i won't leave // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

WARNING: A bit of a trigger warning on this chapter. It's not a big, major deal, but just in case.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


"Taehyungie, get up... come on, TaeTae, you've got to get up."

Taehyung groaned deeply, rolling over to see who was calling him and jabbing their finger into his ribs. He jumped, leaning back slightly when he saw it was Jimin.

Jimin smiled at the younger. "Finally. We've got work soon."

Taehyung stared at Jimin, blinking slowly making Jimin roll his eyes and poke Taehyung's side. "Why're you staring at me like that?"

Taehyung opened his mouth before closing it, head tilting. "Why are you in my bed?"

"Um, maybe because we fell asleep together last night?" Jimin replied with furrowed eyebrows, tone implying that Taehyung should have known this.

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly. "We what?"

Jimin rolled his eyes again, giggling. "What's wrong with you, Tae? Ah, well, just hurry up."

He leaned over to kiss Taehyung's cheek, lips dangerously close to Taehyung's own.

Taehyung's eyes rounded, doubling in size and staring at Jimin as if he grew a second head. "W.. Why'd you..?"

Jimin rose an eyebrow. "What? Is it against the law to kiss my boyfriend?"

Taehyung's mouth fell open at those words.

Boyfriend?

When were they dating?

When did this happen?

When did Taehyung confess?

When did Jimin return his feelings?

Jimin poked Taehyung's nose. "You're being strange this morning.. be sure to splash your face with some cold water, okay?"

Taehyung slowly nodded, watching Jimin as the older stood up from the bed and stretched in front of the window.

Taehyung stayed silent and still as the older turned to look at the clear blue sky with a soft smile.

Taehyung's eyes shifted to the bed as he tried to remember confessing to Jimin, eyes narrowing before jumping at the sound of glass shattering. "Jimin?"

He looked up and gasped deeply, crawling off the bed and falling to his knees as he quickly scurried over to Jimin, wrapping one arm under Jimin's shoulders and pressing his other hand over Jimin's bleeding wound. "Jimin?! Jimin, are you okay?! Can you hear me?!"

Taehyung panicked more the paler Jimin's skin got, hot and burning tears glossing his eyes and streaming down his cheeks, heart pounding in his chest.

Taehyung moved his bloody hand from Jimin's wound to his cheek before pressing it against his chest again. "Jimin, please, don't leave me, please!"

Jimin's fogged eyes connected with Taehyung's wide ones, the corners of his lips curling into a gentle smile before all expression dropped, head lolling to the side.

Taehyung in a deep breath, waiting a few seconds to see if Jimin was messing with him, if he would sit up and laugh that addicting laugh of his.

But he didn't.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered as he forgot how to breathe properly, bloody hand moving all over Jimin's chest and cheeks. "Jimin! Jimin, please! Ji-Jimin!"

Taehyung's head dropped onto Jimin's collarbone, shouting to release his depression and loud sobs falling from his lips.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung gasped, shooting up and the blankets falling from his chest.

Taehyung's wide, glossy eyes scanned everything and all he saw was the worried expressions of s.

Taehyung blinked when he felt a squeeze on his hand, looking over to see Jimin by his side and holding his hand with his own.

Taehyung stared at Jimin before another wave of tears hit him, tugging his hand from Jimin's and wrapping his arms around the older, burying his face into his neck.

Jimin leaned back, eyes widening and his hands going out in surprise. Slowly, he slipped his arms around Taehyung's waist as the younger cried into his shoulder.

Seokjin bit his bottom lip before sighing and standing up. "Let's give them some space."

Only Yoongi and Namjoon nodded and got up, Seokjin having to gently grab Hoseok's and Jungkook's arms to pull them out of the room, Yoongi shutting the door softly behind them.

Jimin crawled into the bed beside Taehyung, laying down on his side and bringing the younger into his chest.

Jimin Taehyung's hair softly, other hand rubbing soothing circles on Taehyung's lower back as he hummed quietly into the younger's ear in hopes of calming him.

It took two full hours to get Taehyung's cries to quiet down, but his body still jerked with hiccups and the occasional whimper.

Jimin stared at the wall, eyebrows furrowed as his heart broke at hearing like this. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Taehyung tensed before tilting his head down so it was his forehead against Jimin's chest. "I had a nightmare... where you.. y-you... died.."

Jimin's eyes widened before he tightened his hold on Taehyung. "I'm sorry, Tae.."

Taehyung shook his head, moving his head to Jimin's neck and his lips parting before pressing together then parting again. His eyes slipped closed and his breath passed his lips, drying them. "Jimin, I.. I was so terrified... I thought you ac..actually died.."

Jimin's lips pursed and he squeezed his eyes shut, pulling the shivering boy closer.

Taehyung's breathing quickened, but just barely. "I-I don't know.. what I'd do if.. if you actually di-died..."

Jimin placed his forehead on Taehyung's shoulder. "I'm not going to die, Taehyung. I'm right here, I won't leave you."

Taehyung's bottom lip trembled as his waterline filled with tears again, tightening his hold on Jimin's torso. "Jimin.."

"Yeah?"

"I.. I love you..."

Jimin's eyes widened and his muscles clenched as he froze. "Wh.. what?"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, his voice coming out barely above a whisper. "I love you.."

Jimin's eyes fluttered slightly, lips parting before meeting softly then parting again. A smile curled onto his face and he chuckled. "O-Of course you love me silly, or else we wouldn't be able to function as a band prop—"

"No, Jimin," Taehyung softly interrupted making Jimin's forced smile drop and his eyes widen. "You know what I mean.."

Of course Jimin knew.

He's always known about Taehyung's feelings for him.

He was just too scared to tell Taehyung he feels the same way because Taehyung deserves better than him.

Jimin looked down as the corners of his eyes stung. "Taehyung, I.."

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way, Jimin, I just wanted you to know.." Taehyung whispered with uneven breathing.

Jimin bit his bottom lip, chewing it as his brain ran a mile a minute before he moved a hand up to Taehyung's chin and made him look at him.

"Taehyung," Jimin lets the younger's name fall off his lips in a whisper before slowly closing the distance between them.

Taehyung's eyes widen only slightly before his eyes fall closed again and he melted into the kiss.

The kiss seemed like it was more to comfort Taehyung than to feelings across.

"I love you too." Jimin whispered against Taehyung's lips after a few seconds. "And I won't ever leave you."

Taehyung looked up into Jimin's assymetrical eyes before smiling softly and pressing his forehead against Jimin's collarbone. "Can you.. hold me for the rest of the night?"

Jimin smiled, bringing Taehyung closer and moving onto his back, circling Taehyung's neck with one of his arms.

Taehyung's smile widened slightly and pressed against Jimin's side, one arm squished between his chest and Jimin's side, bent at the elbow, his other arm laying on top of Jimin's chest with one of his legs moving over on top of Jimin's.

Jimin placed one of his hands on Taehyung's knee, leaning his head against Taehyung's.

"Do you promise?" Taehyung whispers so quiet Jimin almost didn't hear it and it takes him a few seconds to realize what the younger means. "Of course."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

welp

i don't rly like how this came out

i could've done better :/

but yeah this just kinda came to me about two or so days ago, and it's only half way an outlet for me to vent, the other half just being i like writing dark things so

this is pretty much garbage lol but i needed to update so ye

also a few things i wanna mention;

1. CHRISTMAS IS LIKE TWO DAYS AWAY AND I'M STILL NOT DONE DECORATING—

2. i rly wanna change my name, and i have enough karma points but for reason i'm hesitant in doing so because i feel like poeple who gave me karmas would just be like "e n e —" idk y pls help

3. 71 SUBSCRIBERS HOLY HELL

I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥;;;;;;;;;;;

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ༼ つ ◕v◕ ༽つ