path, taetae. your gender is valid, okay? your gender is just as valid as everyone else's.”

 

taehyung's eyelashes flutter, heart swelling a little at jimin's last two sentences. their worry over their parents overcome that, though. “ji-jiminie, they can force me back into their house and they can force me to go to college, and they can force me to take over the business, and they can force me to marry some– some girl they think will fit me even though i've said several times i'm not into girls, and they can force me to “keep quiet” about my gender and pretend i-i'm a boy, jiminie, they can force me to do all of that and they will.”

 

“hey,” jimin whispers, voice so gentle and quiet that taehyung can feel their shoulders relaxing, subconsciously taking comfort in jimin and his touch and his voice. “it'll be okay, yeah? we'll figure it out when it happens. don't worry about it, i'll think about some things beforehand, just to be ready. don't worry. it'll be okay. i won't let them take you away from me and your dreams.”

 

taehyung's eyes shine with new tears, running down their cheeks in rivers. they smile weakly, leaning forward to press a kiss to jimin's lips. jimin responds wholeheartedly, leaning into taehyung until they pull away. there's comfort in the slick, soft noise their lips make when they part. taehyung sighs, pressing their forehead to jimin's and closing their eyes. “i love you,” they whisper, reaching their hands up to grab jimin's and lacing their fingers together. “really.”

 

jimin smiles and uses his thumbs to rub taehyung's knuckles. “i love you too.”

 

 

 

v.

 

 

sometimes jimin waits until it's late (seven or eight) to give a kiss to taehyung on their cheek and head out the door to his dance studio. he always says it's to perfect a choreography he and the other teachers are working on, or it's a choreography for a show they're going to do soon, but taehyung knows those are lies (they visit the studio quite often to just see jimin, give him his lunch and make sure he eats at least half of it, or tell him a crazy story that happened to them or plans they had and they never hear someone talk about a show or a specific choreography they are working on as a team) and jimin is seeing an endless list of flaws in his dancing or he's drowning in his hatred for himself that he needs to go and dance until his limbs are numb, something buzzing under his skin, and his lips twist in pain when he moves.

 

so sometimes taehyung decides to follow him and make sure the boy can at least get home. taehyung usually sits by the wall across from the mirrors, switching between messing with their phone and watching jimin. they frown to themself a lot of the time, heart aching at the way jimin is staring in the mirror so intensely, so strongly like he's looking for a flaw, looking for a harsh flick of his wrist, crooked twist of his ankle, awkward movement to think about for hours later and drown himself in poison.

 

today specifically doesn't seem to be a bad day, jimin only staring in the mirror with enough intensity to

show taehyung that he's paying a little too much attention to the way he moves in the reflection to catch an obvious mistake, but not searching for every single little flaw in his movements. taehyung actually quite likes the choreography jimin is doing today; it's more of a y dance, slick movements melting into smooth rolls, nicely placed hip s and body rolls that are timed well to the beat and don't look weird with the rest of the choreography, no exact harsh moves like he's seen jimin do, a more seductive type of dance.

 

(jimin looked pretty hot and taehyung squirmed once or twice with some of jimin's facial expressions, but they wouldn't say that out loud.)

 

“can i try?” taehyung says once jimin stops after the fifth time of repeating the same dance. jimin blinks in surprise and looks over his shoulder at taehyung, blinking again at the sight of them looking dead serious, but with wide eyes as they wait for the answer. jimin swallows and his eyebrows draw together just a bit. “do you even remember anything?”

 

taehyung pouts. “of course i do, dummy, i've been watching you for an hour.”

 

jimin raises an eyebrow and walks over to the radio hooked up to his phone, playing the song back from the beginning. “give it a try.”

 

taehyung smiles and hops up onto their feet, skipping over to jimin and kissing his cheek before going to the middle of the dance floor. they're wearing a more masculine outfit today, dark grey button down underneath a black and tight vest with a white tie disappearing into the vest, dark blue jeans and combat boots, so they think it'll be easier to pull off the masculine and y vibe than it would be with one of their pretty flowy skirts.

 

taehyung, of course, doesn't do every move jimin did and with as much confidence as jimin did, a little awkward at some parts, but jimin's surprised that taehyung managed to do quite a bit of the choreography and blend together their mistakes or bits they don't remember quite well. jimin was the one standing by the wall this time, arms crossed over his chest as he watches taehyung and he swallows once when taehyung flicks their head to the side, hair swinging that way and eyes going half lidded, lips parting and tongue into the corner of their lips.

 

taehyung watches themself the whole time and jimin's glad about that, or else taehyung would have noticed how jimin shifted on his feet, swallowed and his lips, and taehyung definitely would . taehyung is very rich in expression, having a large control of their facial muscles, and it shows pretty well through this. their expressions are only blank, confident, smug or hot ones, but there's a pretty big variety and jimin almost can't handle it (especially since they favour the corner of their mouth and sticking their tongue out, and dragging their bottom lip down and to the side).

 

when taehyung is done, they swing their head to the side to move their hair out of their eyes before turning to look at jimin. “did i do well?”

 

“you were really hot,” jimin blurts out, lips pursing with his swallow and cheeks painted red, a bead of sweat trailing down his forehead. the red on his cheeks brightens when he realizes what he said, head tilting down and hair falling into his eyes.

 

taehyung blinks once before smirking, quite smug with themself considering jimin is an amazing dancer and they managed to turn him on. they walk up to jimin and raise a hand, tapping the bottom of jimin's chin with their index finger. jimin waits a few seconds before looking up at taehyung, eyebrows pulled together just a little. taehyung smiles and places their hand on his cheek. “did i make you , baby?” they say in slightly butchered english, the horrible british accent making it worse.

 

jimin snorts and shoves taehyung, eyes rolling. taehyung laughs, placing both of their hands on jimin's cheeks when they recover from the shove. jimin whines quietly and taehyung giggles, brushing their nose against jimin's. “did i?” they continue in horrible british-laced english.

 

“quit it with the voice and just kiss me already, you head.” jimin growls (the light whimper laying just beneath the surface in his tone softens the edges of it though).

 

taehyung smirks, one of their close-lipped and almost smug ones, and leans down closer to jimin. jimin meets them half way and raises one hand to grip the cloth of taehyung's vest (their shirt underneath is too tight for him to grip), other hand falling to their hip. taehyung's hands move to wind their arms around jimin's neck, head tilting to the side just a bit more to deepen the kiss. taehyung backs jimin up against the wall, pressing up against him and moving a hand up into jimin's hair, gripping at the strands tightly. jimin groans deep in his chest and pushes his chest forward to back taehyung up a step, rolling them around so taehyung is the one with their back to the wall.

 

taehyung grunts into the kiss, mouth falling open almost immediately when jimin bites their bottom lip. jimin waits to roll his tongue over the bite marks before slipping his tongue into taehyung's mouth. taehyung tugs jimin closer with the grip they have on his neck and hair, hips raising a little to remove even more space between them. jimin growls quietly, moving his hand on taehyung's hip down to grip their thigh and bend their leg at the knee. taehyung whines quietly, lifting their hips higher to grind once against jimin. jimin bites down on taehyung's bottom lip again, slowly pulling away to release it before pressing their lips together in another kiss.

 

when jimin a hand down taehyung's chest to tug their vest and undershirt out of the waistband of their pants, taehyung pulls away from the kiss panting. “w-wait, are we... can we do this here? won't you get in trouble?”

 

jimin breathes a laugh against taehyung's swollen lips, moving his hand into taehyung's shirts to run his fingers over their chest. “honey, we won't be the first couple to have in here. my coworkers stress-ed a million times in this dance room alone.”

 

taehyung makes a small face of disgust. “a million times is a lot, i hope they cleaned and disinfected this place afterwords. i'm going to kill you if you tell me these floors are dirty in more ways than one after we've already ed.”

 

jimin laughs again, but a bit louder and his head tilts back. “don't worry,” he leans forward to press open-mouthed kisses to taehyung's neck. “i'm certain they cleaned and probably disinfected afterwards. we do work here.”

 

“consider my worries soothed,” taehyung rolls their eyes, lazily grinding up against jimin again.

 

jimin grins, full set of pearly whites on display and eyes curling into crescents, moving his hand out of taehyung's shirts to tug at the knot of their tie.

 

“you're gonna ride me,” jimin starts, pressing a kiss to taehyung's jaw, “back to my chest,” a kiss to just above the collar of their button down on their neck, “facing the mirror,” a kiss to their adam's apple, “so you can see yourself get ed. i want you to watch yourself fall apart because of me.”

 

before taehyung can stop it, a moan falls from their lips at the thought and their head leans back against the wall.

 

if that's not the hottest thing jimin has ever said, taehyung's not sure what is.

 

 

 

vi.

 

 

“jiminie, jiminie, jiminie.” taehyung calls, bouncing over to jimin with a large smile, lips a matte dusty dark lavender.

 

jimin looks up at taehyung, eyes immediately falling to the new colour on taehyung's lips before looking up into their eyes with a small smile. “yes, taetae?”

 

“two things,” they say, raising two fingers and jimin can't help but think they look cute. “one: do you think i look good in this colour?”

 

jimin blinks a few times, waving taehyung closer. taehyung bounces over to jimin and sits on his leg, the pleather of their pants smooth against jimin's leg exposed by his shorts. taehyung rests their hands against jimin's chest, smile still wide. jimin rubs at taehyung's smooth back below the rough cut of their crop top they cut themself. jimin pretends to inspect taehyung until the younger pouts and hits his chest. he chuckles and pats the top of taehyung's head. “yes, you look good, taetae. it suits you very well.”

 

taehyung's smile widens and their head tilts to the side. they stare at jimin for a few seconds, taking in jimin's handsomeness and how lucky they are to have him before speaking. “kiss me.”

 

jimin blinks, raising an eyebrow and pulling taehyung closer by their waist. “as much as i love kissing you– trust me, i could spend hours kissing you, your lips are so soft and nice and fit perfectly against mine–“

 

“ji-jimin,” taehyung whines, hitting jimin's chest and blushing bright red.

 

jimin grins. “anyways, as much as i love kissing you, why do you suddenly tell me to? usually you just do it.”

 

taehyung rolls their eyes. “jiminie, just kiss me. this liquid lippie isn't supposed to transfer no matter how much contact it has and it's supposed to be long wearing. i need you to kiss me to see if it's true. a lot of liquid lipsticks are .”

 

jimin raises an eyebrow. “oh, taehyungie. i thought i meant more to you than just a doll to test lipsticks.”

 

taehyung groans, rolling their eyes again, but so far the backs of their eyes ache a little. “jiminie,” they pout. “if you won't kiss me, i can just make out with my hand or my poster of big bang.”

 

jimin frowns a little, bottom lip poking out in a pout. “as much as i enjoy the thought of and watching you touch yourself, making out with your hand isn't really a hot image. and i don't want you to make out with a poster of big bang,” his pout deepens, “you're my partner..”

 

taehyung ignores the blush blooming on their face at jimin's first comment and keeps their head tilted to the side, eyebrow raising just barely to edge jimin on. “then kiss me, jeez.”

 

jimin doesn't waste any time to lean forward to capture taehyung's lips in a kiss (taehyung caught sight of jimin's eyebrows pulled together, nose scrunched a little, like he does when he's determined, but a little childish about it) and moves a hand up to cup taehyung's jaw. taehyung smiles into the kiss, closing their eyes and tilting their head the opposite direction jimin did. jimin holds the kiss longer than a usual kiss test, but taehyung doesn't mind.

 

jimin doesn't do anything other than move his lips against taehyung's though, pulling away after a short while. he looks down at taehyung's lips. “i don't see any difference.”

 

taehyung's eyes also fall to jimin's to see if there's any transfer, smiling when they see there isn't. “no transfer,” they pat their fingers against their lips, kissing jimin a few more times and smiling again to see still no transfer. “this is really good, i really liked this colour and the formula of the product, the fragrance of it and how quick and easy it was to get an even coat, so i'm super happy this really didn't transfer. now we have to see if it is long wearing, and how long.”

 

jimin watches taehyung talk mostly to themself about the liquid lipstick, watches how their lips move around their words, and smiles a little to himself.

 

taehyung catches it immediately, blinking and tilting their head to the side. “jiminie? why're you smiling? did it really transfer and weirdly?”

 

jimin's smile widens and he reaches a hand out to gently brush his knuckles against taehyung's cheek. “no. you're just really beautiful.”

 

taehyung's eyes widen and roses burn on their cheeks, ducking their head quickly so their hair curtains their eyes. jimin chuckles quietly, brushing his fingers over the ends of taehyung's fringe and watches how their hair bends around his fingers before falling back to the position they were in. “cute,” he coos, leaning forward to drop a kiss to their cheek.

 

“jerk,” taehyung pouts, huffing as jimin tackles them onto the couch to cuddle for a few hours.

 

 

>> ALSO i have no idea where the "did i make you baby" thing is from jacksfilms has made that reference before and i thought it's smth taehyung would do and idk if it's a british accent either IM SO RRY