[M] first time // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

WARNING: This chapter contains ual scenes. Read at your own risk.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook has been thinking lately.

A lot.

About things that are normal for people his age to think about, but it was wrong considering it was different from the norm.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, nibbling on the flesh lightly as he stared at the show Seokjin was engrossed in.

Jungkook glanced over at the said male before quickly looking back at the screen.

They weren't alone, the other members sprawled out around on the rest of the couch, the floor, and the arm chair watching the same show. Except for Yoongi who was asleep on Namjoon's arm and the younger didn't have the heart to shove him off even though his arm was going numb.

Jungkook sighed quietly, bringing his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs.

It's no secret that Jungkook and Seokjin were dating—the fans being excluded from the group of people that knew, for various reasons that should be pretty obvious—and no one had a problem with it. Yoongi and Hoseok actually exclaimed "Finally! The tension between you guys was suffocating!" when they told them, the others nodding in agreement.

And they were safe with it—in public, they went to hover around other members so they didn't stick to each other the whole time—and they didn't mind. Seokjin was always taking care of Jungkook, secretly giving him just a bit more food than the others even though he loved all of them dearly, and it made Jungkook embarrassed.

Jungkook was a cute boyfriend, you could say. He would blush when he spotted Seokjin and the older seemed like he had a sixth sense, looking up to meet the younger's eyes then flashing him a bright smile. He would become quiet and look down whenever Seokjin put an arm around his shoulders or his waist. He would stutter whenever he tried to speak to Seokjin.

Seokjin was the perfect boyfriend, you could say. He always put Jungkook's feelings before his own. He always made sure Jungkook was comfortable with the hugs, or the light kisses. If he went a little too far with something, he would immediately back off and give Jungkook space until the younger lightly tugged on his sleeve to get his attention back on him. He even bought Jungkook things when he had the money and time, having to coax Jungkook to take the gift when the younger blushed furiously and shook his head.

They never went farther than a nibble on the bottom lip.

But recently, Jungkook has been finding himself staring at Seokjin, his eyes attaching to Seokjin's lips whenever the older his bottom lip or tugged at the flesh with his teeth before he hungerly searched for any exposed skin on Seokjin and wishing he could rub his hands all over him.

Then he'd snap back to reality and dash away to the bathroom to take care of a certain problem that had formed.

Jungkook shifted awkwardly on the couch with a light swallow, glancing at Seokjin again. He jumped slightly, tensing when he noticed Seokjin's eyes on him. "Ye-Yes?"

"What's wrong? Do you not like the movie?" Seokjin whispered to not bother the others, eyebrows furrowing and leaning closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened, light blush appearing before he bit his bottom lip again, looking down.

Screw it.

He needs to tell Seokjin, he needs to see his reaction.

Jungkook raised his arms above his head in a stretch, forcing a yawn. "I'm off to bed guys."

He whispered with a sleepy smile. "Seokjin-hyung, can you tuck me in?"

Seokjin blinked a few times in confusion before nodding, glancing at the others member—wait, why was Jimin looking at him like that? Why did he point at Taehyung then wink?—before going after his boyfriend into the room.

He gently shut the door behind him. "Are you sure you're alright? Are you actually tired? You've been weird lately.."

Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to Seokjin. "Seokjin-hyung, we need to talk."

Seokjin's back straightened in surprise, blinking. "O-Okay... about what?"

"Love making."

Jungkook cringed at how his voice got quiet as he spoke, blush forming.

Seokjin's eyes widened, taking a step back. "Ex-Excuse me?"

Jungkook ran a hand into his hair, gripping the black threads and yanking, face scrunching up. "I've been going crazy lately, and it's your fault. With all of the lip , and lip biting, and tank tops, and tight pants, I can't take it anymore, hyung!"

Seokjin was very taken aback by this coming from Jungkook—the boy that used to avoid the topic of like it was some deadly disease—out of nowhere. "Jung-Jungkook.."

"I just.. I just needed to get that out of my system before I pulled all of my hair out." Jungkook said quietly sighing, looking up when Seokjin took a few steps closer to him. "Jungkook, are you serious? You've been thinking about taking that step in this relationship? Really?"

Jungkook's furious blush returned, nodding hesitantly and looking down at his feet. "Are.. Are you mad at me...?"

Seokjin smiled softly. That was just like Jungkook to think he was mad at him. Seokjin stepped closer to Jungkook and placed his hands on Jungkook's cheeks. "No, baby, why would I be mad? I'm happy, really."

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin with wide eyes, blinking a few times. "Re-Really?"

Seokjin nodded, kissing Jungkook's forehead. "I'd be happy to."

Jungkook smiled shyly, reaching up to place his hands on Seokjin's.

Seokjin's face suddenly turned serious, confusing Jungkook. "But are you sure? That you positively want to do this now? Not wait until the others are gone? Not wait until you're of age?"

"Hyung, I don't think I can take another year of waiting for you, this last month has been enough torture alone." Jungkook said in a desperate voice, eyes glittering as if about to cry.

Seokjin searched Jungkook's eyes deeply before smiling softly. "As you wish, my love."

Jungkook blushed at the nickname as Seokjin lead him over to his bed. Jungkook's blush brightened as he laid down on Seokjin's small bottom bunk, looking at the older shyly as he crawled on top of Jungkook.

Seokjin held his soft smile, kissing Jungkook's forehead. "Just relax and let me do everything. And tell me if I do something that hurts, okay?"

Jungkook nodded as Seokjin's smile widened, kissing Jungkook's forehead again before kissing both of his temples, underneath both of his eyes, the tip of his nose, both of his cheeks, both corners of his lips, then finally those thin lines.

Jungkook giggled at this, shaking his head lightly at Seokjin's cute actions before quieting when their lips connected. He slowly wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck and Seokjin frowned at how his arms trembled lightly, pulling away and pressing their foreheads together. "Kookie," Seokjin rubbed their noses together with a light smile, "calm down. I'm going to try my best to make you feel good, and I will immediately stop if I hurt you. But I can't do that if you're scared. It makes me worry."

Jungkook stared at Seokjin.

Seokjin is so sweet to him.

And he has a point— plus, this was his idea.

Jungkook nodded, tighening his grip on Seokjin to bring him down a bit closer making Seokjin's smile widen.

Seokjin gave Jungkook's forehead yet another kiss before pressing his lips against Jungkook's again, satisfied that Jungkook wasn't shaking anymore. He slowly moved his lips across Jungkook's, parting them then closing them around Jungkook's top lip drawing little moans from the younger. Seokjin tilted his head a bit more, gently Jungkook's bottom lip into his mouth and the flesh.

Jungkook shivered, tightening his grip on Seokjin's neck, knees bending before laying flat again then bending again and pressing his thighs against Seokjin's waist with a quiet whimper.

Seokjin used one of his hands to softly rub Jungkook's side soothingly as he nibbled the younger's plump bottom lip.

This made Jungkook shiver again, waist raising and pressing against Seokjin's.

Seokjin was taken off guard, pulling away from the kiss. "Jungkook..?"

Jungkook blushed furiously and avoided eye contact with the older. "I-I'm sorry, I..."

Seokjin stared at Jungkook before smiling and chuckling. "It's fine Jungkook, you've had to deal with these emotions for a while, right?"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"Then it's normal," Seokjin smirked lightly, "just shows your needy and I think that's adorable."

Jungkook's blush darkened. "Hyu-Hyung..."

Seokjin chuckled, kissing Jungkook's jawline before trailing his lips down the younger's defined neck.

Jungkook gasped, running his fingers through Seokjin's dark hair and lightly tugging.

Seokjin pressed light kisses along Jungkook's skin before biting softly, the skin between his lips and pressing the tip of his tongue against it.

Jungkook moaned quietly.

"Seokjin-hyung.."

Seokjin released Jungkook's skin, smiling at the reddened flesh and pecking Jungkook's lips as his hands went to the bottom of Jungkook's black shirt.

Jungkook lifted his back and waist off the bed to help Seokjin slip it off of him, raising his arms above his head so Seokjin could take it off completely.

Seokjin's eyes trailed everything from his collarbones to his hipbones, throat going dry.

"Have you been working out?"

"Yeah, when I have time."

Seokjin nodded slowly. "It paid off."

Jungkook giggled lightly, tugging Seokjin's shirt.

Seokjin immediately got the hint, slipping off the cloth and tossing it in a random direction.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly, soaking in the sight of shirtless Seokjin.

Seokjin smirked lightly, leaning down to kiss Jungkook lightly. He trailed his kisses from Jungkook's lips to the corner of his mouth, across his cheek and down his neck, pausing to nip and his collarbones, before kissing down to one of Jungkook's pink s.

Jungkook's back arched when Seokjin took his bud into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, flicking the tip of his tongue over the top, then .

"Se-Seokjin..."

Seokjin pulled away from the rosebud when it hardened, kissing it gently before going over to give the other the same treatment and Jungkook's eyes squeezed shut, whimpering lightly.

When Seokjin pulled away, Jungkook's lips were parted and dry from his heavy breathing and deep pants.

Seokjin smiled, cupping Jungkook's cheek and pecking his lips making him crack open his eyes. "Hyung..."

Seokjin nuzzled his nose against Jungkook's own before his hands went down to Jungkook's waist band and hesitated.

"It's fine, Seokjin-hyung.." Jungkook whispered, biting his bottom lip.

Seokjin's smile widened slightly, grabbing the waist bands and pulling down Jungkook's pants and underwear, tossing them in a random direction.

Jungkook blushed, teeth digging into his flesh as he curled his hands under his chin in embarrassment, bending one of his legs at the knee and moving it to cover his—in his opinion—embarrassingly hard , eyes on the wall beside them.

Seokjin looked up at Jungkook and chuckled. "Kookie, why're you so embarrassed? There's no reason to be."

Jungkook avoided eye contact until Seokjin kissed him lightly, removing his lip from his mouth and staring at the older shyly.

Seokjin gently ran a hand down Jungkook's chest and grabbed his knee, pushing his leg down and positioning himself between the younger's smooth legs to keep him from closing them again.

"You're beautiful." Seokjin whispered against Jungkook's lips making the singer whimper quietly.

Seokjin chuckled, rubbing Jungkook's thighs lightly before raising a hand up to his mouth, coating three of his fingers in saliva then dropping it to between Jungkook's legs.

Seokjin frowned at how Jungkook's chest went up and down at a quickening rate, breath coming out shaky.

"Jungkook—"

"I know, hyung... I know.. I'm just.. worried."

Seokjin looked at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows. "Worried?"

"About the pain. I'm prepared for it, I'm just worried I might yell at you and hurt your feelings..."

Seokjin stared at Jungkook intensely before using his free hand to cup Jungkook's cheek and kissed him deeply. When he pulled away, Jungkook's eyes were wide and confused. Seokjin chuckled. "Jungkook, you won't hurt my feelings if you tell me to stop when you're in pain. You're worrying too much."

Jungkook blinked a few times before sighing, head falling against the pillow.

Seokjin gave Jungkook's Adam's apple a light kiss before he circled Jungkook's ring of muscle, kissing down his neck to his collarbone when he felt Jungkook's entrance tense up and gently pushed the finger into him.

Jungkook gasped through his teeth, jaw clenched at the intrusion.

Seokjin kissed all over Jungkook's face and neck as he waited a few seconds before ing his finger slowly, freezing when Jungkook whimpered quietly before ing again.

After a few quiet moments, Seokjin added another finger as slowly and gently as possible, creases forming between his eyebrows when Jungkook whimpered and tightened the muscles in his face in pain.

Seokjin kissed the creases between Jungkook's eyebrows before kissing down his nose, lips going over to Jungkook's ear to whisper sweet nothings. Seokjin kept a slow pace, afraid of hurting Jungkook (the pain on the younger's face was obvious, but Jungkook didn't tell him to stop, so he didn't).

When Seokjin added another finger, Jungkook let out a quiet cry and arched his back in hopes of getting away from the pain.

Seokjin's eyes widened and he immediately stopped his hand. "Maybe... Maybe we shouldn't do this right now—"

"No!" Jungkook immediately interrupted Seokjin, pushing down against Seokjin's fingers when the older started removing them and hissing loudly.

"Jung-Jungkook.." Seokjin whispered, free hand on Jungkook's cheek and thumb caressing the soft skin underneath Jungkook's eye. "Why did you do that?"

"Be-Because, I," Jungkook froze to try to push away the pain, "I didn't.. want you to stop.."

Seokjin's eyebrows knitted together at how shaky Jungkook's voice was, words cracking in the middle.

If he's like this over three fingers, how is he going to react to...

Seokjin shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts, curling and scissoring his fingers to make sure Jungkook is properly stretched before he slowly removed his digits.

Seokjin looked down before looking up at Jungkook's face then sighing. He slowly rid himself of any left over clothing, and smiled lightly when Jungkook's eyes traced his figure before snapping towards the wall, blush forming again.

Seokjin spat on his hand and slicked up his before positioning himself at Jungkook's entrance, hands on Jungkook's thin waist. "Jungkook.. are you sure? Just say the word, and I'll stop."

Jungkook breathed lightly, looking down and eyes widening slightly for a split second at the sight of Seokjin's member ready to penetrate him before looking back up into Seokjin's eyes. "Yes, hyung. I-I.. I'm sure."

Seokjin stared at Jungkook before slowly pushing the head of into Jungkook's puckering entrance.

Jungkook gasped sharply, head falling back and lifting himself up onto his elbows.

Seokjin cringed and bit his bottom lip as he continued slowly pushing into Jungkook, hips halting for a second when Jungkook sobbed quietly or whimpered loudly, but continued to roll into him, knowing it'd be better to hurry and get it over with.

By the time he was sheathed inside of Jungkook, the younger was pressed against the mattress with an arm over his eyes, other hand gripping the sheets, trembling bottom lip wedged between his teeth and tears slipping out of his eyes a bit faster than he'd like.

Seokjin leaned down and cupped Jungkook's cheeks. "Jungkook, look at me."

Jungkook slowly removed his arm and Seokjin almost wished he didn't tell Jungkook to do that at how his eyebrows were deeply furrowed, eyes glittering with pain and sadness, waterline filled with liquid. "Jungkook, Kookie, just relax. That's all you need to do, and I know it's hard, but please, just try to relax. And trust me. I'm trying to be as gentle as possible, I promise."

Jungkook stared at Seokjin's eyes, eyebrows slowly relaxing, hiccups quiet and light.

"I love you." Seokjin whispered, pressing his forehead against Jungkook's and kissing him lightly.

Jungkook sniffed deeply. "I-I love you too..."

Seokjin smiled lightly. "And that's all the matters. Our love for each other."

Jungkook let out a raspy giggle. "You're so cheesy, hyung."

Seokjin's smile widened and he laughed quietly along with Jungkook, kissing him lightly again. Jungkook took a few deep breaths before speaking, "Y-You can move."

Seokjin's smile wavered as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in, Jungkook gasping and eyebrows furrowing slightly again.

"Shh, baby," Seokjin whispered, using this thumbs to caress Jungkook's skin. "I'm sorry, I wish I could take the pain away."

Seokjin tried his best to keep his s slow and gentle; Jungkook's tight warmth felt dangerously good around him, but he'll be damned if he lets the pleasure control him and make him hurt Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck and pulled him closer, pressing his forehead against Seokjin's as he breathed lightly. "Faster."

"Are you sure? Is the pain gone?" Seokjin asked worriedly, eyes searching Jungkook's face for pain, which he found everywhere.

"Yeah," Jungkook lied, "just go faster, please."

He just wanted the pain to hurry up and disappear, and he was sure Seokjin ing as slow as he was wouldn't help anything except drag out the pain.

Seokjin stared at Jungkook before doing as told, hips rolling into Jungkook as a quicker pace.

Jungkook whimpered loudly and Seokjin shushed him. "Baby, shh. The others will hear."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and he almost cursed out loud—Seokjin didn't particularly like it when the other members cussed—because he completely forgot about the five other boys in the living room.

Seokjin kissed all over Jungkook's face again, lips lingering on Jungkook's own.

Seokjin's hands roamed over Jungkook's chest in hopes of calming the younger. Jungkook leaned forward to connect their lips and Seokjin immediately responded to the kiss.

"Faster." Jungkook whispered against Seokjin's lips.

Seokjin almost stopped ing in surprise and uncertainty before silently doing as Jungkook said, biting his bottom lip as he wasn't sure if Jungkook was as alright as he pretended.

But after several quick s and a few minutes later, Jungkook had moans slipping past his red, kiss-bruised lips as he squirmed under Seokjin and Seokjin was happy Jungkook wasn't feeling anymore pain.

Seokjin lightly on Jungkook's neck as he snapped his waist into Jungkook, the younger's moans getting higher in pitch.

Seokjin pressed a finger against Jungkook's lips, eyes staring at Jungkook's closed ones, shifting down to where his finger met Jungkook's closed lips before going back up. "The others will hear." He whispered against Jungkook's cheek and the younger shivered.

"Seo-Seokjin-hyung.." Jungkook breathed, hands in Seokjin's brown hair.

Seokjin removed his finger only to replace it with his lips, tilting his head.

Jungkook moaned quietly, pulling Seokjin closer, the waves of pleasure Seokjin sent crashing down on him almost unbareable.

Seokjin trailed a hand down to gently Jungkook's . Jungkook immediately gasped and moaned into the kiss, back arching painfully, fingers gripping Seokjin's hair tightly.

"Hyu-Hyung.." Jungkook whimpered against Seokjin's lips.

Seokjin smiled lightly, pumping Jungkook's in time with his s.

Jungkook hissed at the burning feeling in his gut that started to form; it was like a hot iron inside his abdomen and he hated it.

Seokjin noticed this and ed in random directions until Jungkook nearly screamed, facial muscles tightening.

Seokjin pulled away from Jungkook and clamped his hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds escaped Jungkook, hissing when Jungkook bit down on the skin between his index finger and thumb.

Seokjin's gut also started to burn and twist, his s quickening slightly.

It wasn't long after that streams of white, sticky liquid painted their chests as Jungkook fell into a river of white bliss, eyes rolling into the back of his head and his moan of Seokjin's name muffled by the older's skin.

The way Jungkook tightened around Seokjin and tried to push Seokjin out every time he pulled out almost completely, resisting against him when he ed back in, and the way Jungkook's face was flushed red, lips parted, sweat-soaked fringe sticking to his forehead and cheeks, is what sent Seokjin over the edge, coating Jungkook's walls with him.

The room was filled with their pants and the smell of as Seokjin slowly pulled out of Jungkook, the younger hissing and whining as he suddenly felt empty.

Seokjin looked down and smirked faintly at how abused and red Jungkook's entrance looked, a line of his leaking out. He leaned down to it away making Jungkook's hips forward with a gasp. Seokjin crawled back up Jungkook's body and Jungkook shivered at the taste of Seokjin when the older kissed him.

Seokjin pulled away with a stunning smile, getting off the bed to grab a dirty towel one of the members didn't put in the dirty clothes in the corner of the room and shuffled back over to Jungkook, gently wiping Jungkook's seed from his chest before cleaning his own chest then tossing the stained cloth away.

Seokjin laid down beside Jungkook, pressed against the wall to make room for the younger on the small bed, and pulled the sheets over them.

Jungkook snuggled closer to Seokjin, wrapping his arms around his torso with a satisfied sigh. "I love you, Seokjin-hyung."

Seokjin's smile widened, burying his face into Jungkook's hair as he tightly wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "I love you too."

And just as they drifted off to sleep, Seokjin suddenly remembered Jimin's smirking face and how he gestured to the sleeping blonde leaning against his chest.

"Called it." Jimin whispered with a chuckle, using his thumb and index finger to pick up strands of Taehyung's hair, watching it drop before repeating.

"They could have been quieter.." Yoongi complained against Namjoon's side making the younger chuckle and hug Yoongi closer.

"Jungkook's not a vocalist for nothing." Hoseok remarked with a chuckle and laughed as he rose his arms and legs to sheild himself from the pillows thrown at him.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

 

So here's juanisonexotic's request for ty JinKook! c: Were my attempts at cute scenes good enough? Were

Were they successful?

Are ya, uh

Are ya satisfied? ;;

And I apologize for this becoming so long I really didn't intend for it. ;;;;;;;;; pls don't be mad /n\

also do you see the vmin and sugamon hints? xD

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! <3