just ask him out // main!sugamonster | side!vhopemin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection


Yoongi's nail was stuck between his teeth, chewing the thin bone in worry.

Okay.

If he was going to do this, he was going to do this right.

His eyes shifted over to the bag on his bed and, judging from the curves in the plastic and the peeks of red he saw on the other side, the items he bought were still in it.

Yoongi breathed deeply, dropping his hand and standing. He walked over to the bag and pulled out the items.

A heart-shaped box of chocolates and a small bouquet of roses.

He held them tightly in his hands, shuffling over to the door and awkwrdly opening it before freezing.

Yoongi breathed deeply again before walking into the living room, glaring at Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung, in that order, cuddling on the couch.

He kicked the back of the couch making the three jump and look behind them, eyes widening at the sight of Yoongi holding roses and chocolates.

Yoongi hissed at them and used his head to motion for them to leave.

They blinked before looking over at Namjoon sitting in the arm chair, earphones in his ears, a small pad of paper in one hand, and a pencil in the other.

The three smirked widely before getting up and skipping away.

Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes before looking over at Namjoon and biting his bottom lip, taking hesitant steps towards him until he was infront of the blonde.

Namjoon stopped scrawling out lyrics when legs appeared in his vision, slowly looking up to see Yoongi's red face with furrowed eyebrows, chocolates and roses in his hands.

Namjoon blinked slowly as he moved the pencil to rest under his index finger and on top of his middle finger, the end resting on his thumb and the lead almost touching his knuckles and rose his hand to take out one of the earphones. "Hyung, why do you have roses and chocolates?"

Yoongi in a long, deep breath before shoving them into Namjoon's face making the younger lean his head back to avoid getting hit by the items. "Here."

Namjoon stilled, blinking a few times before reaching up and grabbing them, finally pulling out his phone to pause his music and taking out the other bud. "Um.. thanks?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed and he looked off to the side.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi before looking at roses and chocolates, placing the roses on the chair by his hip and opening the chocolates.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, cursing silently, his eyes moving up and connecting with Jimin's.

Jimin made large gestures for Yoongi to kiss Namjoon making Yoongi's glare harden, motioning for Jimin to go to the bedroom.

Hoseok appeared behind Jimin, Taehyung following and now all three were making different gestures.

Jimin for Yoongi to kiss Namjoon, Taehyung for Yoongi to hug Namjoon and confess, Hoseok for Yoongi to get into Namjoon's pants.

Thanks, Hoseok.

Great advise.

Yoongi hissed at them.

"Get the out." Yoongi mouthed to them.

Namjoon looked up from the chocolates he was popping into his mouth at Yoongi, raising an eyebrow at his crazy hand movements and cold glare, looking over to see what he was looking at only to find an empty kitchen. "Um, hyung, what are you looking at?"

Yoongi jumped, eyes snapping to Namjoon's. "Um. Nothing. Nothing at all."

Namjoon stopped chewing before slowly doing so again, nodding slowly. "Uh.. okay."

The room fell into awkward silence again.

"Is.. there something else you need?" Namjoon asked after a while.

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, actually."

Namjoon nodded, blinking and waiting for Yoongi to continue, popping another chocolate into his mouth.

Yoongi looked at the ground as he tried to find the courage to confess, opening his mouth before snapping it shut and Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, for 's sake, just ask him out already!" Hoseok shouted from the kitchen.

Yoongi looked over at him with wide eyes that promised death for the redhead and Namjoon looked at him in confusion. Jimin and Taehyung looked up at him with wide eyes, grabbing at his arms and pulling him back down. "You , you blew our cover!"

Yoongi groaned and slammed a hand onto his face. "ing idiot... I'm going to kill him, all of them."

Namjoon blinked a few times, looking up at Yoongi. "Ask me out?"

Yoongi's eyes shot open and he tensed before clearing his throat and looking away. "Yeah, about that.. Um.. forget it."

When Yoongi moved to run back into the room, Hoseok stormed over with Taehyung and Jimin on his trail.

"God, Yoongi, you're such a coward." Hoseok hissed and Yoongi glared at him. Taehyung and Jimin grabbed Hoseok's arms and tried to pull him away but the redhead was having none of that, shaking the boys off.

"Namjoon, Yoongi loves you and he has for a while, I can't believe you haven't noticed how he glances at you and smiles afterwards like it's so obvious, he even does it on air, and he gave you those roses and chocolate because he wanted to ask you out." Hoseok explained despite Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi trying to clamp their hands over his mouth, Yoongi hissing at him to 'shut the up, you redheaded '.

Namjoon's eyes widened slightly, looking up at Yoongi.

Yoongi felt Namjoon's gaze and cringed, pacing his hands over his face and shaking his head before glaring coldly at Hoseok. "Jung Hoseok, I'm going to kill you."

Hoseok shrugged. "Not my fault you were too chicken to confess. Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Yoongi's expression clearly showed his want to rip Hoseok's throat out, reaching out to grab him.

Jimin stepped in front of Hoseok. "Hyu-Hyung, please, don't hurt him."

Yoongi's eye twitched. "You're a little too, Park Jimin."

Jimin's eyes widened and he stepped back before the three scurried away, Yoongi yelling after them. "You ungrateful bastards better run!"

Yoongi groaned deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Um.. hyung?" Namjoon called softly.

Yoongi's eyes snapped open again, lookin down at Namjoon and panicking. "Oh God, Namjoon, just forget everything that bloody idiot said, he-he doesn't know what he's talking about, he—"

"Sure." Namjoon interrupted Yoongi with a smile.

Yoongi blinked rapidly. "Ex-Excuse me?"

"Sure." Namjoon repeated, chuckling as he put his pad and pencil on the arm of the chair and standing up.

Yoongi's eyes followed Namjoon's own. "S-Sure, what?"

Namjoon stepped closer to Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing their foreheads together. "Sure, I'll go out with you. I love you too, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi's eyes widened and he held his breath.

Namjoon chuckled. "I thought I was actually being a bit obvious, with all the open staring and all."

Yoongi breathed out slowly and Namjoon chuckled again, pecking Yoongi's lips. "So, you really..?"

"Love you more than I should?" Namjoo continued Yoongi's questioned, smile widening. "Yes."

Yoongi breathed in relief. "Oh thank God, I thought you would reject me."

"Why? You're amazing. Anyone who rejects you is stupid." Namjoon said with a roll of his eyes and Yoongi cursed himself for blushing.

Namjoon laughed at this before leaning his face closer to Yoongi's. "Hyung.. can I?"

Yoongi swallowed before nodding and Namjoon's lips were immediately on his.

Yoongi responded to the kiss and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon grinned faintly, tilting his head and dipping Yoongi back making the older squeak into the kiss.

"I'll be waiting for that 'thank you', hyung." Hoseok called out with a smirk and Jimin and Taehyung slammed their hands onto their faces.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss, hands on Namjoon's shoulders and looked over at the redhead. "Hey, Jimin?"

Said male tensed. "Y-Yes, Yoongi-hyung?"

"I think you should declare yourself dating Taehyung."

Jimin blinked in confusion. "I already am—"

"Only." Yoongi growled, eying Hoseok and the said male blinked. "Oh, ."

"'Oh, ' is right, Jung ing Hoseok." Yoongi snapped, giving Namjoon a light peck before running after him.

Hoseok squealed and ran in the other direction.

Jimin tried to reach out and keep Yoongi from hurting his boyfriend, but the older brushed past him.

"Face it," Taehyung said, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist, "he's as good as dead."

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted, slapping his chest and squeaking when Taehyung lifted him over his shoulder. "Which means I get you for myself."

Namjoon laughed, sitting back on the chair as he listened to his new boyfriend chase Hoseok around the house.

"Jin-hyung! Save me! Yoongi-hyung wants to kill me!"

"Well, then, you're on your own, Hoseok."

"Hyu—!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

omg guys look

it's a rare species

it's

it's a double update

//deEP DRAMATIC GASP

guYS take a picture before it runs and you never see it again—

okay enough with the sarcasm xD

this is a sugamon idea i had for quite a bit now i just never got to it

and i didn't intend to make horseok the way i did and yoongi such an xD

and i didn't plan the end to come out like that it just did . v .

oops???

also you should keep in mind that every time i do a oneshot that's member-centric but with couples, or, like this, focused on a couple featuring other couples the set ups will be:

(main) vhopemin (tae and horseok fighting over/sharing jimin because ew vhope) | sugamonster | jinkook

(sometimes) vhopemin (tae and horseok fighting over/sharing jimin because ew vhope) | kookie monster | sugajin

so ye

 

aND

i have like five fic ideas

and i'm in a writing mood

e v e

 

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! (  / ; v ; )/  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~