you need rest // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

With one hand fanning himself, Jimin took off his snapback and rubbed his forearm against his forehead to wipe away his sweat, panting lightly.

Jimin his dry lips, glancing over at Taehyung sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, legs spread open and focusing on his phone.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, lips quick to dry again due to him breathing through his mouth. "Tae, why don't you call Namjoon-hyung to take you home?"

Taehyung's eyebrows raised at being called, head moving up before his eyes shifted to Jimin's. "Mm?"

"Why don't you call Namjoon-hyung to take you home?" Jimin repeated, arm flailing slightly in a gesture to Taehyung's phone and the door.

Taehyung's eyebrows dropped, shrugging and looking back down at his phone. "Because you're still here."

Jimin blinked, an eyebrow raising before sighing and waving his hand as he dragged his feet over to the laptop in the corner to play the music from the beginning.

Taehyung tapped randomly on his phone, looking up at Jimin and watching his sharp movements, even following the beads of sweat that would flick off of Jimin.

Taehyung looked at the time in the top corner of his phone and his shoulders slumped.

5:59 AM...

6:00 AM.

Jimin's been practicing for five hours straight, not including the four he did for group practice.

Taehyung sighed lightly, shaking his head.

Jimin just doesn't give up, does he?

Jimin caught this movement from the corner of his eye, slamming his foot down onto the ground to halt all movement before turning to face Taehyung. "Alright, what is it?"

"Mm?" Taehyung hummed, looking up at Jimin. "What's what?"

Jimin's eyes narrowed, shifting his weight onto one foot and lazily pointing at Taehyung before dropping his hand to his side. "You've been looking at me, looking down, then sighing and shaking your head for two hours. What is it?"

Taehyung stared at Jimin before shrugging, looking back down at his phone and tapping random letters on his keyboard so Jimin would think he's actually texting someone. "Nothing."

"Bull." Jimin shot back, crossing his arms over his chest and walking over to Taehyung. "What is it?"

Taehyung glared at his phone before sighing, tilting his head back and resting it on the wall to stare up at Jimin. "You've been practicing for five hours straight already."

Jimin looked at the clock on the wall before looking back at Taehyung. "And?"

"You're either going to get yourself sick or you're going to hurt yourself." Taehyung replied slowly, but firmly and head tilting back down so he was looking at Jimin through his eyelashes and hair, raising a hand and waving it as if gesturing that Jimin should've known this.

Jimin rolled his eyes, stepping away from Taehyung and dropping his arms as he turned. "I'll be fine."

Taehyung glared at Jimin's back. "Jimin."

Jimin turned to face Taehyung as the younger put his phone on the floor and pushed himself up with one arm, the other extending out as if to balance himself and pull himself forward.

Taehyung straightened himself out before walking over to Jimin and placing his hands on Jimin's shoulders. "It's been five hours, nine if you include group practice. You need a break, Jimin, you're not invincible."

Jimin again rolled his eyes and swatted at Taehyung's hands. "I'm fine, Taehyung."

Taehyung grapped Jimin's shoulders again before the older could turn away, eyes narrowing. "You won't be if you keep doing this. I'm not going to let you pull another all nighter because you feel like you're not good enough and you need to push yourself until you break."

Jimin stared up at Taehyung, letting silence swallow them (save for the music filling the room) before sighing.

Taehyung turned and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders and lead him to the wall he was previously seated against, sitting down before tugging Jimin's hand.

Jimin glared at Taehyung before sitting down beside the younger and looking at the wooden floor between his open legs.

Taehyung held his phone between his hands and looked at random things on the Internet before looking over at Jimin.

Slick with sweat, low collared and low sleeved shirt sticking to his chest, lips pressed together, chest moving up and down from his deep breathing through his nose, hair sticking to his cheeks and forehead, and pouting.

"Oh, stop sulking." Taehyung rolled his eyes, nudging his elbow against Jimin's bicep.

Jimin tossed a glare at Taehyung before focusing on his finger drawing circles on the floor.

Taehyung sighed, placing his phone beside him and placing his arm around Jimin's neck, pulling him closer so Jimin's shoulder was in front of Taehyung's and was leaning against him. "What are you, a baby?"

"You're making me do something I don't want to do." Jimin shot back with a quiet hiss, looking over his shoulder at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave another roll of his eyes. "Jimin, you were going to destroy your body."

"I was f—"

"Park Jimin, if you say you were fine one more time, I will not be afraid to punch you in the face." Taehyung warned, face expressionless and hard.

The words died on Jimin's tongue, mouth snapping shut and staring at Taehyung with slightly wide eyes before turning to look away from Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and placing his forehead on Jimin's shoulder. "Your health is important, alright? I just don't want you hurting yourself or getting sick, especially not because of your self esteem issues."

Jimin looked at the mirror across from them and stared at the crown of Taehyung's head silently.

"Alright?" Taehyung whispered, lifting his head slightly only to press his face against the back of Jimin's shoulder, only his eyes visible and staring right at Jimin's in the mirror.

Jimin stayed silent for a few more moments before his gaze drifted to the floor and Taehyung smiled lightly against Jimin's shirt, moving his head over to press a kiss against the side of Jimin's neck.

Jimin turned his head to look up at Taehyung, the younger smiling that blocky smile of his and pressing their foreheads together.

Jimin smiled lightly, the stretch of his lips widening when Taehyung kissed him lightly before rubbing one of his sweaty arms.

Jimin giggled quietly. "I'm sweaty and gross, how can you deal with touching me?"

Taehyung shrugged, rubbing their noses together. "I love you and all of your filth."

Jimin gave Taehyung a weird look, though a smile was still present on his face. After a few seconds, he giggled and looked back over at the mirror. "You're weird."

"Thank you." Taehyung cooed beside Jimin's ear before kissing his earlobe.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

I DID IT AGAIN

I'M SO SORRY

I

I

IDK HOW THIS HAPPENED, I JUST HAD THIS IDEA TO WRITE THIS VMIN FOR A WHILE AFTER READING THIS 'REASONS TO LOVE VMIN' POST AND ONE OF THE REASONS WAS THAT THE PERSON WHO MADE IT DIDN'T DOUBT TAEHYUNG STAYED WITH JIMIN WHEN HE PULLED ALL NIGHTERS

AND I JUST

I'M RLY SORRY

I'M GOING TO DO REQUESTS, I PROMISE ; ____________ ;

AND IT'S JUST THAT I'VE BEEN REALLY SICK FOR A FEW WEEKS (actually, literally, four months but no one's taken me to the hospital) WHICH HAS BEEN MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AND I'VE BEEN PRETTY MAD LATELY BECAUSE OF FAMILY ISSUES (ahem, specifically, family members, even more so, two) AND WRITING VMIN MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ;;;;;;;;;;;;I'MSRY;;;;;;;

not saying writing other ships and requests makes me feel awful, no no, i like doing those, it's just vmin is super special to me so that's why i write about them a lot especially when i want to release emotions and feel better . v .

 

 

I apologize for throwing vmin at you guys and not uploading more kookie monster/suga monster/jinkook and requests mistakes and I hope you guys aren't mad at me enjoyed!

(づ。; v ;。)づ